Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi (12030 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / Check Out Muammar Gaddafi's Leadership In Libya. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2011
deji.ariyo:

Anybody who read this will surely know who suffers from a lazy thinking, Your thinking is just like the average human in a Nigerian society. Instead of you to explain your points you keep attacking people who do so.

its explanatory enough for anyone above primary school level.

You lay blames on the west and ignore the demons-in-human-flesh (like Ghadaffi) among us .

2good:

Come to think of it, we were sold by our fellow black men to the white men and when the white men ambush and steal black men, it was achieve through the assistance by fellow black africans who are so greedy to collect material things and enslave their fellow black brothers, so why does the whole blame goes to the white man alone and not also the black man?
These were European colonies in Asia:

British Colonies:
Bahrain, India, Oman, Sri Lanka (Ceylon), Bangladesh, Iraq, Pakistan, UAE (Trucial Oman), Borneo, Jordan, Palestine, Yemen (Aden), Burma, Kuwait,Qatar, Hong Kong, Malaya, Sarawak
French Colonies,Cambodia,Laos,Lebanon,Syria,Vietnam,

Netherlands Colonies:
Indonesia, West Irian (West Papua),

Spanish Colonies and later American:
Philippines

Portuguese Colonies:
East Timor, Goa and Macao

but most of these countries have since out grown all the complains and excuses we give all the time.

please keep telling them. They would rather blame anyone else excluding themselves.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by dejiariyo1: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2011
dapachez:

@Ariyo,your post was very educating,brilliant with indepth analysis.kudos for not being a sterotype to the western media.people join bandwagons without reasons,lybia is on the verge of a civil war thanks to democracy we are going to have thè first alqeeda west recognised regime.i pity what lybians will go through. A time will come when they will wish for Ghadafi

Thank you brother,
This is one of the Libyan rebels admitting they have links to Al-CIA-DA Libyan http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.html
But you know what the West dont care and all they want is regime change no matter how they go about it or the consequences that comes after, They keep arming this guys and are they going to disarm them after this war ? Nope they wont but that will make this guys stronger and they will come and use some of the weapons here in Nigeria and blow some people head off.

Gaddafi has been fighting this guys way before the war on terror of the west, He was the first to declare Osama bin laden wanted in 1998 after the embassy bombing in Kenya but America just want to loot and dont care who get hurt along the line.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by dejiariyo1: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2011
2good:

Come to think of it, we were sold by our fellow black men to the white men and when the white men ambush and steal black men, it was achieve through the assistance by fellow black africans who are so greedy to collect material things and enslave their fellow black brothers, so why does the whole blame goes to the white man alone and not also the black man?
These were European colonies in Asia:

British Colonies:
Bahrain, India, Oman, Sri Lanka (Ceylon), Bangladesh, Iraq, Pakistan, UAE (Trucial Oman), Borneo, Jordan, Palestine, Yemen (Aden), Burma, Kuwait,Qatar, Hong Kong, Malaya, Sarawak
French Colonies,Cambodia,Laos,Lebanon,Syria,Vietnam,

Netherlands Colonies:
Indonesia, West Irian (West Papua),

Spanish Colonies and later American:
Philippines

Portuguese Colonies:
East Timor, Goa and Macao

but most of these countries have since out grown all the complains and excuses we give all the time.
kodewrita:

its explanatory enough for anyone above primary school level.

You lay blames on the west and ignore the demons-in-human-flesh (like Ghadaffi) among us .

please keep telling them. They would rather blame anyone else excluding themselves.

Your problem is that you cant think outside the box
Why did CIA killed some of the best leaders Africa ever produced e.g Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba,Sekou Toure and Kwame Nkrumah.They were all murdered by the west while they supported and imposed the bad leaders on Africans and this  is happening in Libya today.
They are ruling you by proxy but you both suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome" and you will never believe your masters can do such things
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2011
deji.ariyo:

Your problem is that you cant think outside the box
Why did CIA killed some of the best leaders Africa ever produced e.g Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba,Sekou Toure and Kwame Nkrumah.They were all murdered by the west while they supported and imposed the bad leaders on Africans and this is happening in Libya today.
They are ruling you by proxy but you both suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome" and you will never believe your masters can do such things

The Cold War was ongoing and the grass was getting gored while the elephants fought.

