Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign (27194 Views)

Minding President Tinubu’s Public Posturing / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by TheGift: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are evil for wishing Ill health to a man, tomorrow you go go church, wicked people. If someone is not sick, he won't have energy to move, am sure you have been sick before?

Are you his doctor, evil people.

If I wished Tinubu ill health then yes I am evil. But I have not wished Him such , only stating what is apparent to all.

First of all, was He not away for many months on medical trip before He came back to announce His presidency?

Secondly, did you not see how He struggled to hold the flag after He "won" the primaries ?

Thirdly, did you not see how his hands were shaking as He painfully struggled to turn the pages to read His speech during the primaries?

Have you not seen His posture, gait and walk in different public? Would you take it if it was the other candidates exhibiting such symptoms?

Even a primary school child can tell when someone is not all together and in good health.

So you mean if Tinubu was your Father and you saw Him in that state you won't know there is something wrong and tell Him to go see a doctor (as Tinubu has admittedly done)

Let me tell you, Tinubu was an option for me before, until I saw scenes like the one I described above. Coupled with His shady past and other baggage, He stopped being an option, because unlike some people, I don't like to deceive myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Alfatonji: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
My Nairalander should please leave Tinubu alone, he is speaking in tongues.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Kennydoc(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

Most are Proverbs which useless and senseless zombidient can't comprehend of course. While the ones that are blunders are only few which Tinubu always corrected btw.

For example:

Church rats is a Proverb

Poisoned communion is a Proverb.

Dead fish can't make a soup sweet is a Proverb.

Balabala bolobolo are Yoruba words which means gibberish/rubbish. For example, if someone says you did that job balabala bolobolo. It means you did a rubbish job. Tinubu was simply saying his town hall meeting is innovative and different from balabala bolobolo, meaning his town hall meeting is different from gibberish/rubbish.

And several others which are Yoruba Proverbs.

Blunders was when he first said PD before correcting it to APC. Tinubu has only made few blunders which he always corrected btw.

After all, Peter Obi made his own blunders with his "Nassarawa is a great country". Why aren't the hypocritic senseless zombidients crying over the blunders of their GCE graduate?

Tinubu NEVER said balabala bolobolo. He said "balablu bluluu bulaba". If he wanted to say what you wrote above, then it means he has difficulty articulating words. That's called aphasia.

How do you excuse other gaffes like:
"They could not even make a down payment of a roasted corn for that electricity".
"Governor of Niger Delta State"
"Technolocaup"
"High prices are here...is gone"

Would you really be confident to have such a man represent Nigeria in the international scene? How is he really going to be able to engage leaders like POTUS, UK Prime Minister, German Chancellor, French President, Canadian PM etc?

No matter how good Tinubu was as a governor 16-24 years ago, he has had a significant intellectual decline. He is no longer fit for the job which he might have been fit for, had he contested in 2011.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by lukency(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
you're in the same category with him so I don't expect anything different
You that you aren't in the same category with him, you can vote for the candidate in your category. It's a free world.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Osolo1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Can we look at and consider other candidates from ither parties and stop restricting the narrative to just apc,pdp and lp ,other parties such as sdp,prp ,aac are featuring candidates that have lesser bagages .
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by KIngMilli7(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
God forbid bad thing, fellow Nigerians let us wise up and say not to their games. They imposed Buhari on us and we now live in hardship, we don’t want affliction to befall us the second time

Say no APC
Say no to Tinubu
Say na to Liars

LABOUR PARTY IS THE DEAL, OBI IS THE MAN
God bless Nigerians
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by EBEk101(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Cyntie55:
Affliction shall not rise up the second time.

My PVC is for Peter Obi.

All hands must be on deck to take back our country from this all thief
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by dreams22: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
omajih:
It is inconsequential if you ask me

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here

https://forms.gle/zdakYZWQFCrGG5SbA

Did you say Tinubu's gaffes are inconsequential and you're asking for urgent 2k for logo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by EngineerOloye: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
The same way they made no issue of missing WAEC certificate of the incumbent, so much so that even NEPA BILL would have sufficed!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Ginomel(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
omajih:

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

You are deceiving yourself all because of your business. What is inconsequential?

