Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' (64144 Views)

Peter Obi Dey Carry Em Wife Go Where We No Know / Peter Obi Dey Do Juju? Abi Na Charm Man Him Be? See As People Wey Attack Am Dey / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by clevybrown(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.
u waste so much energy defending a demented Tinubu.... I wonder wat ur life is gonna be like if he doesn't win. I really pity u... Just don't commit suicide. U can see, even with the joke that was supposed to mock him, even the mammoth crowd still loves him grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by sukar886: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Akpororo is a big fool
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Davigor: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nwaetche:
Why are you so bothered about how Obi goes about his campaign. If you know he is doing badly, why should point that out to him?

So you want him to take corrections and possibly win the Election against your principal.

We have to write to BAT campaign to tell them you are playing sabo and receiving awof money by nothing talking about the campaign paying you handsomely possibly more than the minimum wage.

Akpororo is an hypocrite why can't he used Tinubu gaffle balabluu,APV e.t.c
I don't find is joke funny anymore

Every contestant has their selling point Peter obi is a Christian all we want is Christian president so allow PO to do his things.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Ogbastan080645(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Character past history is what we are voting in this election we are not interested in the words of a paid online warriors whose duty was to sale a rotten egg packaged as a treasure only to go behind and collect their money for firing a shot and spewing rubbish against the competent and making a caricature of their knowledge and reasoning thinking they will decieve all of us peter obi is the man for a new Nigeria affliction shall not rise again
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Bantu10: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Obi na clown

Jobless urchin, you are even shameless to call someone clown while littering the Internet begging people for crumbs

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bantu10:

Jobless urchin, you are even shameless to call someone clown while littering the Internet begging people for crumbs
Obi the gay master will not come distant third grin grin
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Bantu10: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi the gay master will not come distant third grin grin

Hungry urchin

Hunger go Kee u before next year

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by FuckOsuPigs: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Lol, urchins clutching at straws. If you can cry like this because of Peter Obi's appearance at the Experience, then you will die when he appears at Shiloh grin grin

He wasn't invited yet he was given front seat?
He wasn't invited yet they announced him?
He wasn't invited yet Paul Adefarasin had to come greet him personally?

Who did this to urchins please??

Na lie full that your agbari Ojukwu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bantu10:

Hungry urchin

Hunger go Kee u before next year
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Bantu10: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Jobless hungry urchin. Ur shame dey shame me

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by israel90: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It was destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is by going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT, the only hope left for him too now, is shaky.
how would tinubu remember d amount of money he signed into budget is a problem if he wins bcoz he doesn't remember d name of his party
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bantu10:

Jobless hungry urchin. Ur shame dey shame me
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Bantu10: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Drop ya account number let me send u money for food make u for nor die

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bantu10:

Drop ya account number let me send u money for food make u for nor die
Obi will come back empty handed after the election

APGA chairman
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Bantu10: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi will come back empty handed after the election

APGA chairman

We are talking about ur hunger, you re talking about obi..

You cannot be an urchin and still be sane
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bantu10:

We are talking about ur hunger, you re talking about obi..

You cannot be an urchin and still be sane
Nigeria will not buy Obi Pandora, prof Chukwuma Soludo has devalued him to less than 10Kobo that worth next to nothing

Gov Suleiman
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by PrinceGallant: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
habsydiamond:
He come seek una vote nao. He is part of you guys.. if all the Christian in nigeria vote this guy he go win oo.... from all the candidates, he is the less corrupt to me. Its better we make the right choice this coming election cos we can't survive on another bad decision. Vote wisely

Sometimes, people like you amaze me, how do you mean that "if all the Christians in Nigeria vote...", does the population of xtians reach 40%? Forget about the bogus claim that xtians are 49%. For where? Leave the North apart, even in Yorubaland. Polygamy is the key
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by dydx2020(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
Divinely Stingy

How can someone be Divinely Stingy?

Bro, u wicked ooo

CoronaVirusRelo:
Damn!

Just look at how he constructively dropped the missile on Obi!

No one is going to invite a political minion like Peter. And people knowing the fact that he is divinely stingy, few will want to extend invites to him.

And why he is always finding places to go even when he is not invited!
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by klarke(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju[/b]

Wake up dreamer, competent indeed. The man is incapacitated. He can hardly make a complete sentence without blunders.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jessylaurel(f): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98c1f-CETQ4

He started off by warning the organiser to respect their ministry then. From 0:32 sec of the clip.

He said:

Is this one a comedian?? . Bunch of boring comedy
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by lhordspy: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
jessylaurel:

Is this one a comedian?? . Bunch of boring comedy

You sound very pained, love.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Gandrova: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
So jungle never mature reach?

Are you planning to bring underaged voters from iragbiji? grin
We don't need that to win the election.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Nwaelohim: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

People know how incompetent Peter Obi is, they are just using their emotional senses they used in burning BRT buses . A man that wants to be a president without manifesto. Saint Obi is a cruise catcher
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jessylaurel(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

You sound very pained, love.

Yes. I'm pained...........anything else?
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jasent(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chelseanababa:
English language don die
Well, that's your business. Someone who kills English is far better than someone who thinks everyone on social media is a native English speaker. Lol,keep fooling yourself
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by ezegold4we: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
If you can hire or employ the Best doctor, nurse, cheff, designer, architecture, mechanic, teacher, Manager, electrician, plumber, imam, pastor, banker, accountant, engineer or lawyer to handle your personal, corporate, legal, medical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, spiritual, financial, bussiness, and family affairs on a daily basis and you want to employ sick, weak, demented, expired and corrupt tinubu or atiku to manage The affair's of Nigeria and her bleeding economy instead of Peter Obi who is 100 times better than those two political bandit's because of your tribal bigotry or religious sentiment, it means you lack emotional, intellectual, managerial, political, economical, environmental, social, and futuristic intelligence,

It means your stupidity and foolishness is legendary, all you need is mental deliverance from your wise-fool and educated illiterate syndrome,

Only a fool will drink poison intentionally because it was served with his or her tribal and religious cup,

Vote Wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Akpacha(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Very ugly stupid boy, I never find anything funny about the guy.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by dreadsbee: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
People no know say he dey campaign for Obi..

You only show us few clips from Akpororo talk.
Unless blogger
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by habsydiamond(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
PrinceGallant:

Sometimes, people like you amaze me, how do you mean that "if all the Christians in Nigeria vote...", does the population of xtians reach 40%? Forget about the bogus claim that xtians are 49%. For where? Leave the North apart, even in Yorubaland. Polygamy is the key
just kidding.. was only wishing for someone young to move this country forward
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Kingnelson9: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
He has just killed his career.
Sorry for akpororo
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Hopebringer: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

This bot using talkative won't allow us read in peace. He will type.nonsense and use bots to like it.

Oga shut up abeg no one asked you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.