Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? (855 Views)

See Wetin COCA COLA Don Cause O. / Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own / If Na You Nko? Wetin You Go Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by funmeme(f): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2007
[b][color=#770077]Late in 1994, an 87 year old great-grand father passed on in a village close to Amai, Kwale, Delta State.

The late man's grandson by name Ufiaka (26 years old and fairly educated) was given some money and asked to travel to Agbor and buy a fine casket for his grand pa's burial.

Ufiaka left base early and arrived Agbor in good time to purchase the casket and make the return journey same day. He was fortunate to get an open back white coloured Peugeot 404 pickup heading for Amai. He, however, had to ride in the back of the pickup with the casket because two market women travelling to Amai were already seated in front with the driver.

On the home journey, they ran into a heavy rain storm close to Uronigbe and Ufiaka quickly opened the Casket, laid himself nicely in the well-padded interior, covered the lid and used the folded newspaper he had with him to leave a small opening between the lid and the main body of the white casket to ensure adequate ventilation. The interior of the casket was very comfortable and Ufiaka fell into a very deep sleep.

The rain had subsided at the time the pickup van arrived at Umutu and during a brief stop there, two men travelling to Amai entered the vehicle at the back and the same happened at Ubiaruku where a man and a woman travelling also to Amai entered the vehicle. All this while, Ufiaka was enjoying his beauty sleep inside the Casket completely unaware of the new passengers who boarded at Umutu and Ubiaruku.

The pickup van arrived Amai just after 5 p.m. and the driver, who was now very hungry, stopped in front of a busy bukataria to have a quick bite before proceeding to the next village. The sudden stoppage and revving of the pickup's engine woke Ufiaka who then opened the lid of the Casket and rose up.

Trouble! Trouble!! Whahala!!! Katakata!!!!
The passengers in the back of the pickup jumped out of the vehicle from various points and took to their heels in various directions. The people eating in open type bukataria (including the mama-put and her service girls) who saw the white casket open and a ‘ghost’ stop out, ran off all over the place some with balls of eba and akpu in their hands.

Ufiaka, seeing people running ‘helter skelter’ was convinced that armed robbers were operating and decided to take-off in the direction three of the passengers, including the women, were running.

When the three passengers realised that Ufiaka was running towards them, they increased speed and shouted ghost, ghost and to further worsen the situation, Ufiaka was dressed in white up and down with white shoes to match that day.

With the shouting of ghost, other people in their homes came out to see what was going on and on seeing people running at high speed all over they joined in the race for dear life and the number just swelled.

The driver and the two market women were running too! When they saw people pointing to Ufiaka that he was the ghost they started laughing at their stupidity for not knowing what they were running from before they started running.

IF NA YOU SEE DE GHOST, WETIN YOU GO DO?
[/b]
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by clemcykul(f): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2007
i do just hug and kiss the ghost grin grin grin grin grin
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Dijoka(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hahahahahahahahahaha i would have done thesame kiss hug and infact ask the ghost to marry me if it happens to be a woman. Cos na woman ghost i 4 meet if na me.
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by RichDad1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2007
where did you get this from?? I am laughing,rolling on the floor, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,
If Na me i go dey confess my sins immidiately, grin grin grin grin
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by minute(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
say my last prayer.lol.
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by seunniji(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2007
Na waooo this joke too dry joo, get somethin better
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2007
seunniji:

Na waooo this joke too dry joo, get somethin better

:Dits not dry, i thought it was very funny, LMAO cheesy
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 27, 2007
fight dey ghost
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Omooze(f): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2007
dis is the best piece i've read on nairaland i culdnt stop laffing till tears came out of my eyes. wink grin grin cheesy wink
Dis is realy crazy. grin
if na me see ghost my leg for dey touch my head. shocked, infact my body leg no go see ground cheesy
nobody wan die young cheesy
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Migines(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2007
I really dont find dis funny.
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Hurginnie: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2007
this is one of the best jokes I have read in a while grin grin grin grin grin

well, if I saw the ghost, I run to a safe distance & then decide what to do next

@seunniji

guys like you disgust me  sad  I dare you to post a better joke (I'm really serious)

Empty Barrel, If u can't appreciate something, why not just SHUT UP?
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Migines(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2007
Ha hn? Na fyte?
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Aiphie(f): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
@Topic
I'll ask 4 gist on events yonder.
@Migines
u again?
You wan do referee? wink
Re: IF NA You SEE DE GHOST, WETIN You GO Do? by Migines(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2007
POOF!
*disappears*

(1) (Reply)

The President / Yo Mama Is So Fat / The Brilliant Mathematician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.