Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? (41095 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Relaxnrethink: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
If not wickedness of men against men, who is this rat that NSCDC can easily handle let alone army.

He passed the message. They all through corruption and blood of the citizens. They simply collude!
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by adecz: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
If na Igbo freedom fighter like Kanu,
Buhari go send all the military and
security operatives in Nigeria to track
and catch him in Kenya.

Bello Turji and Shekau are or were in
Nigeria for years, but Buhari doesn't want
to apprehend them because they are either
Muslims or Fulani.❌❌❌

Yet they tricked and killed 'Ghana " the
Tiv insurgent in Benue.☹️☹️☹️☹️

A cheap, dirty, illiterate, common criminal
with no principles or ideology like this
man is opening his unbrushed mouth
to date and challenge the federal might
that Buhari has cheapened to the lowest
position.... Tufiakwa❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Wildkat02: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Terrorist threatening FG and Nigeria Armed Forces
Taxing communities to prevent him attacking them.
This is unbelievable.

This is the kind of life APC urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo and want us to keep living in this country.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Oshiogwemoh(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
iwaeda:
You’re just provoking me, not ready to end banditry

•Air raid may compel us to break peace pact with Zamfara residents

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/notorious-terrorist-bello-turji-to-military-why-have-you-not-killed-me/
There is nothing like they can kill you turji, someone in the military is passing out information to you about the military operations. But one-day one-daymonkey go go market he no go return.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Franzinni: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Which shows Nigeria freed Liberia by fluke
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by ALFADOS(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
iwaeda:
You’re just provoking me, not ready to end banditry

•Air raid may compel us to break peace pact with Zamfara residents

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/notorious-terrorist-bello-turji-to-military-why-have-you-not-killed-me/
Time shall tell, one day you will be no more
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Pathfinder2090: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Some others said this before you.
Where are they today?

God bless the Nigerian Armed forces.

No wonder you are supporting APC
Ur shame dey shame me
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Cowbell521: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
dawnomike:
His insolence is based on the incompetency of our nation.
as a citizen of Nigeria, what have you done about it? Mumu
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Soon is getting close
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Cowbell521: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
Chaiiii sotey terrorists has rendered our Nigerian army useless ...

This is the level this government has successfully taken us to
No be ur fault. Make army stop work today and see if you will have breath to type nonsense. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by danngnews: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
slivertongue:
He may run but can't hide forever

Tell that to the people he has killed their loved ones. instead of you to call out the failure and it's complicity, you are talkong rubbish.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Maybe the reason why some people want Tinubu as president is because he will pay Turji the amount demanded
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by danngnews: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
, can you see why you are the most hated man on nairaland? As far you keep supporting this evil government, the fate of those that lose their lives to evil like turji,will be your lot, Amen.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by slivertongue: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
danngnews:

Tell that to the people he has killed their loved ones. instead of you to call out the failure and it's complicity, you are talkong rubbish.

He won't escape the gun
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by BlackFlamefromP: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Minjim:
The Nigeria Armed Forces are cowaeds.

Why always bombing?

Don't we have Special Forces in Nigeria that can go in to that his house and get him?
With all these bombardment, there may be human casualties, and there is no assurance they'll get him

...'there may be?' Human casualties and some other collateral damage are inevitable whenever the military engage in bombing.

Well trained special forces that can track him down and either arrest or neutralize him remain the best.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by faceland: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Good question.

They are not paid well enough to come after you the right way.

This guy death is way overdue. He is a cop killer.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by ZooOga: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
This one must be supported by western intelligence sources to stir up trouble and mischief in the land like his now deceased predecessor was doing. They use the same blueprint so it's easy to tell its outside influence.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by phorget(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
This Tunji abi wetin be him name is mad.
Must he attack the innocents? Why cant he attack the government that is provoking him and leave the innocent citizens alone.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Buksaylor: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
oz4real83:
Blood is thicker than water, where will you run to if the super tucano jets were allowed to fulfil the purpose they were bought for? Will you say this if this govt was fighting you the same way they are fighting ipob\ESN? Until the govt genuinely fight terrorism without favoritism, we will keep seeing criminal elements boasting like this lipsrsealed

Government no fit do am anything...he knows what he is saying!
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by tabaralph: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
citygarden:
I don't know what to say. I believe some politicians and security officer are protecting this bandit.

Obviously brother… if you read through, he said the last he left his house and the bombardment started few minutes later, that means there are informants even among the security personnel

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Gandrova: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
It just a matter of time, the Nigerian Army would track him down. Where is Lawrence Anini? Where is Shina Rambo today? His days are numbered just like MTN recharge card.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Livi2020(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Peter Obi go kill you once he win...
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Bridget95(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
See liver na and see the guy mouth like Latrine.

But on a serious note, North sopoz get their own country to be ruled by Northerners just like Talibans dey rule Afghanistan.
They are interested in drinking Niger Delta oil to stupor instead of having their own country
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
North is the most peaceful region in the whole world.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Desusi: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Terrorist threatening FG and Nigeria Armed Forces
Taxing communities to prevent him attacking them.
This is unbelievable.
And these messages coupled with all these atrocities are known by the government of the day.? Truly, it shall not be well with the wicked, as God of heavens remains on the throne.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by UNDFTD: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bello Turji Kachalla, popularly known as Turji, a notorious terrorist and bandit leader operating in northern Nigeria, particularly Zamfara, Sokoto and Niger states has said the Nigerian government was not interested in ending banditry because some of its officials benefit from it.

Now, you have heard it once again from the horse's mouth. Your hopeless and useless failed terrorist Fulani Government of Nigeria is supporting terrorism because it has an agenda and is benefitting from it. But some of you idiots on this platform -you know yourselves- are always supporting and parroting their lies and propaganda. It's only a fool that would blindly lend support to what is patently evil and goes against his own and the community's interest. What do you nitwits have to say this time around about your beloved failed government of B0K0HARI? I do NOT see your comments condemning such acts by your terrorist Fulani government. Your silence is deafening...it seems like you all have gone deaf and dumb. Had it been a story about IPOB and ESN, all you charlatans and vuvuzela blowing a$$ holes would be crawling out of your holes to spew arrant nonsense. To all of you, I say may Amadioha smite you and yours dead!
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by VEHINTOLAR: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
A Somali claiming to be a Nigerian and causing deaths,agony and all sorts of problems for the real owners of the land ! Just look at the idiot that's threatening everybody,somebody that will not last three minutes with me in a physical combat ! We take solace in the fact that all these nonsense will soon come to an end,Nigeria will be fine.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Sunnyja: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
oz4real83:
Blood is thicker than water, where will you run to if the super tucano jets were allowed to fulfil the purpose they were bought for? Will you say this if this govt was fighting you the same way they are fighting ipob\ESN? Until the govt genuinely fight terrorism without favoritism, we will keep seeing criminal elements boasting like this lipsrsealed
Did you read the post. He said some government officials don't want banditry to end because of what they are benefitting from it.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by onuman: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
undecided

How can your sponsors kill you?...

Even Gumi knows where you reside

but the Nigerian army doesn't seem to know

Only a mad man votes APC

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Hezzyluv: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:
grin

He's asking " who's next?".

So sad that mismanagement and rot in the once respected Nigerian Military started with GEJ...

Buhari a former General couldn't still stop it and it actually worsened under his regime.

I can't imagine a common criminal daring Babangida or Abacha openly. Not even OBJ as a civilian President.

Them no born you well

I swearugad them no born them well OBJ will send soldiers to make their land desolate including the parents that breed them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betta Edu Arrives EFCC Headquarters / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.