Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' (64136 Views)

Peter Obi Dey Carry Em Wife Go Where We No Know / Peter Obi Dey Do Juju? Abi Na Charm Man Him Be? See As People Wey Attack Am Dey / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Nwaetche(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Akpororo is a popular comedian invited to come and entertain people at the event. He is not a member of the organising committee and may not have known if Obi was officially invited or not.

As a comedian, he is permitted to do whatever he wants to make people laugh and alleviate boredom in between programs.

I am sure PO would have laugh over it too.

I learned from good sources that Peter Obi was in Atlanta in the US and had to rush back to catch up with the program having given his word to Pastor Paul that he would be attending.

You can see that we should not take an invited comedian as the respected Pastor Paul Adeferasin official spokesman.

Come to think of it, I was thinking that you should be bothered that a known APC member announced the presence of Peter Obi? Did you see the overwhelming applause PO received when he was introduced and the revered Pastor working up to him to shake his hand publicly. Does that depict the type of reception given to man not wanted or that gate=crashed into an event by the chief host?

if you had taken some time to go through Pastor Paul preaching during this election season at least you would have noticed that the man of God, his amiable wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin and most members of House on The Rock are die-hard Obidients.

I am becoming worried now about your cognitive abilities. I have always taken you as a smart but misguided young guy that are being compelled by pecuniary, ethnic and religious consideration to throw your lot on the wrong candidate that would not evidently better your live.

lhordspy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98c1f-CETQ4

He started off by warning the organiser to respect their ministry then. From 0:32 sec of the clip.

He said:

Mynd44 mukina2 nlfpmod

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Orukomeno: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
We SS will not forget what you Yoruba Muslim did to our brother.The only thing on our mind is revenge
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It is destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figures he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour is Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will even not win a single state in South-EasT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Online beggar who supports a criminal sick old candidate is an empty shell. Tinubu's name is on Pandora papers, I know you don't know. Agbadorian! grin
Hahahahaha

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Demigod22: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
habsydiamond:
He come seek una vote nao. He is part of you guys.. if all the Christian in nigeria vote this guy he go win oo.... from all the candidates, he is the less corrupt to me. Its better we make the right choice this coming election cos we can't survive on another bad decision. Vote wisely

In a political arena, there's nothing like less corrupt. Either you are corrupt or not. All the candidates are corrupt and coming for their personal gain.

No offence intended.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Mercury12(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
Lol nawa.
Isn't that suppose to be a joke?
Akpororo is a comedian nah

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by habsydiamond(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
Demigod22:

In a political arena, there's nothing like less corrupt. Either you are corrupt or not. All the candidates are corrupt and coming for their personal gain.

No offence intended.
OK... they are all corrupt? But one is better than the rest

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Demigod22: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
habsydiamond:
OK... they are all corrupt? But one is better than the rest

I totally understand what you are saying, I am just advising that we all thought the same thing in 2015, thinking Buhari will solve our problems and we found ourselves here today. So don't be too certain. We just have different options of bad idea of leadership and governance.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by habsydiamond(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
Demigod22:

I totally understand what you are saying, I am just advising that we all thought the same thing in 2015, thinking Buhari will solve our problems and we found ourselves here today. So don't be too certain. We just have different options of bad idea of leadership and governance.
atimes, past records can be used to ascertain who has the qualities of a good leader. That was what I base my statistics on.
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by MrBroke(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
This man is just being fake

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Angelfrost(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
I don't get.

He wasn't invited?!! How do you mean??!

You mean the millions who attended all the religious program Peter Obi attended were individually invited except himself?!!

So, Atiku and Tinubu were personally invited to all the states and ceremonies they attended or campaigned at?!!

Where exactly is the joke or jibe here?!!

A comedian is trying hard to be funny and suddenly he makes sense?! Really?!!

7 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by meobizy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obi will smile if in the audience. Let him get into power and he’ll quickly lock political opponents up. Na hope and poverty dey keep Africans humble. In positions of power, we are quick to abuse it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by casualobserver: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:
At his age and level in Nigerian politics

Obi should have risen beyond religious sentiment. ... grin

But being a fool as he is ..he thinks is wiser ba ? gringrin grin

Nigerians l know will not delay to tell him so at the poll

What is his level in Nigerian politics?

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by HomeofSolution(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Youth lokan

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Wildkat02: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

He started off by warning the organiser to respect their ministry then. From 0:32 sec of the clip.

