Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign (27232 Views)

Minding President Tinubu’s Public Posturing / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Kennydoc(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:
You dey mad. Now that you know balabala bolobolo are Yoruba words, you're crying? You dey mad. Also, Tinubu said Pdp stole billions on electricity but couldn't even give roasted corn payment for little electricity. Is that what your brain can't understand? Are you dumb or what?

Your middle name is DUMB.
I am not an idiot like you.
"Balablu, bulaba" can never mean the sane thing as "balabala bolobolo". Even a primary school pupil won't believe that nonsense.

Saying "down payment of roasted corn" is simply idiocy. It is neither an idiom or proverb. Roasted corn isn't the cheapest thing in the market for it to be used to symbolise small amount.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Igboslayer: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha this bastard is amongst the set awon Tinubu developed Lagos grin grin grin foolish godforsaken cursed son of a pedophile gay rapist father grin no worry sebi your mama still dey roam d street mad dey collect one corner from small boys,all your family will die untimely and painful death from the hands of killer heardmen since you have chosen to be DisObidient like your hopelessly foolish late pedophile gay rapist father, that refused to pay heed to several warnings before he was finally burnt to ashes like asun for raping a little boy grin grin Peter Obi or Atiku will rule over your cursed head and everything that breathe in your Kindred that's your reality,omo irankiran mashafini ti o ni se orire like you can't change this.
You too small cheesy grin if you dey find cruise see cruise catch and stop making mouth grin
I go give you cruise till you go want no more, bastard godforsaken eternally cursed child of doom,perdition and untimely death grin grin
If you like cry and sorrow from now till eternity, APC MUST GO grin
Awon to ni eh ma LULE TON NI Las Las won o ni jere ehh grin
Bastard Agbado infested urchin.
Werey, Oloriburuku omo ale dey practice madnesst on Nairaland, your blood and that of your foolish tribes men will be shed to make Nigeria great when Tinubu becomes president next year. Stupid squalor. Always remember say na me go kill you.

Who will read all these jam packed gibberish you wrote up there without paragraphs. School you no go…eleribu.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Diyaiyanu87: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
...Whether na minor blunder or not...you no fit tell us say make we no laugh....Abeg shift ...
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by TruthHurts100: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kennydoc:

Your middle name is DUMB.
I am not an idiot like you.
"Balablu, bulaba" can never mean the sane thing as "balabala bolobolo". Even a primary school pupil won't believe that nonsense.

Saying "down payment of roasted corn" is simply idiocy. It is neither an idiom or proverb. Roasted corn isn't the cheapest thing in the market for it to be used to symbolise small amount.

You're simply a dumbaz. Btw, Tinubu who's a first class Chicago graduate has no time for a Dumbaz like you.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
historic:

You mean uttering rubbish is now an adage or saying in Yoruba land... Are you even sure you are Yoruba with the way you are trying to tarnish the image of the Yorubas with this rubbish you are writing

You dey mad. I repeat, it's no one fault that your OSU lineage don't impart such knowledge. Yoruba speak in parables.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Collins87: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
Minor issues can get BIG Sir. We cannot ignore minor issues because they grow.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
jcross19:
ahahahahaha oriki in your dialect? Can you see that even devil is screaming your name!!! Tinubu is a sick man...

Yes, it's oriki in Yoruba.

And stop projecting your father.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Ance4Liverpool: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
The total number of votes APC will get in this coming election will be use to no how many mad men and women that are in Nigeria.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by historic: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

You dey mad. I repeat, it's no one fault that your OSU lineage don't impart such knowledge. Yoruba speak in parables.

You just use osu without knowing the meaning... Idiot like you... You heard people say osu and you too start to dey use am... Well you are not so sensible that's why you say things without trying to see how it affects your tribe... Bula blu is now a saying in Yoruba... Dimwit... Continue to they catch cruise with your gibberish until your deluded principal loses next year
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
historic:

You just use osu without knowing the meaning... Idiot like you... You heard people say osu and you too start to dey use am... Well you are not so sensible that's why you say things without trying to see how it affects your tribe... Bula blu is now a saying in Yoruba... Dimwit... Continue to they catch cruise with your gibberish until your deluded principal loses next year

Will you keep quiet? Did I lie? Does your OSU lineage impart such knowledge? Instead of learning, you're crying and insulting people because someone else's parables.

