Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? (41088 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / Military Jets Bombard Bello Turji’s Residence At Zamfara Forest, Scores Killed / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Eriokanmi: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
See mind shocked shocked shocked shocked

We know all the cache of weapons they paraded in the news earlier today which they claimed they retrieved from boko haram repentants (as if terrirists do repent) were their usual military memorabilia peppelled by propaganda, to make the gullible Nigerians believe they're actually wotking. Their ogas don turn civilian, fighting over weapons contract proceeds. See that guy from Niger wey com scam apc-led administration ( I wouldn't say he scammed Nigerians because Nigerians are yet to givern this country), where is he today? Billions wasted , gone down the drain, just like that?

You didn't give a weapons contract to Nigerian, na someone from Niger Republic. I no wan make this news spoil my weekend for me. APC will never come back again...this I know. Don't forget apc=pdp.

Nigeria Army was alive in the 90s
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Kennyfancy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
APC
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Curious345: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Okay..
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by arantess: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
dawnomike:
His insolence is based on the incompetency of our nation.
and undisputable truths about fifth columnists aiding and abating him
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
I salute Turji, for someone to be able to dare the entire military of a country it means he is better than them in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by BRIMBRAM: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
See liver na.

But on a serious note, North sopoz get their own country to be ruled by Northerners just like Talibans dey rule Afghanistan.

After all dem don get oil too.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Minjim: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
The Nigeria Armed Forces are cowaeds.

Why always bombing?

Don't we have Special Forces in Nigeria that can go in to that his house and get him?
With all these bombardment, there may be human casualties, and there is no assurance they'll get him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Boss13: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Man speech maybe truth else how can the military justify their huge budget
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
iwaeda:
You’re just provoking me, not ready to end banditry

•Air raid may compel us to break peace pact with Zamfara residents

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/notorious-terrorist-bello-turji-to-military-why-have-you-not-killed-me/

@Moh247 lhordspy PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Biodun556 Batified2023 Come and celebrate the ineptitude of your darling APC government

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Eriokanmi: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Some others said this before you.
Where are they today?

God bless the Nigerian Armed forces.
You mean till they spread to north-west after overpowering the north east? Remove corruption, sentiments and politics from.NA and see them in action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Juleeee: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wow I see
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Eriokanmi: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hezzyluv:
See liver na and see the guy mouth like Latrine.

But on a serious note, North sopoz get their own country to be ruled by Northerners just like Talibans dey rule Afghanistan.
LOL @ Latrine. I blame those pampering them. Smh!
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by LOVEGINO(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are they today?

bless kee u there. Sidon there.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Turji 2 : Nigerian Army 0

Mr. Turji, enjoy yourself jare!

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others" (George Orwell)

When we say terrorists are sponsored and protected by the government, y'all call us unpatriotic!

What other proof do y'all need?!!!

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by jamace(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
iwaeda:
You’re just provoking me, not ready to end banditry

•Air raid may compel us to break peace pact with Zamfara residents

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/notorious-terrorist-bello-turji-to-military-why-have-you-not-killed-me/

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by sircatherine45(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
fighting terrorism with kid gloves.
the chicken is soon coming home to roost.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Truthshscrazy: 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
shocked Na wa o
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by sircatherine45(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
Turji 2 : Nigerian Army 0

Mr. Turji, enjoy yourself jare!

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others" (George Orwell)

When we say terrorists are sponsored and protected by the government, y'all call us unpatriotic!

What other proof do y'all need?!!!

God bless bello turji kachalla, the machalla of the terrorism industry!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
lansile:
I salute Turji, for someone to be able to dare the entire military of a country it means he is better than them in all ramifications.

He is not better...!

Matter of fact, they can kill him in an hour if they want to...!

The military can't kill him because those calling the shots are protecting him!

That's why terrorism has lingered this long... They are sponsored and protected by your very own leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Angelfrost(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

God bless bello turji kachalla, the machalla of the terrorism industry!

He is doing well! grin

Corruption is an amazing thing! cool

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Galadimabawa: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
His end is near then. (pride go before destruction)
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Pickmycall: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
The notorious bandit leader said some minutes after he stepped out of his house that was when the military jet striked his house.someone in the military may have informed him that they were coming to bombed his house.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by obedience4(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are they today?

For the First time I will agree with what you have said..
The bandit's must be eliminated and the Nigeria armed forces must be strength to international standard..
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Nobleou(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ur sweet daddy is the Principal of this school na...

Abi u de whine us ni?
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by dazzlingd(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
As long as he is an Islamic terrorist, he is safe
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by israelmao(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
It's a total aberration and wholesale stupidity to even conceive the thought of voting for APC that runs a terrorist government in 2023 elections.Turji walks unmolested and free as air while Igboho and Kanu are locked up in detention.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by egunna(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
oz4real83:
Blood is thicker than water, where will you run to if the super tucano jets were allowed to fulfil the purpose they were bought for? Will you say this if this govt was fighting you the same way they are fighting ipob\ESN? Until the govt genuinely fight terrorism without favoritism, we will keep seeing criminal elements boasting like this lipsrsealed
is like u don't know what u are saying. If the super tocano shud be brought to the southeast,it won't take a week for u you to start calling amnesty international.what do u know,go and join the bandits so the government can pamper u.mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Emman08: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
At this rate the Nigerian military should just leave Nigerians to make peace with the bandits and live theory lives in peace.
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Moh247: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
This guy wants to join shekau in hell
Re: Notorious Terrorist Bello Turji To Military: Why Have You Not Killed Me? by Salvador1: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
You will never see shildren of falling demons in this thread never!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.