He said:

Mugu it was not a jab. That’s pure comedy... go get a life u bloody urchin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:

He said:

He's the chosen one. Children of darkness cannot understand. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by HomoSapiien: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bestmanfornow:

I sense the fear in APC camp grin grin Obi reaching out to his base without spending money

Most people there were not there because of him, you know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Begobow: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You said i should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:*

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, were built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water done carry am go where we know know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemn their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his eight year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion has changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that

*Obi na confirm scam.*
Gbam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by OdefaGirl(f): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:

Aboki don smell urine this morning..... Na waa ooo, see person wey dey call Obi stupid grin grin... Nothing Musa no go see for gate

2 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
The most useless comedian.

He is never funny.

Accidental comedian

3 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Moh247: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
They are tired of his useless atachee by force

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by jaxxy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
was any politician invited anywhere and everywhere they went?? It's a major event and he can attend.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Legend has it that:

If you are destined to collect slap in Kogi state. and your flight is on its destination to Abuja. Enroute abuja, when you reach Kogi. You will jump down anyway and anyhow so as to collect that slap. It is destined.

A man who is destined to Embarass himself will always find a way to collect the embarrassment. Even if it is going from one place to another wey dem no invite am.

Reality check: If you watch the video, they all laughed at Obi after Apkororo said those words not jokingly but seriously. This is awakening to reality i am always talking about that has started manifesting.

No Christian vote anywhere to depend on. The true Christian believers believe the only way out of this current Nigeria situtation is to vote a competent man like Asiwaju , a proven candidate. Not depending on trial and error like Obi, who is not practical about even the quotes and figur7es he is dishing around. A man without manifesto. Someone that cant even honour his Political engagement and rallies. Skipping it like a spoilt brat missing lectures.

Nigeria are wiser now. It is no more that country where you can use religious partioning and division to attain an unrealistic political ambition. Apkororo is from south-south i guess and also a Christian. I spoke to my Ijaw friends yesterday, they said same thing. That the whole south-south rural areas are tilting to the tent of Tinubu. Even some south-south nairalanders are confirming it here themselves.

With the rate this is going and turning out. Peter obi will not even win a single state in South-EasT.
Am I the only person that stopped reading when the OP mentioned "Asiwaju" ?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Eriokanmi: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Abdul05:

Akpos is a comedian . Only a gullible mind would think he meant what he was saying...he was only cracking jokes. Should I show you the banner in which Obi was invited to the programme? Did you hear what the lady in white who introduced Obi in the viral video said? Are you also aware the same lady is an apc member? The majority of the apc members are working for Labour party underground in lagos and everywhere while you the supporters are chasing shadows. Better wake up grin

4 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Alexbio: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Peter Obi na GCFR of CAN now
The Grand Daddy G.O without election!
THE GCFR OF Daddy G.O in Nigeria

Even though him no win 2023 election this new office no get expiry date

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by tfelicityk(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
I am expecting him in my twins naming ceremony...

4 Likes

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by KINGinVAHALA: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bestmanfornow:
Obi always invited for any event he visit
I’m a certified graphic designer and as a professional I can boldly tell you that this Obi picture was cropped and edited to this flyer.
Else why is it only Obi pic that’s small and also looking at the pic of Obi in the flyer with the way it was cut and positioned clearly shows that the pic wasn’t ordinarily part of the flyer but was just added to it after Akpororo shamed him.
Also, names of those that were originally invited to the program were boldly written on their pics, why was Obi’s name not written on is pics? Rather his edited pic was used to cover the name of the host pastor
Below is the authentic flyer for the event, show me where Obi was invited in this flyer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Angelfrost(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
meobizy:
Obi will smile if in the audience. Let him get into power and he’ll quickly lock political opponents up. Na hope and poverty dey keep Africans humble. In positions of power, we are quick to abuse it.

Your point exactly?!!

There should be no elections next year?!! He shouldn't campaign??!
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Igboslayer: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Heehehehe….the desperation of OBI and his followers is insane, you called Nigeria zoo, now you want to profit from its leadership.

1 Like

Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by Angelfrost(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
jaxxy:
was any politician invited anywhere and everywhere they go?? It's a major event

My question too to the Op! Cos I don't understand the whole point of this idiotic thread!
Re: Obi Dey Go Program Wey Dem No Invite Am -Comedian Apkororo At 'The Experience' by adioolayi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
If Una dey think say, the non Yoruba's..who have lived all of their lives in Lagos, experience Lagos first hand and has risen from grass to grace in places like Ajegunle, Okokomaiko and the likes of the so called Lagos trenches against all odds..

And you expect these set of people, to drop thier support or not to support the candidacy of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, irrespective of their tribe, to be cajoled by sudden familiarisation of a politician from Anambra, all in the name of politics...

You need to think well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.