Bulablu means rubbish in Yoruba. Tinubu said his town hall meeting is innovative and different from rubbish.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
MAY A HEAVY THUNDER DAMAGE ALL OF YOU FOOOLS.
DRUG PUSHERS AND DEMENTED URCHINS

APC must fail

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
brainycaleb:

But bros, after defending all these nonsense, I know you know deep down inside of you, that this choice of yours will further plunge us down this rabbit hole. Let us all think collectively as a nation full of young people, devoid of tribal and religious sentiments, vote someone who has our prosperity in mind and leave the old man to go cater for his health!

Will you keep quiet? Defending nonsense is bringing a failuree like Peter Obi who failed as both governor and at the federal level. Yeye dey smell. Imagine repackaging failureeee for us. You dey mad? Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Sammy5413(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oh okay now we understand,
The blunders are just minor issues, we are yet to see the major ones. Oh we get it now!
#votepeterobitoavoidblunders
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
historic:

You that have brain pls explain what a roasted corn of electricity is.. you guys really need help

Go Change your brain if you cannot understand simple statement. Tinubu said PDP stole Billions of money yet couldn't even get a roasted corn to pay for little electricity. Can't your brain comprehend such? You dey mad?
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by diadem10: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin
Can you explain what "a roasted corn of electricity" means

Go Change your brain if you cannot understand simple statement. Tinubu said PDP stole Billions of money yet couldn't even get a roasted corn to pay for little electricity. Can't your brain comprehend such? You dey mad?
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by soojar(m): 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
no dey lie give yourself. I'm sure even you don't believe this crap you just spewed

I'm talking to a discerning mind, not you sir.

We learn everyday
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Alexiiydon:
them be birds of the same feather so obi no be saint
so you definitely prefer a Tinubu that can't grant interview, this is what you keep telling yourself.. That they are the same
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by toneroforever(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
We should ignore Thiefnubuu's red flags just as we ignored that of Buhari. Tinubu's regime will be worse than that of Buhari. Nigerians be warned.

Tinubu's presidential campaign is already worse than Buhari's 7+ years regime. So we will not waste our votes on such a shameless character.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kennydoc:

I never said northerners and South westerners are fools. I don't know which of my statements you extrapolated that from.

South westerners are supporting Tinubu due to tribalism. It has nothing to do with competence. I know you will say that Igbos are supporting Peter Obi due to tribalism, but that is far from the truth.

In 2003, Buhari ran with Chuba Okadigbo, and Ojukwu contested for presidency but Igbos rejected both of them and voted massively for Obasanjo.
In 2007, Buhari ran with Edwin Ume-Ezeoke and Ojukwu also contested but Igbos voted Yar'Adua.
Igbos supported GEJ in 2011 and 2015 obviously not due to tribe as he isn't Igbo. He was just a better option than Buhari.
In 2019, Igbos supported Atiku as he was better than Buhari. The failures of Buhari from 2015 to 2019 were glaring. Kingsley Moghalu contested in 2019 but no Igbo person took him seriously.
My point with all these is that Igbos don't usually vote because it's someone from their tribe. If Peter Obi wasn't a good person and was like Rochas or OUK, he wouldn't have as much support from Igbos.
You won't tell me it's because Igbos usually vote PDP because Peter Obi isn't in PDP. Infact, PDP VP candidate is Delta Igbo. Peter Obi on the other hand belongs to a party without structure.

Apart from Northerners, South Westerners and South Easterners, there are still South Southerners in Nigeria. It is not only Igbos that are not supporting Tinubu. Of course we know there are far more intellectuals in the South than the North. Only the SW intellectuals are supporting Tinubu in the South, and it's mostly due to tribalism. Most intellectuals in the SE, SS, Middle Belt and even diasporans are for PO.

Core Northerners are largely illiterates. I am not abusing them but just stating facts. Educational statistics of Nigeria give credence to that. Even Atiku boasted that over 70% of them don't have access to Internet.

Tinubu wasn't cleared of anything. He entered a plea bargain in the US and forfeited $460k to the US Government. He was thus not convicted so he doesn't have any record of conviction. Still doesn't rule out the fact that the money he had in his account were proceeds of heroine dealings. The court documents are online for everyone to see and you're talking about Obasanjo. Abegi!

Which Tinubu's family and Childhood friends? What are the names of the friends? Who are his primary and secondary school classmates? Which schools did he attend before going to the US?
Tribalism won't just allow you tell yourself the simple truth.

I spent 6 years in the University in the South East several years ago and I know your orientation and your backward thinking that led to the loss of lives of many people. I only read few lines of your essay before replying you because I know how you reason - foolishly.

