Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury (19140 Views)

Qatar 2022: Timo Werner To Miss World Cup Due To Injury / Liverpool & Portugal's Diogo Jota Will Miss The World Cup Due To Injury / Asisat Oshoala Out Of The Women's Nations Cup Due To Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by PHZADDY1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Arsenal back to your normal position Asap
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by OkCornel(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Rest of EPL smiling right now
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Good News for Brazil fans
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Lukuluku69(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zonefree:
This news go pain Arsenal fans pass Brazilians.

The prognosis says 3 weeks. We can leave with that.

The EPL resumes Dec 26 with Arsenal Vs West Ham.

That's good 23 days away.

He will be back stronger.

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Reference(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
When he decides to play as a 9 instead of a 10 which he is always fond of doing then the chances of injuries will lessen.
The dude holds on to the ball far too much.

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by porthouse7(f): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I can only watch football if Arsenal or Brazil is playing. I grew up in a house where everyone was an Arsenal fan. This season is the only season in so many years that we found joy from Arsenal. Abeg they should not wound Gabriel for us oo. We will not drop from number 1.
same here only arsenal match dey interest me

2 Likes

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by addexx: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzxx
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by ZombieTERROR: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2022
dawnomike:
These players are not machines... PL should be suspended till January.
Players need to rest!!!

the show must go on
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
Omo which kind Bad news be this.
Nketiah go need up him game else make Artera price Vlahovic 7million Juventus Don broke.

However I think this Arsenal team have a Very Strong mentality and can all the way with or without Jesus.
They Play like the Arsenal of Fabregas and Nasri yet they are Winning games. Fluid football. I have been a Full time Gunnner since 06 after the Champions league Final defeat to Barcelona. We have never had a season as ecstatic as this one Bar the Seaaon we were In for a Treble in March yet we lost everything by May.

Come on You Gunners.

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by iammolise(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
PrettyBolu:
I can only watch football if Arsenal or Brazil is playing. I grew up in a house where everyone was an Arsenal fan. This season is the only season in so many years that we found joy from Arsenal. Abeg they should not wound Gabriel for us oo. We will not drop from number 1.
The girl after my heart wink... Will u marry me, lets make little intelligent gunner babies and build a gunner community together
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Shadysen: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
jimmyolasun:
every thing working in favour of argentina and man city cheesy
arsenal will have no shaking.
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
Una wan just spoil show for Arsenal...!

Arteta be looking at Saka and Martinelli, and wondering: which kain wahala be dis?!!

That why we need backup

Our bench are so weak
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Aboubakar is better than Gabriel Jesus
That aboubakar is in his late forties

2 Likes

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Shadysen: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
naijknight:
One man down...Portugal I ship...I see ronaldo in final , messi out in quartar final .

Anti ronaldo abeg make una no come wail with quote ooo.

And lastly I see tinunbu as our next president
you finally confirm say you be mumu man for your last statement
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by hermesprogidy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ope o
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Enemyofpeace: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Arsenal fans sorry o
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by marvellous2222: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hope arsenal will not cry
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by naijknight: 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
Zombidiot how far... grin , abi name messy goat
Shadysen:
you finally confirm say you be mumu man for your last statement
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by arantess: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Just what I was afraid of oooo shocked
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by arantess: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Omo which kind Bad news be this.
Nketiah go need up him game else make Artera price Vlahovic 7million Juventus Don broke.

However I think this Arsenal team have a Very Strong mentality and can all the way with or without Jesus.
They Play like the Arsenal of Fabregas and Nasri yet they are Winning games. Fluid football. I have been a Full time Gunnner since 06 after the Champions league Final defeat to Barcelona. We have never had a season as ecstatic as this one Bar the Seaaon we were In for a Treble in March yet we lost everything by May.

Come on You Gunners.
Bro they still need to buy striker to maintain consistency
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by alobright17(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Sad.
The WC is traditionally hosted during the summer, weeks after major leagues have ended.
The timing of this Qatar WC did not allow players enough time to rest.
Imagine EPL matches still taking place less than a week before the start of the WC.

So players doesn’t get injured during that period ? Before now players do get injured during the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Enemyofpeace: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
dawnomike:
Players need to rest!!!
arsenal fan spotted. Kiss and say goodbye to premier league cup grin grin tongue
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Emperormartin(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
Brazil squad is seriously depleted because of injuries
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Enemyofpeace: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

That aboubakar is in his late forties
the guy na ancestor. Na just only one year him take senior lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by sureinfo: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oops, really feel sorry for him. Sad one
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Samekfn29: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
:

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Novemberaura(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
What's your involvement
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Novemberaura(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Na next match dem d comot
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by yinkeys(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
dawnomike:
Players need to rest!!!
Arsenal fan grin
That’s the most profitable league on earth
Most players there earn much more than other leagues
They will have to play during the festive periods to entertain families grin
They receive thousands of dollars per week cheesy
Money many people won’t see in a lifetime
By the way, Haaland is recuperating to demolish any bag*er.
40 goals loading by end of season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by yinkeys(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
arsenal fan spotted. Kiss and say goodbye to premier league cup grin grin tongue
Please lord
Bring back Saka, Martinelli, Xhaka, Tomiyasu & Saliba safely just as you did for Partey undecided

How long for Gabriel J. to return sad
We have a match on the 26th o
West Ham, Brighton & Newcastle are must win games.
Re: Brazil's Gabriel Jesus Is Out Of The Rest Of The World Cup Due To Injury by Godfullsam(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2022
bluefilm:
Is this a good or bad news for Arsenal?

Only time will tell.

Bad news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Propose Lukaku Plus Cash Deal For Osimhen Transfer / Equatorial Guinea Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON 2023 (4 - 2) On 18th January 2024 / Messi, Haaland, Mbappé Lead Fifa's The Best Award Shortlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.