If you don't have good governance how do you expect your business to prosper.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by chrisblack1234: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
Can't you see how the man is even defending him stupidly...no way yiu can defend tinubu and not look stupid.. Are you even getting apc ??.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Ogahp: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Thunder fire una. Na so many idiots clamour for Buhari so tey even some intelligent ones come join say they will vote him even if he has nepa certificate. Today Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Ogun and Amadioha kill of una wey dey Apc
don't mind them
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by secretsofpeace(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Believe me your life and scamming business will continue to remain inconsequential

omajih:

Pay on Delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Hustle4Naira(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Eh we know they are minor issues, we just like to make fun of the old man... freaking drug baron! lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Tonycart: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Coming from some one who resister company name giving this guy contract will be an error. Cos your will register trash as a business name
omajih:

Pay on Delivery

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by oneclickng: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN
Urchin
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
oneclickng:

Urchin
Zombie grin
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
It shows they are intimidated. It shows how frustrated a particular presidential candidate and his bitter supporters have become.

I remember when a former IG of Police made a mistake when Buhari battles against the IBOs and internal opposition from PDP faction was tough. He was delivering a speech from written document and he got to a point he found it very hard to pronounce correctly some words repeatedly. On nairaland I said it was spiritual manipulation and tension.

Few days later, the IGP (IGP Idris) confirmed it was spiritual manipulation.

Anybody can have slip of tongues . When observed carefully, what happened at Kaduna when Tinubu appeared before Arewa Council and made an opposite statement of what he intended to say about El - Rufai was a result of high level spiritual tension and manipulation coupling with over stressed mental and psychological battles.

The good news is that Tinubu will overcome his enemies. The Court of Saints and Angels has already approved him and it is sealed by the Blood of the Lamb.

The crowds at the point where Tinubu mistakes those words understand the words and the man that has been restless fighting political battles for 29 YEARS ( since 1993). They were so excited and often cheered him.

The enemies will sit down and watch and listen to look for errors and later carry out video animation, graphic manipulation and audio distortion. They are jobless. They have forgotten that blackmail, insult and assault cannot make a man to leave his Religious or Political leaders. They are just labouring in vain. May I never labour in vain in Jesus Name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by julaion: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Agbado urchins

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Then you and your family should prepare for the WORSE you've wished because Tinubu is the next president
AntiTerrorist:
We should ignore Thiefnubuu's red flags just as we ignored that of Buhari. Tinubu's regime will be worse than that of Buhari. Nigerians be warned.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by hrykanu231(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
omajih:

Pay on Delivery

Consistent gaffes is inconsequential?
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Patriotsleague: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
TheGift:

If I wished Tinubu ill health then yes I am evil. But I have not wished Him such , only stating what is apparent to all.

First of all, was He not away for many months on medical trip before He came back to announce His presidency?

Secondly, did you not see how He struggled to hold the flag after He "won" the primaries ?

Thirdly, did you not see how his hands were shaking as He painfully struggled to turn the pages to read His speech during the primaries?

Have you not seen His posture, gait and walk in different public? Would you take it if it was the other candidates exhibiting such symptoms?

Even a primary school child can tell when someone is not all together and in good health.

So you mean if Tinubu was your Father and you saw Him in that state you won't know there is something wrong and tell Him to go see a doctor (as Tinubu has admittedly done)

Let me tell you, Tinubu was an option for me before, until I saw scenes like the one I described above. Coupled with His shady past and other baggage, He stopped being an option, because unlike some people, I don't like to deceive myself.
Shut up, sound sounding like a hate filled bitter idiot. People fall sick and recover. This type of nonsense is why I can never be on the Obi supporters zombie train.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Temptee101(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Thunder fire una. Na so many idiots clamour for Buhari so tey even some intelligent ones come join say they will vote him even if he has nepa certificate. Today Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Ogun and Amadioha kill of una wey dey Apc

Don't mind them

Some people are just pure evil.

I wonder how some people even if paid still manage to support this man despite all the evidence that he isn't fit and competent to lead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by AntiTerrorist: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Then you and your family should prepare for the WORSE you've wished because Tinubu is the next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kennydoc:

Tinubu NEVER said balabala bolobolo. He said "balablu bluluu bulaba". If he wanted to say what you wrote above, then it means he has difficulty articulating words. That's called aphasia.