Its a new world. About time you cleared your mind and got to work instead of parroting stuff read from 30 year old books
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by 2good(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2011
Ariyo,
You don't have to insult anybody to make your point cos it appears you are on the defensive side, never giving reasonable answers to questions raised by others but just using derogatory words against others.
I don't debate with people like you,
I'm out
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by phuckNL: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2011
@ OP

I have nothing to contribute except stop FREAAAKN calling Gaddafi "Brother". He aint your brother. Una relate? Na d same papa born una? Dont let religion cloud your judgement okay!
You do not have to take someones side simply because he's of the same religion as you,
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by dejiariyo1: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2011
phuck_NL:

@ OP

I have nothing to contribute except stop FREAAAKN calling Gaddafi "Brother". He aint your brother. Una relate? Na d same papa born una? Dont let religion cloud your judgement okay!
You do not have to take someones side simply because he's of the same religion as you,

Unfortunately i am not a muslim, Brother Leader is what Gaddafi uses so that the citizens wont see him as superior, He chose that instead of them calling him president or head of state and the same reason he never promoted himself above colonel.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by miqos02(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2011
My take on this matter is that we should look at what lessons we can learn from I.e our governors and we the governed.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by Chubhie: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2011
Am with you on this one deji. All these cnn and bbc fat fed children should pick me a book and read!

Destruction of black civilization by Chancellor Williams is highly recommended. Gaddafi is a man i respect

so much. He is the last of a true African Champion. Long after you are gone,you will forever be remembered in our hearts.

This is a fight till death.REST IN PEACE!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by dejiariyo1: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
Chubhie:

Am with you on this one deji. All these cnn and bbc fat fed children should pick me a book and read!

Destruction of black civilization by Chancellor Williams is highly recommended. Gaddafi is a man i respect

so much. He is the last of a true African Champion. Long after you are gone,you will forever be remembered in our hearts.

This is a fight till death.REST IN PEACE!

Bless you brother and that is a powerful book

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by ZE: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ deji,

you do have a point.

Gadaffi is a great leader history and of course libyans will not forget.

on d other hand, Gadaffi would not have allowed this issue to degenerate to this stage.

power belongs to the people-he shoud have handed over and sit back to play an elder state man's role in libya
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by dejiariyo1: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
ZE:

@ deji,

you do have a point.

Gadaffi is a great leader history and of course libyans will not forget.

on d other hand, Gadaffi would not have allowed this issue to degenerate to this stage.

power belongs to the people-he shoud have handed over and sit back to play an elder state man's role in libya

That is the problem,the people revolting are not Libyans, They are Alqaeda groups from the mountains of bhegazi and supported by NATO bombs or do you think Libyans are happy that their major infrastructures are bombed everyday ?
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by vicenzo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
@deji

u just made my day.If only we have more people that think like you do,

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by harakiri(m): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2011
@deji.ariyo, I haven't read all the comments but with little I've seen, I'll advise you not to waste mental energy with air heads. They'll only drain you with their pathetic ignorance and it's tiring. All they know is what they've been brainwashed with. Please, do not attempt to come down to their level coz all they can offer are sentiments,insults and thread derailers. Nuff said!
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by ektbear: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2011
Why would anyone be a Gaddafi supporter? Who is he to you?
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by dejiariyo1: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
ekt_bear:

Why would anyone be a Gaddafi supporter? Who is he to you?

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.-- Malcolm X

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.--- Malcolm X

Why should Gaddafi be anything to me ? i sand against injustice and that is what is going on in Libya but sadly we kill people who kill people to show killing people is wrong, Sad times.

Tomorrow its might be Nigeria and i don't expect the world to stand away when these dracullas invade our country

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by EuroMeko(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2011
Anyone that doesn't agree with you is a TV watcher. Okay I see.

I don't watch much TV, I listen to NPR on the radio (Google what NPR is, it's not my job to educate you).

I've also been to the Museum of Tolerance here in LA and saw pictures and videos of Hitlers atrocities.

So before you lump me into the clueless pile stop and have a think.

