Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics (10806 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
G5 means what please??

Gangsters 5 or what

G stand for Group of
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
stonebil:
What atiku did to GEJ, He is now having same Taste of it

You just nailed it. I swear

That's was part of the G5 anger after betraying the party his still went and took the ticket out of the people that maintain the party till date through his norther brothers delegate

Atiku is a betrayal
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Codes151(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Boy boy things
na you go still cry. Pmb is doing well na.

Northern illeterates
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by abbasajao(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:
To be honest, which Presidential Candidates can take out 100m Nigerian out of poverty?

I dont óò but is not Obi
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by zainabhoney4: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
IragbijiIragbiji...
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Theoarhics: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
This one is still pained ATIKU didnt employ him this time as a spokesperson for his campaign.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by DrAkpamudehe: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

So many Nigerians are gullible. That's why they canceled History in some states. So that they can be giving the gullible ones 5k every 4years.

So many Nigerians have sold themselves for a plate of meal. Wike held PDP together. Wike held that party when everyone was decamping to APC. Atiku was in Dubai. He never cared. Wike came through for obaseki when they wanted to disgrace obasaki. Even when he was held on house arrest on that Election day. Wike held still. Where was Atiku? Where was Okowa? Even the Timbawal abi wetin. It was so certain he would loose that Election if not for wike's funding. See the way they betrayed wike. The same people he fought for.

Now, the man is asking for Ayu to resign. People are taking him as the crazy tyrant.

I'm not a fan of Wike. Neither do I support his party. But I do love men who stand solid and refuse to compromise.

Una dey shout Atiku.. Atiku. Una no know the man History. If he wins, that man will sell NNPC. Then the common man would be buying fuel at 400 naira per liter.

Boy, U really disgracing yourself online? No wonder the black man is ranked the fullest among living things into the world. If you have any sense in you, you should have know that NNPC has already been sold and privatised. But unfortunately your bigoted hatred for the chosen one, makes you call red as black. Boy, you are dumb.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Ray02: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

So many Nigerians are gullible. That's why they canceled History in some states. So that they can be giving the gullible ones 5k every 4years.

So many Nigerians have sold themselves for a plate of meal. Wike held PDP together. Wike held that party when everyone was decamping to APC. Atiku was in Dubai. He never cared. Wike came through for obaseki when they wanted to disgrace obasaki. Even when he was held on house arrest on that Election day. Wike held still. Where was Atiku? Where was Okowa? Even the Timbawal abi wetin. It was so certain he would loose that Election if not for wike's funding. See the way they betrayed wike. The same people he fought for.

Now, the man is asking for Ayu to resign. People are taking him as the crazy tyrant.

I'm not a fan of Wike. Neither do I support his party. But I do love men who stand solid and refuse to compromise.

Una dey shout Atiku.. Atiku. Una no know the man History. If he wins, that man will sell NNPC. Then the common man would be buying fuel at 400 naira per liter.

So how much would they be selling it if Tinubu or Obi wins?
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by ogmask: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

Yeah, you are right but the same wike busted the whole thing with his oversize ego and greed.
He removed and installed national chairmen at will, he hosted and sponsored state excos with rivers money, and he destroyed anyone who tried to call him to order. He did all he did in the hope that he will become the PDP presidential candidate but he was outsmarted. Wike, misread or should I say he overrated himself. Recall when he wanted to install his boy, chinda as a minority leader in the lower house and how the young man from delta state thought him politics 101?
If wike wasn't there to spend rivers money the party will probably be stronger by now. He fought against strong politicians who did not agree with his style and turned PDP into what it is today. Many of those guys left the party because of wike. Today, we still would have zamfara, ebonyi and even cross rivers in the PDP if wike never interfered. What people like you didn't know was that he picked up fights with his fellow governors and in States where PDP was not in power, he picked up fights with whoever was gonna stand against his bid for the presidential ticket. Everything he did he did he did in the hope that he will get the ticket. You heard him say so himself when he visited Benue the other day. He said and I quote, "the buses people are saying we are giving out to people were all bought for my presidential campaign because we thought we were going to win". He didn't see any stumbling block having chased out governors who were perceived to be independent-minded and installing his stooges in States not run by the PDP... Do the maths my brother and you will discover that wike created this whole problem but now want us to believe he is fighting for the south.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Honjoshy4u: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Afegbua don tire for APC just now.
He should mind his business.
Ayu will resign after the election.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Father4all: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
This Okhilla political prostitute
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by mukanJohno: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Ijoba4lyf(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku’s greediness is out of this world.

