Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,555 members, 7,958,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. (2959 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
It was predicted that by December Peter Pandora will quit the race now this is happening

This is December, and he's yet to quit.

What's happening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Moh247: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2022
owobokiri:

Looks like you guys are planning something bad for him at campaign rallies.. This one you have been begging him to appear at certified venues even when you know you will not be there since you are not supporting him. We know you guys as eternal skull miners but do remember that this will be the biggest political mistake you will ever make in your life because there will be dire physical consequences! Peter Obi is Peter Obi and Funso Williams is Funso Williams..

Thrash who give a fvck about the loser anyways

We are just surprised he is tired of campaigning already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Superwave16320: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2022
2023 presidential election result will shut your Igbo fathers mouth up till eternity

Peterobiisathie:
It was predicted that by December Peter Pandora will quit the race now this is happening
FatherOfJesus:
If you look at his

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2022
Superwave16320:
2023 presidential election with shit your Igbo fathers mouth up till eternity

We are not about tribalism, we are about Nigeria.
Take your tribal bigotry to the mud, where you belong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by SenatePresdo(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi has cancelled most of his campaign rally on his own time table

He has refused to speak with the media except Tinubu gets invited

The guy is unserious

Tinubu is far more unserious.

He can't grant interviews, yet, if he goes for campaign he would start rapping in tongues, very unserious clown grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

This is December, and he's yet to quit.

What's happening?
is this person serious to you?

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Moh247: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu is far more unserious.

He can't grant interviews, yet, if he goes for campaign he would start rapping in tongues, very unserious clown grin

He go shock you, even if Tinubu sleeps or farts he would trend and still win the election

It's Obi that needs all the attention and publicity he can get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Superwave16320: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2022
You igbos look at thing from only from your perspective. Let me ask you, all those Fulani Hausa Yoruba you insulted a campaign spearheaded by Ipob Kanu that Obi refuse to condemn, tell me how do you convince them to overlook the insult n vote Obi ?

Do you think they will just ignore your 8 years of insult and suddenly wish for a good country to vote undercover sponsor of those insult ? I am Christian n if Obi likes let him sit on the right side of Jesus I will not vote him for many reason. First Tinubu as beta performance as governor, beta insight n beta man manager. Tinubu built beta legacy which you igbos criticize but don't hold your state to same standard

FatherOfJesus:
Whether or not you like it. It’s a smart move and not one can say that he’s campaigning there, did you see him say the church to vote him? No

That’s why it’s smart because he tells the church to vote him without even saying it and this is hurting oppositions so badly.

I have never seen that kind of strategy in Nigeria’s history. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by SaiOba: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Walai! Bro, I had so much respect for you thinking you were smarter than this. Can you please read through what you wrote again. For God's sake his Vice spoke to the media just 3 days back while he was away. Your principal has never even spoken to the media for once, never granted any media interviews. You still come here dey talk anyhow.. Must you ?
Moh247:
cool

The guy is unserious

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by BATified2023: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, this one failed maths in school.

You people can go and be fighting in core north and scatter the votes. That one concern una.
only yobe n borno votes will cancel all your south east n south south votes

I can bet my life Peter obi won’t win south east 100%, south south will b divided in 3 because of different political influence

What he will get in south east will b cancelled by borno n yobe votes

What he will get in south south will b cancelled by kaduna,katsina,Kano votes cos I know tinubu won’t win these 3 states with wide margin

So now both tinubu n peter obi are back to zero votes

Hope u know tinubu has a greater advantage in d south west though he won’t still win all

What about north central?

So tell me how Peter obi has an upper hand against tinubu
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Superwave16320: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2022
But SE is his only area of strength but that is not because of bigotry according to your damaged Igbotic tribalistic bigoted head.

FatherOfJesus:
NW and NE is not Obi’s area of strength and will never be for bigotry reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Superwave16320:
But SE is his only area of strength but that is not because of bigotry according to your damaged Igbotic tribalistic bigoted head.

Whatever you say, I agree.
You eyes will clear when Obi wins Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
only yobe n borno votes will cancel all your south east n south south votes

I can bet my life Peter obi won’t win south east 100%, south south will b divided in 3 because of different political influence

What he will get in south east will b cancelled by borno n yobe votes

What he will get in south south will b cancelled by kaduna,katsina,Kano votes cos I know tinubu won’t win these 3 states with wide margin

So now both tinubu n peter obi are back to zero votes

Hope u know tinubu has a greater advantage in d south west though he won’t still win all

What about north central?

So tell me how Peter obi has an upper hand against tinubu
Obi will eben defeat Tinubu in Lagos.

Stop crying and let grace work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by BATified2023: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Okay, I agree with you

See you in February. I never chop this morning , I no get strength to argue with illiterate grin
the guy gave u a logical analysis n u have to call him an illiterate

Does it make sense to u?
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Superwave16320:
You igbos look at thing from only from your perspective. Let me ask you, all those Fulani Hausa Yoruba you insulted a campaign spearheaded by Ipob Kanu that Obi refuse to condemn, tell me how do you convince them to overlook the insult n vote Obi ?