Anyways, good luck with your jihad against the will of the Libyan people. Let us know how it end for you and your "Brother" - lol
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by SmoothCrim: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2011
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by hajifaty: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
@poster why are you debating with some clueless guys that have eyes but can not see.
I am not a supporter  gaddaffi but I do like the way his regime served the pple of libya. This is a that came into power through a bloodless coup and he promised to share the wealth of libya with every libyan. He promised not to house his parent until every libyans have their own houses and this was a promise he kept. His parent were about moving into their own house before his father died 3 years ago.
Can someone tell me which african leader can do that?
Can nigeria govt share the oil money with you and me?
Can nigeria govt give you a 20,000$ non interest loan to start a business?
Yes nigeria population is higher than that of libya. Have you ever recieve 1$ from nigeria govt as your share of the oil money?
Yes gaddafi ruled for 42 years. Is he the only one in arab world? Around pple don't share the same views on democracy the same way we did. They don't mind someone being their leader once you provide them with things that can make their life better.
This is Nato,CIA and islamist war not for the freedom of libya pple
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by babaowo: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2011
hmmm the truth is muammar gaddafi is selfish but westerner are worst
and they don't have any good plan for african's.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by toboy: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2011
deji, if anybody cannot not see and understand ur point, hmm, how dumb the person is indeed!,u dnt even need ur saliva for them,all i know is that one day ,the reverse will be the case, bt i will take long!

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by violent(m): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2011

If u want to compare hitler,u should compare him with animals like geg,obj,ibb and co that have kept your likes stu.pid,demoralized and disfunctional for eternity. Just because Gaddafi did not practice democrazy like america and copycat nigeria does not mean he was evil comparatively

Nah, he wasn't evil comparatively!. . .He loves his people so much so that he hired assassins and snipers to shoot at them!

You people should stop making statements that are below your IQ, i know a former classmate who lost a close relative from shots fired by Ghadaffi's paid goons. . . .

Now Gaddaffi is being seen as the victim, so much so [i]i[/i]diots now call him brother, kmt!
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by xterra2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
I agree with the OP 100%
they want to get the oil, no matter what
God Punish them

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by hajifaty: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
toboy:

deji, if anybody cannot not see and understand your point, hmm, how dumb the person is indeed!,u dnt even need your saliva for them,all i know is that one day ,the reverse will be the case, bt i will take long!  

You said all. its all about time and may we live long to witness the  moment of Truth.
SmoothCrim:

Nigerians barely escape being massacred!!

http://www.channel4.com/news/evidence-of-libya-massacre-as-remains-of-50-people-found

Rebels are the one killing blacks and not gaddafi forces. The story is very contradictory, if u listen carefully you will hear the rebel in white a top calling them Gaddafi mercenaries. Don't believe all these western medias, they are nato tools.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by Kermarl8x(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2011
U re makin lots of senses deji, v bin tryin to educate pips on this issue bt dey aint listenin. It is unfortunate dat our major probs in 9ja are ignorance & hatred. We dont know n we dont care to know n wen we're told, we dont listen.
Wot ppl r seein in libya 2day is just ITS CONQUEST afta 42 yrs of intense struggle and by d west. Soon enough, libyans will bite dia fingers. The US of A n d west r just curses to d globe. They av no gud to offer to africa.
Though, gaddafi made a mistake by not steppin down wen d goin was becomin tough. Had it bin he'd, he would av earned lots n lots of respects instead of bein ridiculed as he is today.arned lots n lots of respects instead of bein ridiculed as he is today.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2011
when you are done blaming the white man for all the innadequacies in Africa,you will realise that south america and asia,continents that had same issues as Africa,have turned inwards and developed themselves
its 2011,2011,think about that,if the white man is the devil,develop yourselves just like china,india,brazil,equador,hong kong,thailand,colombia have all done and did you notice anything in that list,no single African Nation,they all had their trying times and they solved their issues while in Nigeria we are busy blaming,america,uk and very soon it will be ghana
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2011
deji.ariyo:

I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against.-- Malcolm X

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.--- Malcolm X

Why should Gaddafi be anything to me ? i sand against injustice and that is what is going on in Libya but sadly we kill people who kill people to show killing people is wrong, Sad times.

Tomorrow its might be Nigeria and i don't expect the world to stand away when these dracullas invade our country

Bro, you're wasting your time, Nigerians (most) can't even save their own lives even if it's just to read a book, they are mentally lazy and prefers bandwagon stuffs.

