Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? (41113 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by olisaEze(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigeria was bad before but Nigerians have never had it this bad! angry
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Mayeldah(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obi will put a stop to this nonesense
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Spandau: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
iwaeda:
You’re just provoking me, not ready to end banditry

•Air raid may compel us to break peace pact with Zamfara residents

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/notorious-terrorist-bello-turji-to-military-why-have-you-not-killed-me/

See what almost a century of Almajiri system has done to the North. Train your children. They said no. Give them Western education which is the template for all educational and skill acquisition progress, you say no, Islam forbids it. See what your imbecility has cost you?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Flows001(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Some others said this before you.
Where are they today?

God bless the Nigerian Armed forces.
It is this same foolish Govt that urchins like you are promoting.
I wish any of your relatives was either killed or kidnapped for a ransome that made you sell all your ancestral assets to meet up, you for no dey run your smelly mouths around. undecided
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Allisgud: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
After reading everything up there,I commend the poster or blogger per say,and I say to my self what a funny country,if what I just read is transcripted into a movie,it will have season 8 I mean Hollywood standard o not this Nollywood nonsense,the next president got a lot of work to do
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by karmaolu1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
few more days to live
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Moymoy: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
dawnomike:
His insolence is based on the incompetency of our nation.

His insolence is based on the complicity of the present administration.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by backtalkG(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Useless animal call turj why don't you leave the poor masses alone and take the government head long. Your time is coming you and your sponsor and sympathizers will die a horrible and painful death
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by nedu666: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
According to the story turji killed 200 people in zamfara and there was silent everywhere. But one okada burnt during lockdown had 7 threads on nairaland.
Wow even life of okada in the east is more valuable than 200 lives in the north
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by akaleb2015(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Rascality is a normal way of life in the north if you want to understand banditory, kidnapping, corruption in any form go to the northern part of nigeria. They are waiting for you like a plate of soup that is about to be served because what ever goes around comes around both in your life time and when you die
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by NairaLTQ: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/notorious-terrorist-bello-turji-to-military-why-have-you-not-killed-me/
Evidence that government has grossly failed!
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by bigiyaro(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are they today?

who and who said that? It's an open secret, that nothing flourish in this country without the support of the government, especially at the state and federal level, wether good or bad. Does that Bello guy looks like someone that wants anything flashy? The main beneficiaries are in government houses across the country.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by bigiyaro(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Terrorist threatening FG and Nigeria Armed Forces
Taxing communities to prevent him attacking them.
This is unbelievable.
its business.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Igbojew: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
You will not see those Igbo haters here to condemn this atrocities but if something like this happen in South East Yorubas and Housa/Fulani in this platform will come here to say that Igbos kill their fellow Igbos but when something like this happen in their different regions they will keep mute.I still wonder how some people love and care about people they so much hate with passion while their own people are being massacred daily but they look the other way round..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are they today?

indeed. WADUME and co
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
bigiyaro:
its business.

The kind of business that assured wealth Buratai and his kin in the Armed Forces of Nigeria - ensuring he gets ambassadorial position for immunity and to keep his brethren forging on with their agenda with the help of southern governors and politicians
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
oz4real83:
Blood is thicker than water, where will you run to if the super tucano jets were allowed to fulfil the purpose they were bought for? Will you say this if this govt was fighting you the same way they are fighting ipob\ESN? Until the govt genuinely fight terrorism without favoritism, we will keep seeing criminal elements boasting like this lipsrsealed

Drones cost less and are far better for these sort of tasks.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Paracetamol01: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
The villagers and villages who contributed money for him.. should have used the money instead to buy guns to fight him back
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by kennethesan(m): 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nigerian will be truly independent soonest
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by ibtommy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ugly thing. God created you well and you turned yourself to animal. Keep at it.
iwaeda:

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Ifakiland(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
iwaeda:

Let them pay up abeg....cos I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this information. Na family matter make dem pay up
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Swfeff23455: 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
:

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by dochenaj: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
When I read that the Defence HQ put a 5 milion naira bounty on his head, I knew the Nigerian Army is finished.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by zeyt: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Both Turji and some security officials are vampires sucking the blood of innocent masses.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by miniziter(m): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if someone like him has NIN and BVN.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by EagleNest(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2022
One day your time will be up. No terrorist is beyond reach or arrest by govt, unless govt itself is the terrorists.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by hammerT: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
ALL THIS NIGER REPUBLIC PEOPLE SEF.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by slimmax: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2022
The banditry don tire the guy, sotey him don turn advocate for the masses
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by occfx: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2022
Hezzyluv:
See liver na and see the guy mouth like Latrine.

But on a serious note, North sopoz get their own country to be ruled by Northerners just like Talibans dey rule Afghanistan.

Turji is already controlling zamfara and expanding but army is at izombe chasing Mkpuru miri boys. Now that Turji don vex collect 20m, by January he will need new naira notes and recruite more foot soldiers. Practically, North is been controlled by bandits, no wonder we no hear massacre in zamfara again. Government has really failed. Zamfara people should just make Turji governor and have peace.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by occfx: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Pickmycall:
The notorious bandit leader said some minutes after he stepped out of his house that was when the military jet striked his house.someone in the military may have informed him that they were coming to bombed his house.

Live na, the man got the info and japa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Abdulmumin Jibrin & His Brother: "Babes Were Dying Over Me" / Osinbajo Meets With IGP Adamu, DSS Boss, Bichi Over SARS / NLC Names TEN States That Mis-Spent Their Bail Out Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.