Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) (100549 Views)

Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by BanyXchi: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2022
JudahTheDream:

Come on Sis! Don't call us juju tribe because no be all of us dey senseless like people wey dey follow tinubu! Called them juju hypocrites or juju fools. I am a Yoruba man and I love my tribe and I ain't a juju fellow likewise OBI is my PRESIDENT

Don't mind that foolish olaiya showing off his 2 rotten FUFU yansh na hin problem be dt dem never know say d guy is having cognitive impairment already, body go tell dem.
You are not Yoruba, Osu.

2 Likes

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by BanyXchi: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2022
nick50:
This one na yorubawood actor not nollywood meanwhile I don't understand why yorubas are too obsessed about igbos ...why baba come attach igwe to his name instead of oba?
no one is obsessed with you.

1 Like

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Sheggy13(m): 7:53am On Dec 04, 2022
ezegold4we:
If you can hire or employ the Best doctor, nurse,cook, designer, architecture, mechanic, teacher, Manager, electrician, plumber, imam, pastor, banker,engineer and lawyer, to handle your personal, corporate, legal, medical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spiritual, financial, bussiness, and family affairs on a daily basis and you want to employ sick and corrupt tinubu or atiku to manage The affair's of Nigeria and her economy instead of Peter Obi who is 100 times better than those two political bandit's becos of your tribal bigotry or religious sentiment, it means you lack emotional, intellectual, managerial,political,economical, environmental,social,and futuristic intelligence, infact,ur stupidity and foolishness is legendary, all you need is mental deliverance from your wise-fool syndrome.
I never knew being a younger person to others suddenly translate to you being better automatically cos I'm trying hard to imagine how Obi is better than the duo of Tinubu and Atiku. If that's the case, why are you guys not compaigning for the younger guys like Sowore, Moghalu, Adewole etc? Obi, Tinubu and Atiku have all held elective positions in the past and nobody with a working brain can say Obi as governor of Anambra performed better than Tinubu as governor of Lagos, so where does this Obi being better come from. I'm confused.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by JudahTheDream: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
BanyXchi:
You are not Yoruba, Osu.
Iwo ati awon iran e ni OSU
Hope u aint drunk ds morning?
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by diadem10: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2022
JudahTheDream:
angry angry cheesy smiley grin see hin yansh like 2 wrap of rotten FUFU
Oloshi agbaya jatijati

Will you keep quiet? Which yansh you dey see? Some of the actors and actresses, don't you see their yansh whenever they wanna act? The only thing is most tend to cover their intimate parts and don't show their deek/pusse or any intimate parts. Did olaiya show any intimate parts to your stoopid brain? Heck, he was the one who filmed it by himself. You dey mad?

And all what he said was Christian prayers.. he said Olorun gbogbo agbaye, oba lana loni ati lojo gbo gbo. Which translates to God of the whole world, God the same yesterday, today and forever...
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2022
Someone's daddy grin grin grin

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2022
diadem10:

Will you keep quiet? Which yansh you dey see? Some of the actors and actresses, don't you see their yansh whenever they wanna act? The only thing is most tend to cover their intimate parts and don't show their deek/pusse or any intimate parts. Did olaiya show any intimate parts to your stoopid brain? Heck, he was the one who filmed it by himself. You dey mad?

And all what he said was Christian prayers.. he said Olorun gbogbo agbaye, oba lana loni ati lojo gbo gbo. Which translates to God of the whole world, God the same yesterday, today and forever...

Well then, you shouldn't mind your dad doing the same...right?..with his bare ass in public, praying...quite passionate, don't you think? grin

1 Like

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Stanleyq: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2022
JudahTheDream:

Come on Sis! Don't call us juju tribe because no be all of us dey senseless like people wey dey follow tinubu! Called them juju hypocrites or juju fools. I am a Yoruba man and I love my tribe and I ain't a juju fellow likewise OBI is my PRESIDENT

Don't mind that foolish olaiya showing off his 2 rotten FUFU yansh na hin problem be dt dem never know say d guy is having cognitive impairment already, body go tell dem.
Chai , OK, I withdraw my statement,, u are a good one..God bless u

1 Like

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by elijahkayode(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2022
#DJHOLYNIGERIA" PRESENTS TIMELESS HOLYMIXTAPE VOLUME 1

We cry Holy Holy holy is the Lord God Almighty
Hello My people this is your Favourite DJ DjholyNigeria and Am here on the beat right now and am giving you this timeless mixtape so you enjoy and worship the Lord cause the the Lord is Good and worthy to be praise
Peace out my people, myholypeople

