Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. (2783 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Gucciblog: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

Please practice your desperation anywhere outside of the church please.

And tell your Tinubu to stop visiting our Central Mosque in Abuja.

Always disturbing with his long convoy and distracting prayers

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by TechW: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi has cancelled most of his campaign rally on his own time table

He has refused to speak with the media except Tinubu gets invited

The guy is unserious

You are really helping out in campaigning for Obi and I promise you, you will enjoy his government.
Atleast having a vibrant person as a president for once is not a crime

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Image123(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
so why are you even crying that obi is loved by the church and will most certainly get majority Christian votes?

Why the pain?

You missed the questions. Here they are again in clearer form.
1. Are Obi's campaign rallies rented crowd?
2. Did you go through Tinubu's bank transactions to conclude that he paid for his rallies?

Obi like any other politician or government person will be applauded and recognized in public functions and church programmes. That's not love, support or votes. We clap for new comers in church all the time.
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Hoelujohn: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi has cancelled most of his campaign rally on his own time table

He has refused to speak with the media except Tinubu gets invited

The guy is unserious

No be everyone get money for campaign. If you don't have stolen money I swear to go on a local government rally will drain your money

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by floret23(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:
Turning churches to campaign grounds shows how much disrespect Peter obi has for the Christian faith and how desperate the politician is.

You can never see a Muslim campaign with mosques.
We yoruba christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC terrorists told yoruba muslims not to vote yoruba christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So SW Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

No sensible, born-again Christian will in the first place vote APC, the Islamic terrorists party. How much more muslim-terrorist ticket?

We real Yoruba Christians of Southwest say NO to MUSLIM-TERRORIST ticket. You can't Islamise us like you did in the North. We are voting massively for peter Obi of Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Igba123: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:
Turning churches to campaign grounds shows how much disrespect Peter obi has for the Christian faith and how desperate the politician is.

where are you speaking from? Muslims may not campaign WITH mosque according to you but they campaign more with religion than anybody. This time around it's practically impossible for any of Tinubu, atiku and Kwankwaso to use religion bcuz they are three. I have been in the north b4 1999. So tell the ignorants like yourself that Muslims don't campaign in the mosque.
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Igba123: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2022
richeeyo:
Campaigning in church should tell us, he would be highly tribalistic
The Muslim don't do some certain things in their mosque, i respect them for that
what do they not do in the mosque? 2015 still in my mind. Mind you, I am not talking about some fake Muslims who out of long throat celebrate Christmas more than the Christians. Rather the core northern Muslims. I lived in katsina for more than 20yrs and I am still in one of the core nothern state and I see their campaign against Obi. Let Obi reach out to his supporters wherever they are provided he only tell them to vote for competent leaders. Do you have problem with that?

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by richeeyo(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Igba123:
what do they not do in the mosque? 2015 still in my mind. Mind you, I am not talking about some fake Muslims who out of long throat celebrate Christmas more than the Christians. Rather the core northern Muslims. I lived in katsina for more than 20yrs and I am still in one of the core nothern state and I see their campaign against Obi. Let Obi reach out to his supporters wherever they are provided he only tell them to vote for competent leaders. Do you have problem with that?
If Muslims celebrate Christmas, their cleric is promoting peace amongst both religion, is all about the heavens not politics
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Igba123: 10:26am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

It is not smart. It is disrespectful. He goes to churches uninvited like the charlatan he is. You are using God to catch cruise and using important spiritual church programs of your political stage. This is same reason Jesus chased away charlatans from church premises. House of God shouldn't be involved in politics.
the church is interested in whatever that affects the man spirit soul and body. Does politics affect man or not? Stop speaking for the church. Who told you he was not invited? Whether you like it or not, even the church has accepted Obi as her candidate.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by richeeyo(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Tinubu campaigned in Mecca ...the holiest place in Islam ...stop being a hypocrite

Has Tinubu not gone to national mosque ? Is that respect of Islam when he has hailed and even spoke ?
Tinubu never did, people did for him
Twi different things
Why are you pigs so used to lying
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by mrvitalis(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2022
richeeyo:

Tinubu never did, people did for him
Twi different things
Why are you pigs so used to lying
So Tinubu didn't go to Mecca with his political associates ?
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Tochj(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

Muslim leaders across the North told their followers that Jonathan is Anti islam in 2015.
Shehu mardi told his followers that Obi is an IPOB.
Where? In the mosque.
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by adekolaelect(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Urchins always reasoning like their brain cells dot fire. How did Kanu enters this topic?

Wake dude, Tinubu will lose Lagos. We need Tinubu in the race to deplete ATiku northern votes, Tinubu will be 3rd.

You don’t have to like it, but that’s jus the way it is
Ok sir . Everything is right under Dreaming.

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by loffyloffy: 11:15am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Whether or not you like it. It’s a smart move and not one can say that he’s campaigning there, did you see him say the church to vote him? No

That’s why it’s smart because he tells the church to vote him without even saying it and this is hurting oppositions so badly.

I have never seen that kind of strategy in Nigeria’s history. grin

How can a strategy that is painting him as Christian candidate be a smart move?

It was clear from the beginning that his candidacy have problem of acceptance among Muslims..his actions instead of solving that problem is only making it worse.

The Christians who will vote for him, have made up their minds a long time ago..

