Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign (27221 Views)

Minding President Tinubu’s Public Posturing / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Elsueno:

proverbs ke? pls don't insult us, Sometimes it's better to just shut up instead of defending d indefensible, I am sure roasted maize electricity blunder is also a type of generator for agbodorians....lol

Yes proverbs. It's no one's fault that your OSU lineage don't impart such knowledge.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by jcross19: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

Most are Proverbs which useless and senseless zombidient can't comprehend of course. While the ones that are blunders are only few which Tinubu always corrected btw.

For example:

Church rats is a Proverb

Poisoned communion is a Proverb.

Dead fish can't make a soup sweet is a Proverb.

Balabala bolobolo are Yoruba words which means gibberish/rubbish. For example, if someone says you did that job balabala bolobolo. It means you did a rubbish job. Tinubu was simply saying his town hall meeting is innovative and different from balabala bolobolo, meaning his town hall meeting is different from gibberish/rubbish.

And several others which are Yoruba Proverbs.

Blunders was when he first said PD before correcting it to APC. Tinubu has only made few blunders which he always corrected btw.

After all, Peter Obi made his own blunders with his "Nassarawa is a great country". Why aren't the hypocritic senseless zombidients crying over the blunders of their GCE graduate?
lol ahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahah you are just funny can you see the way you sounded? Okay what about the one he was calling buhari more than 20times that one too is a proverb? And brooooooooooooooommmmmmmm? That one too is a proverb? Ahahaahaha you are tinubu are suffering the same sickness!!.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by IDeyNL: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Should anyone take that dude serious?
He said Tinubu owns a bank in the US grin cheesy

Imagine. Tinubu owns a US bank.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by mukanJohno: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Pathfinder2090: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

Most are Proverbs which useless and senseless zombidient can't comprehend of course. While the ones that are blunders are only few which Tinubu always corrected btw.

For example:

Church rats is a Proverb

Balabala bolobolo are Yoruba words which means gibberish/rubbish. For example, if someone says you did that job balabala bolobolo. It means you did a rubbish job. Tinubu was simply saying his town hall meeting is innovative and different from balabala bolobolo, meaning his town hall meeting is different from gibberish/rubbish.

Blunders was when he first said PD before correcting it to APC. Tinubu has only made few blunders which he always corrected btw.

After all, Peter Obi made his own blunders with his "Nassarawa is a great country". Why aren't the hypocritic senseless zombidients crying over the blunders of their GCE graduate?

Shut up there
Tinubu is sick and we don’t want him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Godisfaithful: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2022
Joevics:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/03/tinubus-public-blunders-are-minor-issues-dont-amplify-them-apc-presidential-council

The same way they packaged Buhari blunder and sell it to gullible Nigerians then to steal our ever loving country’s happiness. Don’t let them sell you this blunder. It is costly and deadly. Vote wisely and vote your conscience. You don’t expect those who represent most of Nigeria challenges to be the solution at the same time. Vote for your children and vote for your night…

Note: Peter Obi is not saint but he’s better than those two scumbags
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by bizzibodi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
So celebral degeneration is a minor issues,Sango Thunder fire una mouths.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by kennethesan(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Can you imagine, no we know why apc thinks they have the moral right to remain in power beyond 2023...they don't feel the pain OF the average Nigerian....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by soojar(m): 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Joevics:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/03/tinubus-public-blunders-are-minor-issues-dont-amplify-them-apc-presidential-council

Tinubu might have some health challenges from the look of things, but I honestly don't believe mental or cognitive impairment is definitely NOT one of them.

I've taken my time to listen to all his publicized stuttering and realized that the guy generally has issues in stringing words together, eg.

1. He likes translating his thought in his mother tongue (Yoruba) into English which brings about issues like the "El Rufai, the Poisoned holy communion etc.

2. He has some vocabulary in mind which he wishes to use but many times either he doesn't know how to pronounce it very well or he doesn't know how to use it appropriately which brings about issues like "Blu ba bloo, blu blu grin grin," I believe what he meant to say there is hullabaloo, and also technological up instead of hub, etc. Mr. Obi found himself in that kind of situation too during his interview with CNN, he had so much data in memory he wanted to throw out but at a point he struggled to look for the kind of word to use in trying to be candid at the same time not want to be offensive which ended up in him muttering the word "Naanu"

3. He is used to the old school way of campaigning to the crowd by whipping up their sentiment or being abusive to the opponent etc.