Firstly, only fools talk about plea bargain when it is not stated in a Judicial process and judgment. That made you one of the fools. Secondly, US and Nigeria are signatories to UN Charter on Drugs, International Terrorism and Money Laundering. So, IBOs now believe because of Dollars, US Judiciary will enter into plea bargain with Drug baron, you are the greatest fool on earth. Thirdly, as at October 1993 when the said money laundering issue happened in US Tinubu was the leading member of MKO Abiola's team in Nigeria fighting June 12 battle with Vigour and he needed to move some money out of US for Pro Democracy activities. Only fools or the IBOs will believe US values dollars more than Drugs, Terrorism and money laundering charter and can enter into plea bargain because of money that is less than $1 million dollars. You are fool. Obasanjo that investigated him fights with everything when he is fighting a man. He is more intelligent than all the IBOs. At $100 millions bargain, US will never accept plea bargain deal with Drug baron or International Terrorist.

Below is Ohaneze Ndigbo Statement on June 8, 2022 few hours after Tinubu won APC Primary. Note: the IBOs are PDP people, they made no statement when Atiku won but made foolish derogatory statement when Tinubu won.

This OHANEZE NDIGBO Statement

APC's survival at the polls remains doubtful and the southeast presidency denial will come with consequences and will continue to strengthen the Biafra agitation.

“After due reflections and considerations, considering the just concluded Presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ohanaeze Ndigbo is convinced that the emergence of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the party’s flag bearer is a national catastrophe and calamity, considering the enormity of the baggage he is burdened with.

“Apart from his integrity issues and his long-running battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over allegations of corruption, especially his allegedly siphoning of Lagos state funds through phoney companies such as Beta Sigma, long after leaving office as Governor.

“Again, during the 2019 Elections, bullion vans bearing raw cash were sighted in his Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos residence, ostensibly for financial inducement and corruption of the electoral process. Again, his identity, age, and academic records are shrouded in controversy.

“To worsen an already terrible situation, Tinubu is sick. Even during the APC primary, he needed the support of nearby security personnel so as not to fall flat while trying to stand up and his hands were shaking terribly.

The above is your Ohaneze Ndigbo statement for record purpose.

No socio political organization in Nigeria has ever made such statement against any individual from ethnic groups in Nigeria. You hide under health and finally came out dirty after the order of your elders.

IBOS never voted Obasanjo, they only voted for Ekwueme party. Obasanjo is the only sitting president that contested Primary to run for second term.

When IBOs talk about tribalism even dogs will bark
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by buzikid49515: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:
You dey mad. Now that you know balabala bolobolo are Yoruba words, you're crying? You dey mad. Also, Tinubu said Pdp stole billions on electricity but couldn't even give roasted corn payment for little electricity. Is that what your brain can't understand? Are you dumb or what?
Thunder fire you idiot
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by toneroforever(m): 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

It takes an urchin to understand an urchin. So don't blame us if we don't comprehend.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by HNICEARTH: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
NO! We wont ignore those gaffes and blunders, they are signs of a looming catastrophe.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Tum1990: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
Blunders?
You are right sir but Nigerians currently don't need such blunders.
Those blunders show that the brain has been compromised.Imagine an adult not be able to pronounce simple words that shows a deteriorated brain. I have come to know that I hate what I don't like especially BAT things.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Proudlyomonna: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, Oloriburuku omo ale dey practice madnesst on Nairaland, your blood and that of your foolish tribes men will be shed to make Nigeria great when Tinubu becomes president next year. Stupid squalor. Always remember say na me go kill you.

Who will read all these jam packed gibberish you wrote up there without paragraphs. School you no go…eleribu.

Eternally cursed bastard child of doom, destruction and untimely death is in sefia pain oo grin grin You read every word and it did the intended emotional damages to that your useless, worthless and cursed Soul,onye nwuru anwu ka gi mma grin grin
Obi will rule over you and your whole family or every Soul in your cursed lineage and kindred will die a painful and untimely death, choose one Obi for Progress or Atiku for KILLER HEARDMEN WAHALA grin grin
APC MUST GO.
When We tell you to vote Wisely you think se na joke � grin
I wo ati awon ebi re ma LULE TON NI, Las Las inu ofo ni e ma kusi grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by GreyLaw(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mr Bayo Onanuga, in case you read this, you are a criminal! Nigerians no better than to trust wicked people like you trying to foist evil on them.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Spandau: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
babaolofin:

I spent 6 years in the University in the South East several years ago and I know your orientation and your backward thinking that led to the loss of lives of many people. I only read few lines of your essay before replying you because I know how you reason - foolishly.