The Muslim who is considering will more likely change their mind and vote for his opponents instead..

And if he likes let him sleep in church, the Christians who have made up their minds to vote for Tinubu, will still vote for Tinubu
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2022
loffyloffy:

How can a strategy that is painting him as Christian candidate be a smart move?

It was clear from the beginning that his candidacy have problem of acceptance among Muslims..his actions instead of solving that problem is only making it worse.

The Christians who will vote for him, have made up their minds a long time ago..

The Muslim who is considering will more likely change their mind and vote for his opponents instead..

And if he likes let him sleep in church, the Christians who have made up their minds to vote for Tinubu, will still vote for Tinubu
That’s your business, the strategy is working
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Tingotoe: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If you look at his campaign strategy, you will realize that he has totally strategized to get as much vote as possible with as little campaign funds as possible.
Peter Obi for now is working on cementing his voting bloc and he’s doing it without spending extravagantly like a typical Nigerian politician who thinks money is everything.

This is not the usual style of campaign of wasting humungous amount of money that will not really make much difference.

He has recognized where his strength lies, he knows that the Christian community is his greatest asset and that being the only Chrisrian in the frontline, he has to make sure that almost every single Christian will vote for him (imagine if 75% of Chrisrian voters vote for you, can you imagine?), hence he’s spending time reaching his potential votes by attending every of their mega church programs.
This strategy conserves a lot of money because the church does the job for him by gathering their followers, he only needs to be introduced and boooooom, bloc votes will be sealed. This strategy makes it possible to reach his voters without sweating. grin

That’s a very smart strategy.

Peter Obi knows that investing a lot in NE and NW will be so expensive that the investment may not be worth it in the long run, knowing fully well that None of Tinubu, ATiku and kwankwanso are going to get bloc votes there anyways. The investment is not worth it, instead you can start a grassroots program in these regions to save cost and by spending more time.

Peter Obi is brining a new dimension to how politics is even played, he’s so smart at managing money that he’s saving his party and himself a lot of campaign funds in organizing campaign crowds and that’s why I will vote for him.
Well I'm a Christian and I sure ain't voting for Peter Obi because I can see through all his lies and the futile attempts to make him look good. He's just another thieving politician interested in himself and his family's advancement. He's a fraud
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2022
Tingotoe:
Well I'm a Christian and I sure ain't voting for Peter Obi because I can see through all his lies and the futile attempts to make him look good. He's just another thieving politician interested in himself and his family's advancement. He's a greatfraud
anybody can claim to be anything on nairaland dude
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Tingotoe: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
anybody can claim to be anything on nairaland dude
Your handle is blasphemous drop it. Anyway I don't expect much from a Peter Pandora fan
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Tingotoe:
Your handle is blasphemous drop it. Anyway I don't expect much from a Peter Pandora fan
cos I am neither Christian nor Muslim, I don’t give a Bleep about religious shit.

So if obi gets almost all Christian votes to win, okay by me.

Werey Dey claim Christian, who we go ask? grin
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by SenatePresdo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

He go shock you, even if Tinubu sleeps or farts he would trend and still win the election

It's Obi that needs all the attention and publicity he can get
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by SenatePresdo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

He go shock you, even if Tinubu sleeps or farts he would trend and still win the election

It's Obi that needs all the attention and publicity he can get

The Challenge is even Atiku, not Tinubu.

Peter Obi is the most popular candidate in Southern Nigeria, whilst Atiku is the most popular candidate in Northern Nigeria.

Tinubu is popular just In SW.

So, I don't see Tinubu as a threat.
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Wildkat02: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:

E pain am die.... daft urchin
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Oziens: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If you look at his campaign strategy, you will realize that he has totally strategized to get as much vote as possible with as little campaign funds as possible.
Peter Obi for now is working on cementing his voting bloc and he’s doing it without spending extravagantly like a typical Nigerian politician who thinks money is everything.

This is not the usual style of campaign of wasting humungous amount of money that will not really make much difference.

He has recognized where his strength lies, he knows that the Christian community is his greatest asset and that being the only Chrisrian in the frontline, he has to make sure that almost every single Christian will vote for him (imagine if 75% of Chrisrian voters vote for you, can you imagine?), hence he’s spending time reaching his potential votes by attending every of their mega church programs.
This strategy conserves a lot of money because the church does the job for him by gathering their followers, he only needs to be introduced and boooooom, bloc votes will be sealed. This strategy makes it possible to reach his voters without sweating. grin

That’s a very smart strategy.

Peter Obi knows that investing a lot in NE and NW will be so expensive that the investment may not be worth it in the long run, knowing fully well that None of Tinubu, ATiku and kwankwanso are going to get bloc votes there anyways. The investment is not worth it, instead you can start a grassroots program in these regions to save cost and by spending more time.

Peter Obi is brining a new dimension to how politics is even played, he’s so smart at managing money that he’s saving his party and himself a lot of campaign funds in organizing campaign crowds and that’s why I will vote for him.
Oik dey ur head. Ur analysis is spot on. Are U a political analyst expert
Sure, will vote Obi-Datti of Labour Party 4 President Come 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ihedioha Withdrew From PDP Guber Primary. / Kidnappers Open Fire On Abuja Highway, Abduct Man Driving Home With Wife / Yaradua Appoints Tony Anenih Npa Chairman - Is Nigeria Doomed For Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.