Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics (10805 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by bennybuhari: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Prince Kassim Afegbua, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state has hailed the the five governors of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP G-5) saying they are the true conscience of the party and their demands for an equitable system is commendable.

Also known as the 'Integrity Governors' the G-5 which comprises of Nyesom Wike (Rivers); Seyi Makinde (Oyo); Samuel Ortom (Benue), Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia), and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu), are demanding the replacement of the party’s National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu with a southerner.

The governors had argued that there is a need to to correct the regional imbalance in the PDP since the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and Ayu are both from the Northern part of the country.

Speaking in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Afegbua who dumped the PDP after Atiku clinched the ticket had always argued that power cannot remain in the North in 2023 after President Muhammadu Buhari must have completed his two terms of eight years.

Now a strong supporter of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress ( APC), Afegbua advised Atiku to rise above petty politics and listen to the demands of the G-5 so as to give everybody in the party a sense of belonging.

He said "What is the agitation of the G5 Governors; that there should be political balancing and inclusion, and you feel that is not holistic a request or what? You have presidential candidate, Director General of Campaigns, Director of Operations, National Chairman, all from the Northern part of the country".

" The G5 Governors are saying, 'No! , try and balance the structure to speak to inclusivity', you say no. At times, you will agree in the night, during the day, you will disagree again. You don't want commitment but you want support, who does that?. When insincerity is the order of the day, you can't make a head way. It will only create an atmosphere of mutual suspicion".

"The PDP is divided. The National Working Committee is divided. The Board of Trustees is confused. The NEC is helpless. This 2023 would have been an opportunity to rekindle the fortunes of the party, but those gluttonic, corrupt and dubious chieftains won't let that happen".

"I love what the G5 Governors are doing. They are the consciences of a conscienceless political system that is shying away from interrogating issues".

"It is unfortunate that its candidate, Atiku Abubakar cannot rise above petty politics to embrace a holistic, all- inclusive process that everybody would have a sense of belonging. So unfortunate".
https://independent.ng/afegbua-hails-pdp-g-5-says-atiku-should-rise-above-petty-politics/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by hisexcellency34: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Boy boy things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by slivertongue: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2022
This man should face his rejected party instead of dwelling on PDP matters. APC is not an option

APC's campaign strategy is hoping on crisis in the PDP and LP. But both don't care about them. With both party minding their campaigns APC has nothing to campaign with other than calling out Atiku and Obi at campaign venues.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by hisexcellency34: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2022
Season for cashing out
slivertongue:
This man should face his rejected party instead dwelling on PDP matters. APC is not an option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by FrancescoFarino(f): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2022
G5 means what please??

Gangsters 5 or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Jaconnaafrica(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022
slivertongue:
This man should face his rejected party instead dwelling on PDP matters. APC is not an option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Risingblue008(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dzd
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by 2blessed01(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
The Gangster 5 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by ATLIEN2027: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
k
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by dam2000(m): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Which state is Tinubu wife from

1 Like

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Toosure70: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
#SOUTHNEXT#

1 Like

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by stonebil(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
What atiku did to GEJ, He is now having same Taste of it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by BigDawsNet: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
To be honest, which Presidential Candidates can take out 100m Nigerian out of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by dam2000(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
How is it possible for a candidate to remove an elected officials

1 Like

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by TheChameleon: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
grin

I actually wanted Atiku to win in 2019 because it was obvious Buhari is clueless.

I support Tinubu or 2nd choice Atiku.

Both men have dictatorial tendencies. Those are the kind of leaders that suit Nigeria.

Too many people behave like animals... discipline has to be instilled.

The 2 men wouldn't mind whose ox is gored in enforcing policies.

3 Likes

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Atiku’s greediness is out of this world.

I am sure that is the major reason God chased him away to Earth

Dude only considers himself!

If he had made way for Obi in PDP, Peter would have been the next President.

4 Likes

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Seyiemath(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
The governors had argued that there is a need to to correct the regional imbalance in the PDP Hmmm

Anyway do you want to read my story ?
How I lost everything in just 7 Days. Check the thread on my profile

Grab some coke and popcorn. You will definitely enjoy it
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Flames000(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Thesame internet wey you for use check for your answer naim you use coke ask that stupid question for here.

1 Like

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Kingpele(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Atiku will never be that reasonable, infact the right thing to do is to step down from his ungodly ambition to preside over the affairs of this Country, a Cameroonian fulani shouldn't replace another fulani from niger Republic, we are not slaves to fulanis like hausa people

2 Likes

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by money121(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Panasonic101: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
dam2000:
Which state is Tinubu wife from

Iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
We'll see how the drama unfold in 2023, there will be 2 categories..

The winners and then the losers
Those who will hold their head high in pride and those who will bow theirs in shame
Those who will laugh for victory will be theirs and those who will cry because they knew deep down they were rooting for failure
And many more
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Yaweh99(f): 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Xbau6yah: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let me teach you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Praxis758: 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Afegbua = wherever the money is.

One can easily read from his face whenever he’s on national tvs that he’s sadistic.

Always talking from both sides of his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/afegbua-hails-pdp-g-5-says-atiku-should-rise-above-petty-politics/

So many Nigerians are gullible. That's why they canceled History in some states. So that they can be giving the gullible ones 5k every 4years.

So many Nigerians have sold themselves for a plate of meal. Wike held PDP together. Wike held that party when everyone was decamping to APC. Atiku was in Dubai. He never cared. Wike came through for obaseki when they wanted to disgrace obasaki. Even when he was held on house arrest on that Election day. Wike held still. Where was Atiku? Where was Okowa? Even the Timbawal abi wetin. It was so certain he would loose that Election if not for wike's funding. See the way they betrayed wike. The same people he fought for.

Now, the man is asking for Ayu to resign. People are taking him as the crazy tyrant.

I'm not a fan of Wike. Neither do I support his party. But I do love men who stand solid and refuse to compromise.

Una dey shout Atiku.. Atiku. Una no know the man History. If he wins, that man will sell NNPC. Then the common man would be buying fuel at 400 naira per liter.

5 Likes

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by atinga1: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
G5 governor should make their intentions known already.
It's getting boring.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by oluwaseyi0: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
G5 means what please??

Gangsters 5 or what

5 governors
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by onuman: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Atiku as super VP refused to condemn his fellow Muslim Fulani, Sani Yerima, who introduced Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the 12 northern sharia states.
That brought disaster to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Going Back On Withdrawal Of Cops From VIPs - Police / FG $29.96bn Loan: Saraki Must Not Join FG To Ruin Nigeria Ekiti State Governor / Press Release: President Buhari Congratulates Chinese Leader On Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.