How do you excuse other gaffes like:
"They could not even make a down payment of a roasted corn for that electricity".
"Governor of Niger Delta State"
"Technolocaup"
"High prices are here...is gone"

Would you really be confident to have such a man represent Nigeria in the international scene? How is he really going to be able to engage leaders like POTUS, UK Prime Minister, German Chancellor, French President, Canadian PM etc?

No matter how good Tinubu was as a governor 16-24 years ago, he has had a significant intellectual decline. He is no longer fit for the job which he might have been fit for, had he contested in 2011.

You have only one vote. Majority of Nigerians will decide who is more competent and approved by the Heavens to rule Nigeria.

In 2018, IG of Police IGP Ibrahim Idris made mistakes repeatedly to pronounce words from a written document while delivering speech at Kano. The IBOs were so excited and bombed Socia media with various animations of the speech. In 2018, I wondered how different people could sit down and edit video recorded by NTA and Kano TV station and produce different animations. That is bitterness, hatred and frustration. The IGP suffered for Buhari. Newspapers & TV Stations (opposition media houses) also joined them.

On nairaland, I said it was a spiritual manipulation. Some IBOs argued with me to cover up the attack. Few days later, the IGP confirmed it was a spiritual manipulation.

On Tinubu, I have explained what is happening. After election, Tinubu will have time for spiritual, mental and physical rebirth and renewal.

The crowds at the point where Tinubu mistakes those words understand the words and the man that has been restless fighting political battles for 29 YEARS ( since 1993). They were so excited and often cheered him.

The enemies will sit down and watch and listen to look for errors and later carry out video animation, graphic manipulation and audio distortion. They are jobless. They have forgotten that blackmail, insult and assault cannot make a man to leave his Religious or Political leaders. They are just labouring in vain. May I never labour in vain in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by DanielPop(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oga, balablu blu blu bulaba is not a small issue o. How can he tell them to eat cassava , garri, beans and dodo when they don't have the money to make a down payment for a roasted corn? Even the party symbol - brooom brooommm brooommm they can't find anywhere. It is not a small issue o!
Joevics:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/03/tinubus-public-blunders-are-minor-issues-dont-amplify-them-apc-presidential-council

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by ukahrawah: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
That's what you have just done by saying this. "Make a down payment for a roasted corn to generate electricity?" APC - Dementia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Igbojew: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
This APC people can be funny seriously.They can't take what they give to other party especially Peter Obi.APC will find faults in everything Peter said but when Nigerians find faults in Tinubu gaffes they will start crying..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by brainycaleb(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:

Most are Proverbs which useless and senseless zombidient can't comprehend of course. While the ones that are blunders are only few which Tinubu always corrected btw.

For example:

Church rats is a Proverb

Poisoned communion is a Proverb.

Dead fish can't make a soup sweet is a Proverb.

Balabala bolobolo are Yoruba words which means gibberish/rubbish. For example, if someone says you did that job balabala bolobolo. It means you did a rubbish job. Tinubu was simply saying his town hall meeting is innovative and different from balabala bolobolo, meaning his town hall meeting is different from gibberish/rubbish.

And several others which are Yoruba Proverbs.

Blunders was when he first said PD before correcting it to APC. Tinubu has only made few blunders which he always corrected btw.

After all, Peter Obi made his own blunders with his "Nassarawa is a great country". Why aren't the hypocritic senseless zombidients crying over the blunders of their GCE graduate?

But bros, after defending all these nonsense, I know you know deep down inside of you, that this choice of yours will further plunge us down this rabbit hole. Let us all think collectively as a nation full of young people, devoid of tribal and religious sentiments, vote someone who has our prosperity in mind and leave the old man to go cater for his health!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
What does these people take us for? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by MimiSheWrote(f): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Steady blunder is obviously a sign of declining or poor mental health....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
diadem10:
Tinubu said Pdp wasted billions on electricity yet couldn't provide a roasted corn of electricity. What's it that your brain can't understand? You dey mad? Go get another brain if you can't understand simple statement.
grin grin
Can you explain what "a roasted corn of electricity" means

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olonishakin Commissions NAF Headquarters Complex (Photos) / Lagos Is Part Of Yorubaland - Femi Okunnu / Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.