Tracklist
#.1 You are holy Paul Enenche
#2. For your Name is Holy Paul Wilbur
#3. "Holy" Chidinma Nigeria

#4. Echo Holy Red Rock worship
#5. Holy Dunsin oyekan

#6. Revelation Song Mathew Smith
#7. Emi Mimo(Holy spirit) Mike Abdul
#8. Holy Anthem Frank Edward

#9. Holy/Mimo Shola Allyson
#10. Mimo Loluwa tope Alabi
#11. Holy Ghost Gabriel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ooezfAyrI

What's up my holypeople
This masterpiece is collated by #DjHolyNigeria
@DJholyNigeria I feel your vibes

All praise be to the holySpirit for guidance and inspiration and i hope
Everyone can listen and enjoy this special songs

You can follow me on Twitter.com/@DjHolyNigeria
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Chrisslim(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2022
technicallyrich:

Yoruba stars are not nollywood,they are oduduwa1 wood except very few.
Nollywood is actors from SS/se.

Come and make heaven let me see ��������� wicked man
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by LordHarrizona(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
spagettiluv:
ibo started nollywood no doubt.
Yorubas are now the backbone today,go and verify .

Stop this nonsense talk bout backbone you been rambling about!!
They both work hand in hand together!!

So because some movies are been shown on Netflix, makes it official that they are the backbone.
This is hilarious smiley
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
JudahTheDream:

Stop being too garrulous bro ���U sounds like that Olaiya Igwe to me right now!
U ain't me nor u are the western people that support OBI! So don't make up our minds for US! ���� Stop being funny out of nothing funny! Ain't dere igbos supporting Tinubu? Why will U come online and start this gibberish? I hate Tinubu and will surely vote OBI! Please don't come here and start another useless online WAR! ���
Make I hear word. We both know who you’ll pick on Election Day.

One Igbo Tinubu supporter is more honest and valuable than ten thousand Yoruba Obi supporters.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by am4truth(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
faceland:

Calling a spade spade. If I see him I would say sir, you are making a fool of yourself (recording yourself nude for what?)

Now you are mental to defend this type of action.

Our people say "you would be address the way you dress" but this one has taken off his cloths and set camera. He is a fool.

No need arguing with you... That is the same way you address your people at home. Untrained kids... No respect for elders.

Monkey
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Agapeunit(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
meobizy:
Make I hear word. We both know who you’ll pick on Election Day.

One Igbo Tinubu supporter is more honest and valuable than ten thousand Yoruba Obi supporters.
abeg keep quiet dere joor! U talk too much. U don come online dey beat chest again! Good news is dt alot of igbos aint like u. Go vote obi alone now! Itk
ur mind is purely rotten up with tribalism na all igbo honest no yoruba wey honest? D dishonest people wey dey east now na yoruba people? Yeye dey smell,one rago for north honest pass u for voting.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Agapeunit(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Stanleyq:
Chai , OK, I withdraw my statement,, u are a good one..God bless u
Amen!!!!! God bless u too my sis.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by RussellRutherfo: 2:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Iamdbull:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UMnfgEsz1Q

The internet is going crazy now with a shocking viral video of popular veteran Yoruba actor Olaiya igwe stark naked to campaign for popular presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In the video he was seen praying and making incantations for Tinubu to win.

The video has recieved serious condemnation since it went viral.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClryqSrIe63/?igshid=YzdkMWQ2MWU=

Very diabolical set of people. See his malnourished yansh. Selling their souls for money and rejecting the true.

Thus, bringing condemnation to their generation unborn.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by meobizy(f): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Agapeunit:

abeg keep quiet dere joor! U talk too much. U don come online dey beat chest again! Good news is dt alot of igbos aint like u. Go vote obi alone now! Itk
ur mind is purely rotten up with tribalism na all igbo honest no yoruba wey honest? D dishonest people wey dey east now na yoruba people? Yeye dey smell,one rago for north honest pass u for voting.
Until 2023. I dey fold arms look.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Agapeunit(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
meobizy:
Until 2023. I dey fold arms look.
around d corner! He be like u no know say sapa dey speak language youths hear not the ones wey glutton old people dey miss interprete. No be all yoruba be muslims n no be all yoruba muslims want tinubu. U bliv won't feed us nor help our future. we know what we want.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Stanleyq: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Agapeunit:

grin
Agapeunit:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by Encyclopedia1: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
JudahTheDream:

Adafun ee my lovely brother

Amen. Awon eleribu
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by diadem10: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
NelviusGrey:

Well then, you shouldn't mind your dad doing the same...right?..with his bare ass in public, praying...quite passionate, don't you think? grin

Will you keep quiet? Are you saying you don't go to beaches or what? Don't you see people on bikini and other stuffs? Na ment?