The opponents are just amplifying all these just for normal political jab. Whichever way it is; ALL IS FAIR IN WAR, We the neutrals are the ones enjoying the show, let the 'gbas gbos continue as Tinubu continues to drop more lyrics for skit makers before February.

We learn everyday.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by bizzibodi(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Master planing helped in transformation of Lagos to a commercial center, he was under Sir Lateef Jakande, Tinubu received the mantle from Jakande, he paid his dues for this democracy. Can someone that is not sharp win APC primaries?

He is the best among the contenders, Obi has poor credentials, we can't do trial and error. Tinubu will select the right ministers and people, he is good in picking the right people, see all the people he brought in in Lagos after him, they are trying. Obi who is very selfish placed in Obaino there, such a fraudulent character, after him.
Look son! BAT of twenty years ago is not the same BAT again.
He now has celebral degeneracy, amnesia,bipolar disorders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by onome2013: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
IF MADMAN IS NOT ASHAME, THE FAMILY WILL DEFINITELY BE ASHAME. I DON'T BELIEVE APC CAME OUT TO BE DEFENDING A YET TO BE PRESIDENT
PERSON'S BLUNDER. DOES IT MEAN OVER 250 MILLION NIGERIANS ARE NOT CAPABLE EXCEPT THE BLUNDER MAN THE WORLD IS LOOKING AT US AND AS WE ARE NOT ASHAME, THEY ARE ASHAMED OF US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Banter1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wicked and Evil people in high places.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by maestroferddi: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Somebody help me with the iconic quote ..

You cannot defend A*C without sounding and looking stupid...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by ELOGBO: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Just listen to them, APC is inished
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Igboslayer: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin Useless people grin
Nigerians shame on you if you allow bastards tribally bigoted hate filled animals like Igboslayer wey no get sense use their foolishness put this Country for another 8 years calamity.
Taking out Apc first should be top priority for anyone who claims to have sympathy for this Country.
Vote for anyone else,if you vote for apc again you automatically declare your Support for the biggest threat to the collective Survival of Nigeria.
From the North,to the East to the South to the West Apc disaster happened to everyone,it's stupidity to play senseless tribalism at this point.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTY.
Werey still dey waste time typing nonsense. Your blood and those of your stupid family will be sacrificed to make Nigeria great after Tinubu become president. Oloriburuku omo ale. Stupid squalor dey hide for Lagos state using amenities provided by Tinubu and his parties to feed and live, ingrate turned around to support Obi that left Awka in total ruin while investing in a beer business.

Na me go kill you for Nairaland. Use the rope below ASAP

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by ZombieTERROR: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
TheChameleon:

Why are you blabbing. I already used that picture nah. Do you need to eat?
You sound hungry...oya take.

Is it for Agbado

is it for beans

is it for eba. grin

tell us why you are supporting the brain dead cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by lukency(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Blunder or no blunder, he has my vote.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Joe4real1988(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cyntie55:
Affliction shall not rise up the second time.

My PVC is for Peter Obi.
Wish to marry you for this comment8)
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by barinedan(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
If there's any time a candidate should avoid committing blunders and making unnecessary mistakes is during campaigns, this one your oga boss is busy making mistakes in almost all his campaigns how do you expect us to trust him? He will mistakenly sell the country if he assumes office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by TheGift: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Master planing helped in transformation of Lagos to a commercial center, he was under Sir Lateef Jakande, Tinubu received the mantle from Jakande, he paid his dues for this democracy. Can someone that is not sharp win APC primaries?

He is the best among the contenders, Obi has poor credentials, we can't do trial and error. Tinubu will select the right ministers and people, he is good in picking the right people, see all the people he brought in in Lagos after him, they are trying. Obi who is very selfish placed in Obaino there, such a fraudulent
character, after him.

I don't know how you measure Best-

Tinubu Has a more shady academic and career credential than others.

The military government and Marwa built most of the infrastructure in Lagos that was handed over to Tinubu, and really not much more has happened beyond real estate which has been private sector led with Tinubu controlling large portions of choice properties.