I am sure that is the major reason God chased him away to Earth

Dude only considers himself!

If he had made way for Obi in PDP, Peter would have been the next President.

So you agree that Peter Obi won't win...
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ijoba4lyf:

So you agree that Peter Obi won't win...

Peter can never win!

The only place he can win is on social media.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by oneMalik: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
So Peter will not be president in conclusion ?

CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku’s greediness is out of this world.

I am sure that is the major reason God chased him away to Earth

Dude only considers himself!

If he had made way for Obi in PDP, Peter would have been the next President.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Mccullum: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kingpele:
Atiku will never be that reasonable, infact the right thing to do is to step down from his ungodly ambition to preside over the affairs of this Country, a Cameroonian fulani shouldn't replace another fulani from niger Republic, we are not slaves to fulanis like hausa people

Get out hypocrite, I don't think like him but I still prefer him than Obi.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Boy, U really disgracing yourself online? No wonder the black man is ranked the fullest among living things into the world. If you have any sense in you, you should have know that NNPC has already been sold and privatised. But unfortunately your bigoted hatred for the chosen one, makes you call red as black. Boy, you are dumb.

I really don't know how many people were trained. You can always air your view or perspective without insults. When you have kids or if you do have, try imbibing that culture on them.

Now, let me school you. NNPC was only transitioned from a government parasatal to a
Commercial limited liability. FG still owns it on a 100. If they sold it, why has the new owner(s) not stop the subsidy?

Think and research before you come online and talk about stuffs you know nothing about.
An average black man can not explain half of the things he chooses to talk about.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ray02:

So how much would they be selling it if Tinubu or Obi wins?

Tinube is clueless. An accountant that doesn't believe in statics.

Obi and Atiku have been the only ones that has come out to tell us about their plans.

Atiku is a corrupt man.
No one has come out to put dirt on obi; they can only misquote him.
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ayu's replacement is not the issue - it is the enthronement of OLD, GREEDY PDP stalwarts like the N80 billion criminal and ex-convict and called BODE GEORGE
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by winterfell007(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
haleeberry:
We'll see how the drama unfold in 2023, there will be 2 categories..

The winners and then the losers
Those who will hold their head high in pride and those who will bow theirs in shame
Those who will laugh for victory will be theirs and those who will cry because they knew deep down they were rooting for failure
And many more
I know you're all supporting Tinubu for sentiments. You can be glad now
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by DrAkpamudehe: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

I really don't know how many people were trained. You can always air your view or perspective without insults. When you have kids or if you do have, try imbibing that culture on them.

Now, let me school you. NNPC was only transitioned from a government parasatal to a
Commercial limited liability. FG still owns it on a 100. If they sold it, why has the new owner(s) not stop the subsidy?

Think and research before you come online and talk about stuffs you know nothing about.
An average black man can not explain half of the things he chooses to talk about.

U are a dummy. I can't waste my time
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by mbaboy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ashabe governors
FrancescoFarino:
G5 means what please??

Gangsters 5 or what
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Gobekli: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/afegbua-hails-pdp-g-5-says-atiku-should-rise-above-petty-politics/

Afegbua, IBB's hunting dog for so many decades, has now been sold to the Jagabandit. I bet he's learned some new tricks already, like snorting white lines with his new owner
Re: Afegbua Hails PDP G-5, Says Atiku Should Rise Above Petty Politics by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
winterfell007:

I know you're all supporting Tinubu for sentiments. You can be glad now
You got it wrong Darling, what I lost can never be replace, not even in my dreams will I support APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Public Facilities That Have Gone Extinct / If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu / Videos, Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.