Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. (2779 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Why will Obi spend plenty money in NE and NW that is already a scattered voting bloc?

When he can just enjoy his block votes in SS and SE, win NC slimly and become close 2nd in SW?

You people think this is 2019 and 2015 abi?
tell me which state in the north central that Peter Obi can win?

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2022
I
Peterobiisathie:
tell me which state in the north central that Peter Obi can win?
i don’t know, I don’t have times for arguments grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You are proving the point I raised in the op.

Read it, obi cannot be investing a lot of money in NW and NE that will not give block votes

Other politicians with more affinity there can waste a lot of money there to share the votes while he cemented southern Nigeria and NC.

NW and NE is not Obi’s area of strength and will never be for bigotry reasons
a state in the north equivalent to south east votes combined

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by mrvitalis(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2022
richeeyo:
Campaigning in church should tell us, he would be highly tribalistic
The Muslim don't do some certain things in their mosque, i respect them for that
Tinubu campaigned in Mecca ...the holiest place in Islam ...stop being a hypocrite

Has Tinubu not gone to national mosque ? Is that respect of Islam when he has hailed and even spoke ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Moh247: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Why will Obi spend plenty money in NE and NW that is already a scatters voting bloc?

When he can just enjoy his block votes in SS and SE, win NC slimly and become close 2nd in SW?

You people think this is 2019 and 2015 abi?

Which NorthCentral states do you think Obi can win?

Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Plateau , Niger?! This are core APC states with strong candidates contesting Fed rep and Senatorial district same day with Presidency

SouthEast Obi has the lowest vote, and with ESN/UGM crisis, voter apathy is sure

SouthWest is solid for APC

SouthSouth Delta state is a battle ground for APC goons and PDP goons, Rivers State and Wike are not giving anyone assurance

I think the only reason Obi a billionaire isn't spending but recieving donation is because he knows he can't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Ii don’t know, I don’t have times for arguments grin
you are Tinubu supporter
You are only making a jest of Obi

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

Which NorthCentral states do you think Obi can win?

Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Plateau , Niger?! This are core APC states with strong candidates contesting Fed rep and Senatorial district same day with Presidency

SouthEast Obi has the lowest vote, and with ESN/UGM crisis, voter apathy is sure

SouthWest is solid for APC

SouthSouth Delta state is a battle ground for APC goons and PDP goons, Rivers State and Wike are not giving anyone assurance

I think the only reason Obi a billionaire isn't spending but recieving donation is because he knows he can't win
Okay, I agree with you

See you in February. I never chop this morning , I no get strength to argue with illiterate grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
you are Tinubu supporter
You are only making a jest of Obi
Whatever rocks your boat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Moh247: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Okay, I agree with you

See you in February. I never chop this morning , I no get strength to argue with illiterate grin

No vex oo Oga literate, we don comot your thread oo

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Unigrad: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

It is a useless strategy. People see through the desperation. You have never visited a church before but because you are campaigning, you now visit them. It shows the type of person this fraud is.
Is there any presidential candidate that is not desperate?
If they are not desperate, why are they going to states that they have not visited before? Has Tinubu visited Bayelsa state before? What brought Atiku from Dubai? Is it not politics. What made Atiku to visit Edo State, is it not for desperate campaign?
Someone said mosque is not used for political campaigns, I have stayed in the north, I have heard imams standing at the pulpit telling their congregations who to vote for. Is that not campaign in the mosque?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Image123(m): 7:44am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If you look at his campaign strategy, you will realize that he has totally strategized to get as much vote as possible with as little campaign funds as possible.
Peter Obi for now is working on cementing his voting bloc and he’s doing it without spending extravagantly like a typical Nigerian politician who thinks money is everything.

This is not the usual style of campaign of wasting humungous amount of money that will not really make much difference.

He has recognized where his strength lies, he knows that the Christian community is his greatest asset and that being the only Chrisrian in the frontline, he has to make sure that almost every single Christian will vote for him (imagine if 75% of Chrisrian voters vote for you, can you imagine?), hence he’s spending time reaching his potential votes by attending every of their mega church programs.
This strategy conserves a lot of money because the church does the job for him by gathering their followers, he only needs to be introduced and boooooom, bloc votes will be sealed. This strategy makes it possible to reach his voters without sweating. grin

That’s a very smart strategy.

Peter Obi knows that investing a lot in NE and NW will be so expensive that the investment may not be worth it in the long run, knowing fully well that None of Tinubu, ATiku and kwankwanso are going to get bloc votes there anyways. The investment is not worth it, instead you can start a grassroots program in these regions to save cost and by spending more time.

Peter Obi is brining a new dimension to how politics is even played, he’s so smart at managing money that he’s saving his party and himself a lot of campaign funds in organizing campaign crowds and that’s why I will vote for him.

You don't seem to know what a campaign is. He's not campaigning to be CAN president, is he? He wants to be president of Nigeria, he needs to meet with Nigerians. All these people already know him and have their decisions. They are all city people. If Obi comes to my church or even home, we will all welcome him and give him a round of applause as is the proper thing. It doesn't mean that i will vote for him. He should be sensible enough to know these.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2022
F
Image123:

You don't seem to know what a campaign is. He's not campaigning to be CAN president, is he? He wants to be president of Nigeria, he needs to meet with Nigerians. All these people already know him and have their decisions. They are all city people. If Obi comes to my church or even home, we will all welcome him and give him a round of applause as is the proper thing. It doesn't mean that i will vote for him. He should be sensible enough to know these.
Lol, this one doesn’t know anything.
Let Tinubu go there na. Let’s see the kind of welcome he gets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Image123(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
FLol, this one doesn’t know anything.
Let Tinubu go there na. Let’s see the kind of welcome he gets

Tinubu unfortunately is smarter than that level of politics. Senators, governors, representatives of governors, judges, commissioners and EX etc. go to churches and are all duly recognized with round of applause. It's not a new thing in big churches and big events. Election is not a shouting contest.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Jflex07(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
It was predicted that by December Peter Pandora will quit the race now this is happening
You sleep, dream peter Obi.. Did he fuc.k your mum without paying her? All your threads are against peter Obi and you are just an unknown entity.. You and your likes only end here on naira land, a faceless forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Image123:

Tinubu unfortunately is smarter than that level of politics.
And that’s why he waste lot of money renting crowds that won’t necessarily translate to votes.

What a smart man grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by naijapips04: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2022
Unigrad:

Is there any presidential candidate that is not desperate?
If they are not desperate, why are they going to states that they have not visited before? Has Tinubu visited Bayelsa state before? What brought Atiku from Dubai? Is it not politics. What made Atiku to visit Edo State, is it not for desperate campaign?
Someone said mosque is not used for political campaigns, I have stayed in the north, I have heard imams standing at the pulpit telling their congregations who to vote for. Is that not campaign in the mosque?

Please practice your desperation anywhere outside of the church please.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Image123(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
And that’s why he waste lot of money renting crowds that won’t necessarily translate to votes.

What a smart man grin

You saw his bank transactions to come to this conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by sonature1: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2022
richeeyo:
Campaigning in church should tell us, he would be highly tribalistic
The Muslim don't do some certain things in their mosque, i respect them for that

Obi didn't go to church to campaign. He was at Experience Lagos to join his fellow Christians to worship God. After all, they didn't give him a mic to speak.

They introduced him and the worshippers went wild in jubilation and Mercy Chinwo was brought to the stage almost immediately to stifle the jubilation. It's not his fault that he's the only frontline Christian in this race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2022
Image123:

You saw his bank transactions to come to this conclusion?
I didn’t know that campaign rallies are free of Charge. Tell me more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by sonature1: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

Obi dey carry supporters go this event to influence the shouting. Your eye go soon clear.

Keep deceiving yourself. Peter Obi is the voice of hope and people openly admit that they cry listening to him speak. Even people from other African countries are begging Nigerians on Facebook to vote for Peter Obi.