Did you even know why rapists are rampant in the North, Arab countries and India? It's Because of the way they cover up like masquerades all the time.

Because we all know that people who grew up seeing scantily dressed people won't even bat an eyes when they see scantily dressed people around them, considering they're used to it, for example Europe and America. You would see girls on bum short, tight shorts and at beaches, on bikini etc. Point is these Europeans and Americans don't display their intimate parts which is the main point. They always cover up their intimate parts but dress anyway they like it and everyone is used to it.

Whereas in the North, Arab countries etc, you would see them getting go crazy over sex just by seeing armpit or arms because they're not used to such stuff. .
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by ebufa: 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
BanyXchi:
you're so delusional, you can only say that nonsense to those that haven't lived in your shithole region. Majority of your people are not fair or beautiful, and y'all bleach more than anything. There's no one waiting for approval of marriage proposals, your people move to other regions and love to date out compared to other ethnic groups.

I will not bother to flatter your buffoonery with a reply, that you even bothered to reply my post with your thinly disguised hatred of Ndigbo suggests how empty and vacuous you are! If Ndigbo are not beautiful to you,we are beautiful to ourselves! this is the very reason you people cannot stomach Biafra becoming a unique nation! our bright future is too bright for you to bear! Ndi Uchu.......carry your blubber lips and dusty bum outta my mentions........!
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by BanyXchi: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
ebufa:

I will not bother to flatter your buffoonery with a reply, that you even bothered to reply my post with your thinly disguised hatred of Ndigbo suggests how empty and vacuous you are! If Ndigbo are not beautiful to you,we are beautiful to ourselves! this is the very reason you people cannot stomach Biafra becoming a unique nation! our bright future is too bright for you to bear! Ndi Uchu.......carry your blubber lips and dusty bum outta my mentions........!
ok, continue to bask in your delusions

1 Like

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by NelviusGrey(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
diadem10:

Will you keep quiet? Are you saying you don't go to beaches or what? Don't you see people on bikini and other stuffs? Na ment?

Did you even know why rapists are rampant in the North, Arab countries and India? It's Because of the way they cover up like masquerades all the time.

Because we all know that people who grew up seeing scantily dressed people won't even bat an eyes when they see scantily dressed people around them, considering they're used to it, for example Europe and America. You would see girls on bum short, tight shorts and at beaches, on bikini etc. Point is these Europeans and Americans don't display their intimate parts which is the main point. They always cover up their intimate parts but dress anyway they like it and everyone is used to it.

Whereas in the North, Arab countries etc, you would see them getting aroused easily and go crazy just by seeing armpit or arms because they're not used to such stuff. .

So much cap grin

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by diadem10: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
NelviusGrey:

So much cap grin

It's not cap. Rapists are rampant in Arab countries including Saudi Arabia because they're backwards and retrogressive. Same is happening in the North.

Nobody is even asking anyone to go naked but it's not something to go crazy over. It's not as if you can see their intimate parts. Funnily, These Arabs cover their bodies like masquerades yet they're still rapists! Imagine if they go to the beaches and see people on bikini? What would they now do? Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by DohFahSo: 9:14pm On Feb 05
ezegold4we:
If you can hire or employ the Best doctor, nurse,cook, designer, architecture, mechanic, teacher, Manager, electrician, plumber, imam, pastor, banker,engineer and lawyer, to handle your personal, corporate, legal, medical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spiritual, financial, bussiness, and family affairs on a daily basis and you want to employ sick and corrupt tinubu or atiku to manage The affair's of Nigeria and her economy instead of Peter Obi who is 100 times better than those two political bandit's becos of your tribal bigotry or religious sentiment, it means you lack emotional, intellectual, managerial,political,economical, environmental,social,and futuristic intelligence, infact,ur stupidity and foolishness is legendary, all you need is mental deliverance from your wise-fool syndrome.
Bro, we warned them but they didn't listen. Our words have become highly prophetic. The nation is bleeding.
Re: Olaiya Igwe Campaigning Naked For Tinubu (Video, Photo) by DohFahSo: 9:17pm On Feb 05
Majesty2:
God bless you baba
We must do everything for Mazi Tinubu to win this election
Now that mazi has won, how has he benefitted Nigeria? Answer me this and don't be a coward like your master.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.