Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card (1023 Views)

What Are These People Doing (pics) / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2022
These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This and Get 5k Card

I noticed market women are so happy with the way things are expensive. They sell bottled groundnut for 1.5k and some are selling it for 2k.

Yesterday, I decided to buy an unpeeled one and it cost 1,200 only. After peeling, it gave me two bottles with extra. So, if I'm to sell the two bottles, I'll sell both for 3k or 4k.

Isn't this too much profit for something of 1.2k and didn't take 1 hour to sieve.

See picture below.

5 Likes

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2022
To those who want to win 5k card, tell me the name of every single item on that up and down frame above and you'll get the card. I keep my promise.
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by CaveAdullam: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2022
Good profit.

It depends on the purchasing power of the consumer + the beauty of the bottle + the arrangement of the nuts - if they are not broken you'll sell fast. Take it to church tomorrow and you'll set it faster.

4 Likes

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by CaveAdullam: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:
To those who want to win 5k card, tell me the name of every single item on that up and down frame above and you'll get the card. I keep my promise.

Let me try: screwdriver, earbuds, wine opener, phone battery, toothpick, light switch, plier, etc.

1 Like

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022

If u want to do a giveaways do it without heavy task , or u think na only teenagers wey dey this forum

Make family man dey squeeze eyes because of 5k airtime

Make i no nack u something for ur head angry

9 Likes

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Let me try: spanner, earbud, wine opener, phone battery, toothpick, light switch, plier, etc.
Wow! You got all right, except wine opener, plier, and spanner, but there is more.
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Tekahashi: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by CaveAdullam: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:
Wow! You got all right, except wine opener and spanner, but there is more.

Lol.

Key holder. Necklace. Pen.
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Proserpina: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2022

5 Likes

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Tekahashi: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
omo, this is for people with expensive phones
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Candidlady: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Uzomacharles

Come try your luck.. who knows
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by iLegendd(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
I want someone to really win, so I will post a clear pix. But, you must get everything right and the spellings right too to win.

Sex pix below.

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Tekahashi: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:
the only things I can see or believe I saw are battery, toothpick, pen, peg ,ear bud ,a screwdriver or a brush I think
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Wanbissaka: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
Answer down below
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Tekahashi: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:
I want someone to really win, so I will post a clear pix. But, you must get everything right and the spellings right too to win.

Sex pix below.
wrist watch, glue, ,SIM cards,a Louis Vuitton pendant,toothpick ,cotton bud ,needles and thread, phone battery ,pen ,scissors ,line tester ,vicks inhaler relief ,light switch, screw
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Wanbissaka: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Earbuds ,inhaler ,phone battery, light switch ,screw ,earrings ball pen lv pendants, toothpick, wrist watch,SIM cards, glue, needles ,thread
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by CaveAdullam: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:
I want someone to really win, so I will post clear pix. But, you must get everything right and the spellings right too to win.

Sex pix below.
Shelves.
Inhaler.
Earbud.
Wristwatch.
Louis Vuitton pendants.
Super glue.
Electric cord/wire.
Toothpick (cans).
Airtel, MTN, and Glo sim cards.
Light switch.
Pen.
Screw nail.
Screwdriver/tester.
Forcep (scissors).
Phone battery.
Needles.
Threaded needle.
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by KingAbdulazeez: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:

Sex pix below.

Screwdriver/testers.
Forceps.
Phone battery.
Needles.
Super Glue.
Electric cable/wire.
Toothpick(packs)
Airtel, MTN, and Glo sim cards.
Lamp switch.
Weaved needle
Inhaler.
scissors
Biro.
Screw nail.
Earbud(cotton bud).
Wristwatch.
Trinkets.
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by iLegendd(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hmm. Great answers. I won't talk until more people answer before I'll list mine and announce the correct person.

For the inhaler, it's not for asthma. It's because of cold caused by overuse of AC, fan, or dust outside. These things usually block my nose lately.

1 Like

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
LIGHTHEARTED0:

If u want to do a giveaways do it without heavy task , or u think na only teenagers wey dey this forum

Make family man dey squeeze eyes because of 5k airtime

Make i no nack u something for ur head angry
I'm not doing a free giveaway. I'm doing a task and it comes with a gift if you win. For the married men, they should focus on their kids for now. 5k card is too small for them. They are already big men. cheesy
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Tekahashi: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:
Hmm. Great answers. I won't talk until more people answer before I'll list mine and announce the correct person.

For the inhaler, it's not for asthma. It's because of cold caused by overuse of AC, fan, or dust outside. These things usually block my nose lately.
this inhaler is for nasal congestion, the type for asthma is a different one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:

I noticed market women are so happy with the way things are expensive. They sell bottled groundnut for 1.5k and some are selling it for 2k.

Yesterday, I decided to buy an unpeeled one and it cost 1,200 only. After peeling, it gave me two bottles with extra. So, if I'm to sell the two bottles, I'll sell both for 3k or 4k.

Isn't this too much profit for something of 1.2k and didn't take 1 hour to sieve.

See picture below.

Good afternoon bro
Pls give me something i should use to eat
Things are really hard here
I'm very very farmished right now
I have exam on monday and i can't seem to assimilate anything due to hunger
Pls help
I will appreciate any amount
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Danielkelly: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
I can see as much as 16 objects/items;

1. A very long electric cord

2. Needles

3. Sim cards(GLO, MTN
& AIRTEL)

4. Super Glue

5. Necklace Pendant

6. Gold Wrist Watch

7. 2 Cans of Toothpick

8. A Threaded needle

9. A pack of ear buds.

10. Clinic Scissors

11. Screw driver(Tester)

12. Inhaler

13. Light Switch

14. NOKIA Battery

15. Some Nuts (screws) 16. & Biro.

Can you believe
this is my 5th trial, because when i want to submit my network just goes off.
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by oxiide22(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:

Sex pix below.
taster screwdriver
Two nidle
Phone battery
Earbud
Nail cutter
Super glue
Simcards
Inhaler
Sword
Wristwatch
Switch
Electric cable
Necklace
Marker
Pendant
Pen
And one UFO
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Swissli(f): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Top shelf
needles
3 sim cards
glue
A wrist watch
A Louis Vuitton pendant
cans of tooth picks
electric cables
Bottom shelf
Ear buds
An inhaler
scissors
A needle and thread
Line tester
phone battery
screw
light switch
pen
electric cables

1 Like

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Swissli(f): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Sisora(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
iLegendd:

See picture below.
boss abeg u still get publisher rocket license?

Person no suppose dey look for giveaway next year. I wan hustle. Really hustle
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Chiraq77(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
I for do am but I don high
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Medianna(f): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Chiraq77:
I for do am but I don high
Don't mind the Op.
I don't drink but i can't identify many things there.
Its only groundnut that i can see without taking a second look
Wickedness grin grin grin
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Chiraq77(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Medianna:

Don't mind the Op.
I don't drink but i can't identify many things there.
Its only groundnut that i can see without taking a second look
Wickedness grin grin grin

Yes o Na Ika be dis

And btw I dont drink too.
Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by SPAMBOX7: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
See as human being shelf dirty.

Looks for a bucket to puke angry

1 Like

Re: These People Are Rolling In Cash + Answer This And Get 5k Card by Babakolanut(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2022
It is even cheaper if you buy one bucket and fry it your self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gay Hotel Sex Is HOTTTT!! (story) / Poets Only!!! Explain This Picture / Drinking Alone Or Drinking With Friends, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.