Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

"From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (3100 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Malcolmxprince: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2022
The NYSC program is not only an avenue for Nigerian youths to serve their father's land but it has proved to be a matching ground for lovebirds.

A couple identified as Aniebiet-Abasi Etim and Isaiah Okonko is set to tie the knot after meeting at their Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) during the NYSC program.

Read more at

https://twitter.com/BloggerBadass/status/1598920795996069888?s=20&t=-uHrsgkzA-apwTT6KVsOPQ
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2022
The same service wey I go wey I no meet any better girl. Nawa ooo. Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Belteshazzar1: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2022
robinso01:
The same service wey I go wey I no meet any better girl. Nawa ooo. Congrats to them.

grin grin grin
God abeg

2 Likes

Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

grin grin grin
God abeg

Who go help ooo grin grin grin
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Belteshazzar1: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2022
robinso01:

Who go help ooo grin grin grin
Laugh wan kee me.... Which state did u serve...? Cause i know some state no get fine .......... Ladies.. grin grin
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Solofresh2: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Good one for them
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by jogsman01(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2022
The tin still dey shark dem
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Laugh wan kee me....
Which state did u serve...?
Cause i know some state no get fine .......... Ladies..
grin grin

Ndi Anambra. No be say I no see fine girl, but na orphan plenty most grin

1 Like

Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by eteebanky1: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2022
robinso01:

You wey no get Money
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2022
eteebanky1:

You wey no get Money

You're right, that's why I avoided orphan.

2 Likes

Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Ehinjuola: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Shey diz thing still dey happen??

I b dey hear say na fucvker n fucvkee full service, say no
meaningful reltnshp out of it.grin

And majority na orphan from good home kiss,
how true is that??

To d guy wey talk say E no see better girl for service E depends where u go serve ooo.

Try Kano,Kaduna,Sokoto and probably Kastina

You go know say God geh plenty package for 4 4rm that Aboki child.
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Demigod22: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
I still the wonder if na corper I be abi na T.P teacher. No girl, no money, no friends, no good accommodation, everything just frustrating. NYSC year dey annoying and terrible for Rivers State that time o.
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
robinso01:

You're right, that's why I avoided orphan.

Bro! Why? This Is too much.
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Sonnobax15(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Na wa
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Dshocker(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
What would the love be called?

Love in nysc or nysc love.
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by bigjackass: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
they will still divorce
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Belteshazzar1: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
robinso01:

Ndi Anambra. No be say I no see fine girl, but na orphan plenty most grin

Chisos i rest my case grin grin grin
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Chisos i rest my case grin grin grin

Why do you rest ur case?
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Belteshazzar1: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2022
robinso01:

Why do you rest ur case?

Because the case needs to be rested grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

No rest for the wicked, continue grin grin grin
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by MuMuOnBail: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2022
na wa ooo

NYSC?

nothing new, they only upgraded from fvcking on grasses in an open field to fvcking on a bed in a bedroom.

Finally thank you Nairaland for this great platform, were I can openly talk about my adulterous life style with many woman, while my wife is here on Nairaland reading them without knowing that it is her beloved husband involved. She will laugh happily insulting me unknowingly, while I join her insulting myself too.

Seun God bless you
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by Belteshazzar1: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
robinso01:

No rest for the wicked, continue grin grin grin

Yeah the wicked have repented grin grin grin grin
Re: "From NYSC To Altar, God Is Faithful" - Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed by robinso01(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Belteshazzar1:

Yeah the wicked have repented grin grin grin grin

Rest well then grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Vote For Your Desired Profession For Your Future Spouse / Can You Be Her Hero?? (pics) / Come In And Rate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.