Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Somebody Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Please Help Me Out (779 Views)

***somebody Please Help Me*** / Somebody, Please Help Me Out Of This Emotional Mess / Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Help Me Out by Oye50(m): 5:07am On Aug 28, 2011
well i know many of u might say am not a nice guy but it could happen to anyone. i've got a girl friend who loves me with her life; it all begins with her affection for me, then i approched her. i don't really like her then because i felt she was wayward but when we started i now discovered that some of my findings were wrong. now the point is that though i dont love her so very much but i like her now, at least to some extent. the real gist now is that she had a pregnancy for me back in february this year but due to some of our fears, she had to get rid of the baby. she now seriously beleives that am going to marry her and virtually everyone in her family knows me. BUT even though i like her, its not to the extent of marrying her. she would be very hurt if i tell her its over. so where i need help is how to discharge her that nobody will be hurt and we may still be friends. critics are welcome but at least give a constructive advice cry
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Scash(f): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2011
Badt Badt Boy angry

i hope she plucks out ya eyes wen u end it wt ha. Smh
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by seedord247(m): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2011
Oye. . . . .

Just answer this question?

If na your sister dem won do like this wettin you do?
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Excelboi(m): 5:19am On Aug 28, 2011
OP, yoi are so callous, dia is no way you can tell her that wnt hurt her. Mehn, wen u knw that you aint marrying her frm da start,why engage in such? Xori oh! @scash,wia v u n?
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Excelboi(m): 5:22am On Aug 28, 2011
seedord247:

Oye. . . . .

If na your sister dem won do like this wettin you go do?
undecided
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by ice234: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2011
You na real bad níggà
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Mynd44: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2011
seedord247:

Oye. . . . .

If na your sister dem won do like this wettin you do?

Guy answer the question na
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Smilenw(f): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2011
Why did you to go to the extent of impregnating her when you don't love her? Let me guess- free lipsrsealed ? But when things got out of hand back in Feb, you should have known that you crossed the limits. Why do you still continue to give her false hopes, to the extent of meeting her folks? angry angry Quit playing games ! You shall reap what you sow !
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Mynd44: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^
Exactly. I have always said if she is not good enough to marry she should not be good enough for you to be intimate with
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Excelboi(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2011
Smilenw:

Why did you to go to the extent of impregnating her when you don't love her? Let me guess- free lipsrsealed ? But when things got out of hand back in Feb, you should have known that you crossed the limits. Why do you still continue to give her false hopes, to the extent of meeting her folks? angry angry Quit playing games ! You shall reap what you sow !
he he
Mynd_44:

^^^
Exactly. I have always said if she is not good enough to marry she should not be good enough for you to be intimate with
I think is common with men, its just because of his selfish desire. Naw the innocent girl hope is ruined, OH lord
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by justwise(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2011
Oye50:

well i know many of u might say am not a nice guy but it could happen to anyone. i've got a girl friend who loves me with her life; it all begins with her affection for me, then i approched her. i don't really like her then because i felt she was wayward but when we started i now discovered that some of my findings were wrong. now the point is that though i dont love her so very much but i like her now, at least to some extent. the real gist now is that she had a pregnancy for me back in february this year but due to some of our fears, she had to get rid of the baby. she now seriously beleives that am going to marry her and virtually everyone in her family knows me. BUT even though i like her, its not to the extent of marrying her. she would be very hurt if i tell her its over. so where i need help is how to discharge her that nobody will be hurt and we may still be friends. critics are welcome but at least give a constructive advice cry

Discharge her? Do you have a soul at all? Seriously [b]s[/b]ome Nigerian men deserved to be castrated.

I feel sorry for the poor girl.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by BABE3: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2011
Smilenw:

Why did you to go to the extent of impregnating her when you don't love her? Let me guess- free lipsrsealed

If the guy won pikin (if the tin no be mistake), you tink say den go remove the belle?

The pregnancy is most likely a mistake on the parts of both of them.

@ OP: Since today is Sunday, I go preach to you small.

Open to the book of Nemesis, Chapter 5, verse 9, wetin hin talk? Hin talk say "According to the law of Karma, What goes around will surely and definitely come around".

One advice I go give you be say, as you won break up with her, use your sense in the process. The tin may vex her sotey she go con vex and break bottle on ya head. undecided So therefore, break-up with her in an open space, where people go see you well well, and where you can run away if things want to get ugly.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by pendo89(f): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2011
This post smells of lust,deception and desperation.
Lust>>>You knew she was wayward but you went ahead and dated her
Deception>>>She got pregnant and aborted. Did you even confirm it was your baby she was carrying?
Desperation>> She has to get married at all costs including aborting baby you are not even sure was yours.
Her family has been made aware of the impending marriage ! undecided

You were led by lust.But listen a broken relationship is better than a pathetic marriage.
Enough sins have been committed so please don't add to your sorrows.
Call off that relationship and use one of those lines like ' you deserve a better person'.
Avoid carrying all the guilt cz shes also played a big part in 'trapping' you.
And as somebody said 'break it off in open space and leave town for a month to help her heal and overcome' undecided
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Goldieluks: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2011
@OP, you made the first mistake of not using condom,getting her pregnant and terminating the pregnancy.

In life you do not always get what you want,you have given her so much hope,
and now your thinking of deserting her?

You have to be careful,and if you must leave her,you should be able to come up with a
reasonable excuse cause life is not a butter cake,and you don't just use people and dump them,thinking
you have escape it. You have to either stick to her,or do whatever you know to make her see reasons
with you for wanting to leave her,or else>>>>>,be ready to dance to her tune.
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by born2boink(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2011
Girls will alway say settle for the best
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Russialane(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Guys like you cause confusion everywhere now you expect another guy that know nothing about this act with you and her to marry her abi if no children appear in the future because of this then all hell is let loose NONSENSE[/b]
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by tashanja(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
Scash:

Badt Badt Boy angry

i hope she plucks out ya eyes wen u end it wt ha. Smh

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned shocked shocked
Abeg, sister please spare his eyes cool cheesy grin
Re: Somebody Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2011
I am not going to criticize u. Shit happens. All am goingg to say is don't ever sleep with her again. Just leave her and don't look back and that's when u'll really know if u've fallen for her or not. Tell her u have met someone you love if you must. Just break up wit her I promise u she will be fine just mad at you and you I hope you meet that better woman u r thinking of.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Question / Dating Your Sister / Please Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.