Some of you have yet to understand the power of words, experience and reputation. You think we still live in the era of druggie that uses violence to win elections.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Image123(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I didn’t know that campaign rallies are free of Charge. Tell me more

So campaign rallies are rented crowd according to you, are Obi's campaign rallies rented crowd? Again, did you go through Tinubu's bank transactions to conclude that he paid for his rallies?

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by adekolaelect(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Whether or not you like it. It’s a smart move and not one can say that he’s campaigning there, did you see him say the church to vote him? No

That’s why it’s smart because he tells the church to vote him without even saying it and this is hurting oppositions so badly.

I have never seen that kind of strategy in Nigeria’s history. grin
only people like you who believed kanu can give you Biafra can believe in what you are saying . Theories of primary school student. February will tell what you represent. Is either obi becomes vote contributor to Atiku or he becomes invisible in INEC voting strength charts in 2023

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by sonature1: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Image123:

Tinubu unfortunately is smarter than that level of politics. Senators, governors, representatives of governors, judges, commissioners and EX etc. go to churches and are all duly recognized with round of applause. It's not a new thing in big churches and big events. Election is not a shouting contest.

The druggie is banking on the establishment or what we call structure to rig the election for him. Someone will be shocked next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Image123:

So campaign rallies are rented crowd according to you, are Obi's campaign rallies rented crowd? Again, did you go through Tinubu's bank transactions to conclude that he paid for his rallies?
No, campaigns are free of charge and you don’t have to pay to mobilize party members in other states.

You think you are talking to your fellow urchin?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by owobokiri(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi has cancelled most of his campaign rally on his own time table

He has refused to speak with the media except Tinubu gets invited

The guy is unserious

Looks like you guys are planning something bad for him at campaign rallies.. This one you have been begging him to appear at certified venues even when you know you will not be there since you are not supporting him. We know you guys as eternal skull miners but do remember that this will be the biggest political mistake you will ever make in your life because there will be dire physical consequences! Peter Obi is Peter Obi and Funso Williams is Funso Williams..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Image123:

Druggie will be disgraced in February that he will even lose this Lagos wey all of us dey.

No amount of arguments here can forestall that grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by adekolaelect(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2022
sonature1:

The druggie is banking on the establishment or what we call structure to rig the election for him. Someone will be shocked next year.
And the person will be who you see when you look at the Mirror.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
And the person will be who you see when you look at the Mirror.
Druggie cannot even win Lagos state.

You and I know this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Pascal9: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

It is a useless strategy. People see through the desperation. You have never visited a church before but because you are campaigning, you now visit them. It shows the type of person this fraud is.
Apart from that, how many people attended this church program, is it all of them that will vote him, he is reimforcing religious politics

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2022
adekolaelect:
only people like you who believed kanu can give you Biafra can believe in what you are saying . Theories of primary school student. February will tell what you represent. Is either obi becomes vote contributor to Atiku or he becomes invisible in INEC voting strength charts in 2023
Urchins always reasoning like their brain cells dot fire. How did Kanu enters this topic?

Wake dude, Tinubu will lose Lagos. We need Tinubu in the race to deplete ATiku northern votes, Tinubu will be 3rd.

You don’t have to like it, but that’s jus the way it is
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by julaion: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

Can you minions let adult discuss politics in peace without bringing stupid banters
as e dey pain you,e go dey sweet us,as e dey sweet us e go dey pain you grin grin
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by BATified2023: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

It is not smart. It is disrespectful. He goes to churches uninvited like the charlatan he is. You are using God to catch cruise and using important spiritual church programs of your political stage. This is same reason Jesus chased away charlatans from church premises. House of God shouldn't be involved in politics.
this is y many of those pastors aren’t respected

So if obi loses n with the way these pastors are endorsing him,will the president respect those pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Labour Party Logo? / Woto Woto For Simon Ekpa As Finland Govt Gives Him 48hrs To Cancel Sit At Home / Read Carefully To Understand The ''eediot'' That Is Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.