Do you think they will just ignore your 8 years of insult and suddenly wish for a good country to vote undercover sponsor of those insult ? I am Christian n if Obi likes let him sit on the right side of Jesus I will not vote him for many reason. First Tinubu as beta performance as governor, beta insight n beta man manager. Tinubu built beta legacy which you igbos criticize but don't hold your state to same standard

okay good analysis, Obi will still win Lagos.
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
the guy gave u a logical analysis n u have to call him an illiterate

Does it make sense to u?
The logical analysis is that Obi will defeat Tinubu in Lagos since Tinubu cannot rig the election
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Ofunaofu: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The guy is unserious

1 Share

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by BATified2023: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2022
sonature1:

Keep deceiving yourself. Peter Obi is the voice of hope and people openly admit that they cry listening to him speak. Even people from other African countries are begging Nigerians on Facebook to vote for Peter Obi.

Some of you have yet to understand the power of words, experience and reputation. You think we still live in the era of druggie that uses violence to win elections.
u igbos will deceive yourself n when reality hits u then u start crying foul

U did more than this during nnamdi kanu madness so no surprises
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:
Turning churches to campaign grounds shows how much disrespect Peter obi has for the Christian faith and how desperate the politician is.

You can never see a Muslim campaign with mosques.

A man who has never stepped outside the Catholic Church is now busy romancing the same churches that the Catholic Church is sceptical about.

How is followers cannot see his deceit is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by BATified2023: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
The logical analysis is that Obi will defeat Tinubu in Lagos since Tinubu cannot rig the election
no problem

Let’s wait till then
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
no problem

Let’s wait till then
Good
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by mii4u(f): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
What is happening?
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Image123(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
No, campaigns are free of charge and you don’t have to pay to mobilize party members in other states.

You think you are talking to your fellow urchin?

You missed the questions. Here they are again in clearer form.
1. Aree Obi's campaign rallies rented crowd?
2. Did you go through Tinubu's bank transactions to conclude that he paid for his rallies?
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Image123:

You missed the questions. Here they are again in clearer form.
1. Aree Obi's campaign rallies rented crowd?
2. Did you go through Tinubu's bank transactions to conclude that he paid for his rallies?
so why are you even crying that obi is loved by the church and will most certainly get majority Christian votes?

Why the pain?
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Superwave16320: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2022
If Obi come second in Lagos or see 10% of the total vote cast I owe you 50K cash

FatherOfJesus:
okay good analysis, Obi will still win Lagos.
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Paulheyman:
Tinubu and Atiku plays ethnic politics, Obi keep appealing to christians to vote for him. I keep enjoying his moves. Others pay for/to campaign, Obi have crowds already waiting to hear from him. He happens to have SE $SS in the bags and keep appealing to northern and western christian minority for a vote. That's a smart move

**Labour party should put up a bus in each LGA to convey Nigerians to their respective local governments to collect their PVCs...

The money budgeted for the campaign should be used for this rather
supported
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by FatherOfJesus: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Superwave16320:
If Obi come second in Lagos or see 10% of the total vote cast I owe you 50K cash

lol. Poor urchin get 50k?
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by nnamdi640: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:
Turning churches to campaign grounds shows how much disrespect Peter obi has for the Christian faith and how desperate the politician is.

Turning mosques to campaign ground shows how disrespectful Tinubu is. There is no place in the bible that churches were asked to stay away from politics. You expect the church not to support someone they trust in order to avoid criminals to rule us just as they are ruling us now as if we are not humans. Go to embassies and see how Nigerians are lining up just to leave their father's land as a result of poor leadership and you are here trying to discredit a candidate with less corrupt traces.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2022
naijapips04:

How does this affect your mother?
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by lereinter(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2022
So how will he get the numbers

obi is a baby politician, just a cruise catcher
Re: Obi Is Very Smart In The Way That He Campaigns. by Bestmanfornow: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If you look at his campaign strategy, you will realize that he has totally strategized to get as much vote as possible with as little campaign funds as possible.
Peter Obi for now is working on cementing his voting bloc and he’s doing it without spending extravagantly like a typical Nigerian politician who thinks money is everything.

This is not the usual style of campaign of wasting humungous amount of money that will not really make much difference.

He has recognized where his strength lies, he knows that the Christian community is his greatest asset and that being the only Chrisrian in the frontline, he has to make sure that almost every single Christian will vote for him (imagine if 75% of Chrisrian voters vote for you, can you imagine?), hence he’s spending time reaching his potential votes by attending every of their mega church programs.
This strategy conserves a lot of money because the church does the job for him by gathering their followers, he only needs to be introduced and boooooom, bloc votes will be sealed. This strategy makes it possible to reach his voters without sweating. grin

That’s a very smart strategy.

Peter Obi knows that investing a lot in NE and NW will be so expensive that the investment may not be worth it in the long run, knowing fully well that None of Tinubu, ATiku and kwankwanso are going to get bloc votes there anyways. The investment is not worth it, instead you can start a grassroots program in these regions to save cost and by spending more time.

Peter Obi is brining a new dimension to how politics is even played, he’s so smart at managing money that he’s saving his party and himself a lot of campaign funds in organizing campaign crowds and that’s why I will vote for him.
Obi is a smart politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike / APC Is Winning In Rivers State / Why Peter Obi Was Arrested And Detained In England And What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.