Firstly, only fools talk about plea bargain when it is not stated in a Judicial process and judgment. That made you one of the fools. Secondly, US and Nigeria are signatories to UN Charter on Drugs, International Terrorism and Money Laundering. So, IBOs now believe because of Dollars, US Judiciary will enter into plea bargain with Drug baron, you are the greatest fool on earth. Thirdly, as at October 1993 when the said money laundering issue happened in US Tinubu was the leading member of MKO Abiola's team in Nigeria fighting June 12 battle with Vigour and he needed to move some money out of US for Pro Democracy activities. Only fools or the IBOs will believe US values dollars more than Drugs, Terrorism and money laundering charter and can enter into plea bargain because of money that is less than $1 million dollars. You are fool. Obasanjo that investigated him fights with everything when he is fighting a man. He is more intelligent than all the IBOs.

Below is Ohaneze Ndigbo Statement on June 8, 2022 few hours after Tinubu won APC Primary. Note: the IBOs are PDP people, they made no statement when Atiku won but made foolish derogatory statement when Tinubu won.

This OHANEZE NDIGBO Statement

APC's survival at the polls remains doubtful and the southeast presidency denial will come with consequences and will continue to strengthen the Biafra agitation.

“After due reflections and considerations, considering the just concluded Presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ohanaeze Ndigbo is convinced that the emergence of Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the party’s flag bearer is a national catastrophe and calamity, considering the enormity of the baggage he is burdened with.

“Apart from his integrity issues and his long-running battle with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over allegations of corruption, especially his allegedly siphoning of Lagos state funds through phoney companies such as Beta Sigma, long after leaving office as Governor.

“Again, during the 2019 Elections, bullion vans bearing raw cash were sighted in his Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos residence, ostensibly for financial inducement and corruption of the electoral process. Again, his identity, age, and academic records are shrouded in controversy.

“To worsen an already terrible situation, Tinubu is sick. Even during the APC primary, he needed the support of nearby security personnel so as not to fall flat while trying to stand up and his hands were shaking terribly.

The above is your Ohaneze Ndigbo statement for record purpose.

No socio political organization in Nigeria has ever made such statement against any individual from ethnic groups in Nigeria. You hide under health and finally came out dirty after the order of your elders.

IBOS never voted Obasanjo, they only voted for Ekwueme party. Obasanjo is the only sitting president that contested Primary to run for second term.

When IBOs talk about tribalism even dogs will bark

Fake Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg aka yamiriflathead
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by stevonics: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Bro, I may not have time to write much. But your concern touched me to quote you. Your fears about Igbos ( which I am one) is genuine. But the reality is that Biafra will be dead once Peter obi ( not just any Igbo man)becomes president. When I say not just any igboman, is that Peter represents the common Igbo man and will be an accessible servant leader. Our fear as Igbos is that so much is expected from him and Igbos will not tolerate the fact that the rare opportunity to lead Nigeria is messed up. A core Biafran would not like Peter to fix Nigeria and balance the power rotation if an Igbo is elected. A core Biafran would like Nigeria to collapse under the worst administration. Peter as a igboman would not like to fail because of what we refer in imo as Anambra pride. Anambra men make reference to your achievements after ages. Achievements is their motto.
Franzinni:
It's a pity that APC will force tinubu on the masses who quite frankly are very foolish ... Blinded by Stockholm syndrome.

I will confess my reason for not supporting peter Obi was the fear of the Igbos and how they might highjack the presidency for thier agitation for Biafra ... But out of ALL these candidates, I would say peter obi is the most level headed and futuristic of them.

If he becomes president, for one I would be sure politics will change forever ... And all these old thieves and thier generations will watch thier wells dry up.

My eyes are open to reality now ... I am Yoruba but tinubu is not what we need, he is cut from old rags and we need to adorn Nigeria with fine linen ... I said this about buhari every time and I was absolutely right ... With tinubu it will be 10x worse. Don't throw your vote becasue that is the only time you will ever have a say for the next 8 years .
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Pathfinder2090: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:
Stop projecting your father. You dey mad.

You are very stupid
You don’t mean well for Nigeria
How can healthy people vote for an unhealthy man and you think it’s a good thing? Think about the future of your kids if you have any.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Adrian98(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2022
Chai
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Alexiiydon: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
so you definitely prefer a Tinubu that can't grant interview, this is what you keep telling yourself.. That they are the same
hoebi that keep granting interview na hypocrite let hoebi release his manifesto
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by luizpippo(m): 2:34am On Dec 04, 2022
diadem10:
Stop projecting your father. You dey mad.

This obviously is a fath.erless racoon who was dropped on his head at birth by his angry mo'ther

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani / List Of Senate Presidents & Speakers Of The House Of Representatives Of Nigeria / Households Adopt Extreme Coping Measures As Hunger Spreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.