Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The President - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The President (855 Views)

Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / When Ayo Fayose Sees The President-elect Gen. Buhari Passing By / The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President by SamMilla1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2007
One sunny day in 2012, an old man approached the ASO ROCK, . He spoke to the SECURITY OFFICER standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President YAR ADUA."

The OFFICER replied, "Sir, Mr. YAR ADUA is no longer President and doesn't reside here." The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the ASO ROCK and said to the same OFFICER, "I would like to go in and meet with President YAR ADUA".

The OFFICER again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, YAR ADUA is no longer President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him and again walked away . . .

The third day, the same man approached the ASO ROCK and spoke to the very same SECURITY, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President YAR ADUA."

The SECURITY, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to YAR ADUA. I've told you already several times that Mr.YAR ADUA is not the President anymore and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine, I just love hearing your answer!" The OFFICER snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you
Re: The President by clemcykul(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2007
lol grin
Re: The President by kingdons(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
I think Yar Adua would make a great President. Atleast, the Power sector has greatly improved amongst other good things he has done in a short while.
Re: The President by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
Re: The President by desgiezd(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
I really don't understand this joke.

kingdons:

I think Yar Adua would make a great President.

I concur.

At least he will use his time to attend to serious issues concerning the nation rather than stooping so low as to publicly be picking quarrels with his deputy and almost everybody in sight and pursuing women all over the place. Na now we get human being as president!

(1) (Reply)

Yo Mama Is So Fat / The Brilliant Mathematician / ruby and her son, jeovy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.