Buy a cap today and wear it on your butt on the streets of Lagos, trust me before the end of the month, you're going to see hundreds of people doing the same even without understanding why you chose to wear your cap on your butt.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by norrisman: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ Deji

Respect to you for trying to school these people but I have given up cause like you pointed out the media is too powerful and I am afraid we have lost the battle.

Latest tweet about ongoings in Libya from @georgegalloway (former MP and anti-war campaigner) ''Alex Thomson of C4 news saved the lives of Nigerian workers on the news tonite. if cameras hadnt been there the men would've been lynched''

How can any sane African man support the attrocities of rebels under the guidance of NATO in Libya when it is a known fact that 'blacks' are being killed just because of the colour of their skin. These people that support NATO's actions need to ask themselves one simple question? Why is NATO so concerned about democracy in libya but not in Saudi Arabia where women are not allowed to do the simplest of things, drive! Is it really democracy in Cameroun (Biya - 29 years), Burkina Faso (Campaore - 24 years) Uganda (Museveni - 25 years) and about 15 other countries in Africa that have sit tight leaders. Why are the UN and NATO not spreading democracy to these places.

Only in Africa will you find 'black' people celebrating the ethnic cleansing of fellow 'blacks' on their own continent. The UN, EU, USA and UK who thought nothing of Apartheid until 1994 are by some miracle, 16 years later now fighting for the good of the common African man. Very laughable.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by evil666(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2011
@Poster,Deji,may god bless you for this post. I feel so bad that our people have been so brainwashed by western media propaganda. our people especially Nigerians believe anything that comes from CNN and BBC, if only you guys were watching RT you would have seen the other side of the story. Gadaffi is a hero, African will miss him.

The western claimed they were supported by the Arab league, but they would have named the countries, they are all tyrants with no democracy, is it Saudi Arabia?, ruled by a king, even uae no democracy.

Africa union try to bring a peaceful solution but NATO refused, the peace deal drafted by the African union, gadaffi signed and accepted reform but NATO told the rebels not to signed and they didn't. even when African union were going back to even refine it and make it favour the rebels more, they were unable to enter tripoli because of NATO bombing, they had to beg NATO to suspend bombing, even the hall they used in the former meeting was bombed. ever after that, the rebels still refused to sign, and we are all blaming Gadaffi. its so sad.

there are so many videos in youtube of havoc committed by the rebels but the western media never show them. how come the western media never mentioned all the good thing gadaffi has done in libya? how come they never quoted libya that has the best standard of living in africa

The most painful thing is that the majority of the libya citizens love gadaffi. If 1 million people protest in support of gadaffi the western media will not show it, but if 10 people protest against gadaffi, the whole world will hear it.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2011
I'm not gonna say much.
@poster and allthe other people who support Ghadaffi and other despots like  him should go to this link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-14700876

when you finish, come back and try to be honest when posting your responses.

It's always unfortunate when war happens because, INNOCENT people will always get killed. How can anyone in their right mind support Ghadaffi. From the naija point of view, do you know how many nigerians were executed in Libyan prisons when Ghadaffi was in control.

What kind of man hires mecenaries to kill his own country men. It never ceases to amaze me how some people tend to reason sha,
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by ektbear: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
It is hard for me to feel much sympathy for a military dictator and coupist.

And isn't this strategy of railing against the west to mask your own inadequacies as a leader tired out?

I don't give two sh1ts about Gaddafi really. "Brother leader", indeed.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by hajifaty: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2011
petermania:

I'm not gonna say much.
@poster and allthe other people who support Ghadaffi and other despots like  him should go to this link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-14700876

when you finish, come back and try to be honest when posting your responses.

It's always unfortunate when war happens because, INNOCENT people will always get killed. How can anyone in their right mind support Ghadaffi. From the naija point of view, do you know how many nigerians were executed in Libyan prisons when Ghadaffi was in control.

What kind of man hires mecenaries to kill his own country men. It never ceases to amaze me how some people tend to reason sha,

Don't feed us with your junk news. BBC,CNN,FOXnews,aljezeera and others are lier. Look for another source then we can believe you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OPEC Bars Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ Reporters From Vienna Conference / When Is The BBC Going To Stop Rubbishing Nigeria ? / Stephen Hawking Urges Humans To Leave Earth To Avoid Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.