Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) (100550 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by bentenny(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
tunwumi:

Sure your don't know what weight is behind doing something naked
I do not care one bit about the weight behind dancing nude and shamelessly uploading it online for the world to see...Even Tinubu will never stoop that low for any politician no matter his loyalty towards them!
Its shameful, benighted and irritating!
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by tunwumi: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
bentenny:

I do not care one bit about the weight behind dancing nude and shamelessly uploading it online for the world to see...Even Tinubu will never stoop that low for any politician no matter his loyalty towards them!
Its shameful, benighted and irritating!

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by iyke2frankeze: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Effects of hard drug. His children and grandchildren will be glad to see this video in future after Drugnubu must have been disgraced in 2023.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by mmadu5(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Can someone please tell this old fool to stop bleaching
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Candidlady:
Have you given up on your music career undecided
Kai, this feminst and her razor mouth.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
I said it that Yoruba people have sworn to put their uncle into power. Do not listen to any Obi supporter from the west, they will disappoint you on Election Day and ‘wonder’ how Tinubu won.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Diyaiyanu87: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wetin man no go see.....na wah ooo...
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by matrixme(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is so wrong. Meanwhile let's ask that American congresswoman that was invoking angels from Africa to influence votes from Donald Trump the other day how it went. Even if you invoke prayers from Mars, it's individual votes that will count.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Teenwolf(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Homosexual Bastard
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by iykechas2002: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Height of stupidity and responsibility. His this how this old fool stoop so low to embarrass himself for another man's ambition? I pity his generation.

Vote wisely....
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by penceman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Indeed the crazies must support the crazies. I will see the number of mad people voting for blubla.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Lionnation: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Urchins are shameless
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by themanderon: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
If you are looking for why we refer to the APC as a demonic party this right here is the reason why we say so. Are you surprised that they took the nation 40yrs backward from where it was in 2015 this right here is the reason. They have made sacrifices to demonic altars, shrines and covens so how do you expect them to lead you well? For almost 8yrs now this demonic party covered thw whole nation in thick darkness and thats why nothing is working. vote wisely next year.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
ezegold4we:
If you can hire or employ the Best doctor, nurse,cook, designer, architecture, mechanic, teacher, Manager, electrician, plumber, imam, pastor, banker,engineer and lawyer, to handle your personal, corporate, legal, medical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spiritual, financial, bussiness, and family affairs on a daily basis and you want to employ sick and corrupt tinubu or atiku to manage The affair's of Nigeria and her economy instead of Peter Obi who is 100 times better than those two political bandit's becos of your tribal bigotry or religious sentiment, it means you lack emotional, intellectual, managerial,political,economical, environmental,social,and futuristic intelligence, infact,ur stupidity and foolishness is legendary, all you need is mental deliverance from your wise-fool syndrome.

Werey the ibo people who are campaigning for obi nko?
What are they?
Ani alakori ni gbogbo yin sẹ.

Tinubu is the best, I can’t employ obi to watch my dog.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Sammy5413(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Madness loading
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by tymicjay77: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Let us be guided my fellow Nigerians, not everyone who is die hard of a particular politician is really in support of the politician. The rate of poverty sometimes actually makes people to choose a choice them know is wrong. All these celebrity supporting a candidate will never tell you they have collected money for the candidate praises. They will only come out to convince their follower because that is what they have been paid to do. I only pity the fools that support the wrong candidate blindly because someone convince them to support the candidate.. the question we ought to ask this people is how much are they paid or what benefit or promise are they given
.this one that comes out naked now might have pocketed millions as rewards where as his foolish follower will be following their words blindly.
At the end when the heat of their choice or decision start coming they will be silent cos they dnt have the gut to judge.. in 2015 election all the celebrity that trooped out to campaign for Apc in lagos street where are they now. Jide kosoko and co, where are they now. This idiot very soon after he spent the money they paid him will also go mute. And we will suffer it together .
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by ukaface(f): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mtcheeeew
I’m trying not to insult this man
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Encyclopedia1: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
E ni kuure boda Ebun
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Shaev7(m): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2022
1. He should have entered the sea.
2. He has children.
3. He will remember this day.
4. I wish him well...
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by ebufa: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2022
BanyXchi:
Coming from a tribe that bleach more than anything.

Ndigbo do not need to bleach at all...........bleaching is needed more on the other side! dark or light in complexion ...ndigbo are a fair and beautiful people! the numerous suitors from the other side waiting for the approval of their marriage proposals says as much!
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Stanleyq: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2022
Majesty2:
God bless you baba
We must do everything for Mazi Tinubu to win this electioevenn
even making juju abi....juju tribe
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Stanleyq: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2022
technicallyrich:

Recent movies,check nolly wood legends they are mostly from SS/se.
More than 90 percent.nollywood belongs to ss/se even the settings of the movies depicts igbo.
Mind u I'm from ijaw but that's the truth.
he knows

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by franudi: 3:24am On Dec 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Tinubu can never Nigeria's president.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by nick50(m): 3:50am On Dec 04, 2022
This one na yorubawood actor not nollywood meanwhile I don't understand why yorubas are too obsessed about igbos ...why baba come attach igwe to his name instead of oba?
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by JudahTheDream: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2022
angry angry cheesy smiley grin see hin yansh like 2 wrap of rotten FUFU
Oloshi agbaya jatijati
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by JudahTheDream: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Stanleyq:
even making juju abi....juju tribe

Come on Sis! Don't call us juju tribe because no be all of us dey senseless like people wey dey follow tinubu! Called them juju hypocrites or juju fools. I am a Yoruba man and I love my tribe and I ain't a juju fellow likewise OBI is my PRESIDENT

Don't mind that foolish olaiya showing off his 2 rotten FUFU yansh na hin problem be dt dem never know say d guy is having cognitive impairment already, body go tell dem.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by JudahTheDream: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2022
ukaface:
Mtcheeeew
I’m trying not to insult this man

Insult the foolish old man, he needs it! He just wanna drop the youths into trouble before he ends his miserable life. Agba jatijati nii
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by JudahTheDream: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Encyclopedia1:
E ni kuure boda Ebun

Adafun ee my lovely brother
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by JudahTheDream: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2022
meobizy:
I said it that Yoruba people have sworn to put their uncle into power. Do not listen to any Obi supporter from the west, they will disappoint you on Election Day and ‘wonder’ how Tinubu won.

Stop being too garrulous bro ���U sounds like that Olaiya Igwe to me right now!
U ain't me nor u are the western people that support OBI! So don't make up our minds for US! ���� Stop being funny out of nothing funny! Ain't dere igbos supporting Tinubu? Why will U come online and start this gibberish? I hate Tinubu and will surely vote OBI! Please don't come here and start another useless online WAR! ���
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by JudahTheDream: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Majesty2:
Jagaban straight to aso rock

Go and put him dere, shebi na only U and party get Aso Rock now undecided undecided
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by makaveli902: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2022
technicallyrich:

Yoruba stars are not nollywood,they are oduduwa wood except very few.
Nollywood is actors from SS/se.

You mean OduduWood right? grin grin
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by BanyXchi: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2022
ebufa:

Ndigbo do not need to bleach at all...........bleaching is needed more on the other side! dark or light in complexion ...ndigbo are a fair and beautiful people! the numerous suitors from the other side waiting for the approval of their marriage proposals says as much!
you're so delusional, you can only say that nonsense to those that haven't lived in your shithole region. Majority of your people are not fair or beautiful, and y'all bleach more than anything. There's no one waiting for approval of marriage proposals, your people move to other regions and love to date out compared to other ethnic groups.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert?