Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience (442 Views)

Meet The Politician Who Drives Only Gold Vehicles / State Of Pensioner’s Service Record @ptadnigeria Inherited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 7:36am On Dec 03, 2022
Below is the lamentation of an Anambra citizen during his tenure as at 2012

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Below is the lamentation of an Anambra citizen after his tenure

1 Like

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2022
This was the promise he made to his then APGA party

2 Likes

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2022
This was the result of his party in the most recent election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2022
May we not labour in vain. I rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by Nightwolf1: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2022
grin blu baloo balubaa babablue

2 Likes

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by Belteshazzar1: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Mtcheeeeeewww.... They wont talk about the good thing he has done....
I know he may not be perfect, but he is better than the other two..

1 Like

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by Belteshazzar1: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Mtcheeeeeewww....
Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by Opintiwa: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Envy and jealousy kills faster than a bullet

1 Like

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by sonature1: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2022
If anyone expects everyone to like a leader, you are deluded. Even people crucified Christ, the Son of God, when He came to our world and took the form of man to atone for our sins.
Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by Ekejoestar(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Na wah oooo,

Mr Jollof don japa after collecting his own share of bullion van loot.

I wonder why Tinubu is still waiting to settle you after he has finished settling Mr Jollof.

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2022
sonature1:
If anyone expects everyone to like a leader, you are deluded. Even people crucified Christ, the Son of God, when He came to our world and took the form of man to atone for our sins.
Sir, comparing Christ The Saviour to Mr Obi is a new low.
He has gone over 2000 years ago but His legacy still stands. What I posted above is the verdict on the politician's public service by his state indigenes, nothing petsonal about him or his family or business

1 Like

Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by sonature1: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Sir, comparing Christ The Saviour to Mr Obi is a new low.
He has gone over 2000 years ago but His legacy still stands. What I posted above is the verdict on the politician's public service by his state indigenes, nothing petsonal about him or his family or business

I am not comparing anyone to anyone.
My point remains that leadership is complicated and analysts see governance from different angles of a prism.

In this country that many people are saying that Buhari has totally destroyed its economy, there's a bunch of people who insist that Buhari is the best thing after akara and bread. That tells you the complexity of leadership in the society.
Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by JASONjnr(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2022
Everything about Peter Obi is on the internet for all to see and verify......
B Now, tell us about Tinubu's age and his real name....

Tell us about his classmates and tell us about his wealth....
And if you don't mind, please interpret BA LA BLU for me...
Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by Tenses: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Chief urchin, your foot soldiers are doing a terrible job so you decided to enter the battle ground yourself.

Your body go tell you.
Re: This Is Public Service Record Of The Politician 'Recognised' At The Experience by FreeStuffsNG: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
It is now recognition at 'unusual' experience.

The christian event he vists to campaign keeps changing but his mediocre legacy of public service remains.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu BBC Interview Closes To A Million View / APC & Tinubu Now Paying Influencers $1500 Weekly To Market Him / Supporters Are Waiting For Our Next President, His Deputy And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.