Tinubu brings people into power that can't have a mind of their own but do His bidding and His alone. Look out how He and family have their hands in all key resource points within the state. Tinubu , from
Wife claiming senate seat, to sister as iya Loja to others, Tinubu personifies nepotism in Nigeria like no other.

But even if Tinubu is not alll of the above, Tinubu is getting old, frail , sicker and more senile by the day. It is as clear as day.

Yar Adua was sick- he died and left us with Jonathan who was weak. Jonathan lost power to Buhari who was so sick , he disappeared so much so many thought He was and some still think He is dead.

Now you are telling me another sick old Man is the best.

This country is sick for crying out loud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by MultiDot: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
This kind of response to a serious issue of the wellness of Tinubu from APC smacks of crass ineptitude and gross insensitivity. Its truly obvious that APC does not have the interest of the average Nigerian citizen at heart. Tinubu and his urchins seriously need a check!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by emonis88: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Walahi God punish APC, this is how they lie to Nigerians n decieved Nigerians about Jonathan, now we r in d worst economic situation, now they ve started again covering what il eventually plunge us know into a deeper mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

For example:

Church rats is a Proverb

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah....this one is still trying to whitewash rubbish. Admit it, your principal is gone
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Patriotsleague: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
TheGift:

I don't know how you measure Best-

Tinubu Has a more shady academic and career credential than others.

The military government and Marwa built most of the infrastructure in Lagos that was handed over to Tinubu, and really not much more has happened beyond real estate which has been private sector led with Tinubu controlling large portions of choice properties.

Tinubu brings people into power that can't have a mind of their own but do His bidding and His alone. Look out how He and family have their hands in all key resource points within the state. Tinubu , from
Wife claiming senate seat, to sister as iya Loja to others, Tinubu personifies nepotism in Nigeria like no other.

But even if Tinubu is not alll of the above, Tinubu is getting old, frail , sicker and more senile by the day. It is as clear as day.

Yar Adua was sick- he died and left us with Jonathan who was weak. Jonathan lost power to Buhari who was so sick , he disappeared so much so many thought He was and some still think He is dead.

Now you are telling me another sick old Man is the best.

This country is sick for crying out loud.
You are evil for wishing Ill health to a man, tomorrow you go go church, wicked people. If someone is not sick, he won't have energy to move, am sure you have been sick before?

Are you his doctor, evil people.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
soojar:

Tinubu might have some health challenges from the look of things, but I honestly don't believe mental or cognitive impairment is definitely NOT one of them.

I've taken my time to listen to all his publicized stuttering and realized that the guy generally has issues in stringing words together, eg.

1. He likes translating his thought in his mother tongue (Yoruba) into English which brings about issues like the "El Rufai, the Poisoned holy communion etc.

2. He has some vocabulary in mind which he wishes to use but many times either he doesn't know how to pronounce it very well or he doesn't know how to use it appropriately which brings about issues like "Blu ba bloo, blu blu grin grin," I believe what he meant to say there is hullabaloo, and also technological up instead of hub, etc. Mr. Obi found himself in that kind of situation too during his interview with CNN, he had so much data in memory he wanted to throw out but at a point he struggled to look for the kind of word to use in trying to be candid at the same time not want to be offensive which ended up in him muttering the word "Naanu"

3. He is used to the old school way of campaigning to the crowd by whipping up their sentiment or being abusive to the opponent etc.

The opponents are just amplifying all these just for normal political jab. Whichever way it is; ALL IS FAIR IN WAR, We the neutrals are the ones enjoying the show, let the 'gbas gbos continue as Tinubu continues to drop more lyrics for skit makers before February.

We learn everyday.
no dey lie give yourself. I'm sure even you don't believe this crap you just spewed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by BigYash: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bruum ! Bruum! Bruuuuuuuum! cheesy Useless party and senseless supporters.. Apshit.. Bruuuuum .. Get your Apv to vote Apshit.. And wait for Buhari pro max...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
lukency:
Blunder or no blunder, he has my vote.
you're in the same category with him so I don't expect anything different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Emola12(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
I don talk am,,,, I talk am say some people mentality is very very low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Alexiiydon:
Na so them talk say buhari no fit read without reading from book and last last na their president Abeg make bat give them more things to masturbate on
and you re enjoying this nigeria??
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by juman(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Not minor issues.
It creates doubts in people's minds.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Confronts BDC Operators In Abuja (video) / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.