Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? (26074 Views)

In The Light Of D Economic Situation If U Marry Now How Many Children Wil U Have / Married Civil Servants In Today's Economy, How are you coping? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by zoedew: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH!
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by atinga1: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
i am an igboman from abia state..
Uchu!
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by atinga1: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Brownshoe:
no savior among the 3
I guess we should vote for Jesus Christ?
Another Tinubu urchîn spotted.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by ASAPFERG1: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
atinga1:
Uchu!
Usu grin
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by nedekid: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Iamthoney:
I’m not righteous ooo
Lol,
Those that can afford to do all you mentioned in your earlier post irrespective of who is currently, or who enters 2023 are the righteous in my opinion. Hopefully I am one of them. grin
We de always survive.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by stacyadams: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin any body get good car for uber in Lagos?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Zonefree(m): 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Shayo master give them the magic...shabararababababaa grin grin

Magician of life
grin grin

I lie before??

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin

I lie before??
Show us the magic.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Zonefree(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Show us the magic.
Surviving is magic.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Surviving is magic.
Buhari and ApC way grin
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by obyikye(f): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Too bad the situation we found ourselves in this Nation.

VeeVeeMyLuv:
many don't understand these

The two right now are so bad. Standard of living very low simply means the quality of living or life is very low.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by obyikye(f): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
I can relate, bro.
JooEeL:

That is why it is called Zoogeria.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Zonefree(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Buhari and ApC way grin
I'm glad you now understand. Lol

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by ThatsONYI: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2022
shocked

Man cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Brownshoe: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2022
atinga1:

I guess we should vote for Jesus Christ?
Another Tinubu urchîn spotted.

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by faithfull18(f): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2022
The God-economy.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Lasgidi90(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2022
Una never suffer reach o. Shebi una still dey fight over APC and PDP. Una eyes go soon clear. All of us die here today.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Dalla123: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
annayawchee:
Honestly..

Life has never been this hard.
Inflation is just high,
Standard of living is just high,
Landlord choose this period to increase their rents.

Nothing is cheap, not even food..

Xmas is just 3 weeks away.

I've reduced my expenses to be barest but e still choke angry...

How una dey cope??

Hello. could you pass this 1% success rate game? I've blocked on this level. I could not sleep over nights. please be my tutor if you could pass it. I wait you here[color=#550000][/color] . free.sheep.ng/?from=nairaland

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2022
If u like vote rubbish next year
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by segcymoor(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nonexisting1:
I have not been managing, I'm actually living my best life at the moment even with the inflation. Everything seems to be working well for me now and I'm working very hard too to keep the breakthrough sustained.

Congratulations...
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by segcymoor(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
And I still put am where she belongs. I have the power to do and undo

Nigga grin
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by SeunNotOwner: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
lesbiconverter:
Fifthly, stay away from online loan sharks

I have a good credit with migo and they are begging me to come and collect but I no gree
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by henrimoto(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
purehustle101:
Half painter of pepper is now 2k.. anything we dey give you money now hold am tight
true talk !!
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by lesbiconverter: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

I have a good credit with migo and they are begging me to come and collect but I no gree
Aswear cheesy grin
I have five of them I had to block their numbers because they keep begging me to borrow money everyday
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Spherica177: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
JooEeL:

Mtcheew. Another euro-brainwashed religio-bot. undecided
oya tell us the need to have a girlfriend?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by JooEeL(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Spherica177:
oya tell us the need to have a girlfriend?

Lol.

My bone of contention is not the need of a girlfriend. Instead it is his quote that "fornication at all cost for it is a sin in God's eye"...
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Economic Situation? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Offpoint1:
I'm into stealing now.

I steal neighbours foods when they're not around, and it's been going well so far.

It was their decisions to vote APC and it's my decision to steal from them.

The real coping is next month.
Heaven is not for you lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? / Grandmothers Breastfeeding Their Grandchildren: Right Or Wrong? / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.