Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi (12020 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Is Alive / The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / Check Out Muammar Gaddafi's Leadership In Libya. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by tpia5: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^what I read was gaddafi instituted laws that made it very difficult to marry more than one wife.

now the new govt wants to reverse that and encourage polygamy.

as for polygamy being either muslim or arabic [not both]- the answer to that isnt certain.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by firefly999: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2011
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by prettyboi1(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
"& HE THE anti-christ SHALL COME WITH ALL SORTS OF LIES &THE PEOPLE SHALL BELIEVE him& he SHALL STATION his TROOPS ACROSS THE WORLD UNDER THE DISGUISE OF GLOBAL HELP BUT his REAL PLANS SHALL BE THE OPPOSITE WHICH IS WAR &GLOBAL DOMINATION." I guess a lot of people are familiar with the above saying in some form or the other. although what's written above's not an exact quote tho. it's clear,they killed Gaddafi cos he opposed their "dominion",imperialism & neo-colonialist plans in both Libya & the whole of Africa. please people open your eyes. There's a strategy in warfare called "divide & conquer" where by you look for what can divide your targets & capitalize on it &then sit back & watch your enemies fight themselves while you become the victor. do you know what the "divide & conquer" element is in libya? it's their over 140 tribes. now, u.s. u.n. britain, france & their allies armed the so called "innocent civilians" openly in the very sight of the whole world. do you think they didn't know at the end of the day, it would become hard to get these weapons out of the streets? of course they knew but that's the long-term plan "divide &conquer" the libyans & their oil. with over 140 tribes,& weapons in so many households, it's only a matter of time before the libyans start fighting against each other for power,political offices, &building insurgencies against government. a country that never for once fought in 42 years under Gaddafi. it's all just a matter of time before libya breaks down & the western preys come feasting. I pray I won't say "I said it." Gaddafi who had been in power 42years knew exactly how interested the west was in libya's wealth more than all of us & he chose to fight them till d end. with Gaddafi gone now,watch what d rest of Africa wil experience in d name of "international relations"
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hopefully, africa will experience a steady removal of its dictators. All the "strong leaders" being worshipped by the pet sycophants on NL here will be removed and Africa can finally start solving non-political problems.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by prettyboi1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
&Whoever said we're supporting dictatorship? you should open up your eyes &see that everything that happened in libya wasn't simply because they (nato, u.s. u.n. etc) really wanted to help the libyans but simply cos they saw Gaddafi as a threat to their interest before you call us sycophants. well of course We'll address our political problems only by letting other people (the west) dictate to us what they know are our problems rather than what we know right? the truth that the "almighty west" never goes wrong with like "3000 children die every minute in Africa." you who lives in Africa,how many babies have you ever seen in your life die of malaria (probably just a few) talk less of a whooping 3000 babies yet some Africans still daftly believe these lies so I can't be surprised that some people are still blind to see that "NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY CLAIM GADDAFI WAS (even though in my opinion that was just propaganda even though of course Gaddafi had wrongs. which human being doesn't?) ALL THEY DID IN LIBYA WAS CAUSE MORE HAVOC THAT LED TO A WAR WHEN IT REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH IMPERIALIST INTERESTS."

kodewrita:

Hopefully, africa will experience a steady removal of its dictators. All the "strong leaders" being worshipped by the pet sycophants on NL here will be removed and Africa can finally start solving non-political problems.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2011
pretty_boi:

&Whoever said we're supporting dictatorship? you should open up your eyes &see that everything that happened in libya wasn't simply because they (nato, u.s. u.n. etc) really wanted to help the libyans but simply cos they saw Gaddafi as a threat to their interest before you call us sycophants. well of course We'll address our political problems only by letting other people (the west) dictate to us what they know are our problems rather than what we know right? the truth that the "almighty west" never goes wrong with like "3000 children die every minute in Africa." you who lives in Africa,how many babies have you ever seen in your life die of malaria (probably just a few) talk less of a whooping 3000 babies yet some Africans still daftly believe these lies so I can't be surprised that some people are still blind to see that "NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY CLAIM GADDAFI WAS (even though in my opinion that was just propaganda even though of course Gaddafi had wrongs. which human being doesn't?) ALL THEY DID IN LIBYA WAS CAUSE MORE HAVOC THAT LED TO A WAR WHEN IT REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH IMPERIALIST INTERESTS."

So statistics are not true because of your LIMITED experience.

Ask any doctor, the number one money-earner for private practitioners and drug companies in nigeria is malaria. In fact if a cure was found for malaria, most doctors in nigeria would have to get a second job.

Funding for missionaries from my diocese went as far as burkina faso to feed children who were so hungry& malnourished that they were brought to the centre in a handbag.

Same goes for somalia.

Yet you would rather satisfy your left-of-center beliefs than face reality.

Discuss what you know and leave the rest for others.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by aurenflani: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2011
the problm of most africans is that they swallow what d west says & accept all they do as the ultimate & overwhelming reality. such is d power of d west's hold on most africans dat some ppl here on nl even try to villify south africa for refusing to betray gaddafi. it seems to me the africans get educated d more slave of the west they became. that is d difference btw d chinese & us. in china everything red is beutiful & peace but black african his colour is evil. how degenerated we are!
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by prettyboi1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
aurenflani:

the problm of most africans is that they swallow what d west says & accept all they do as the ultimate & overwhelming reality. such is d power of d west's hold on most africans dat some ppl here on nl even try to villify south africa for refusing to betray gaddafi. it seems to me the africans get educated d more slave of the west they became. that is d difference btw d chinese & us. in china everything red is beutiful & peace but black african his colour is evil. how degenerated we are!
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by prettyboi1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
kodewrita:

So statistics are not true because of your LIMITED experience.

Ask any doctor, the number one money-earner for private practitioners and drug companies in nigeria is malaria. In fact if a cure was found for malaria, most doctors in nigeria would have to get a second job.

Funding for missionaries from my diocese went as far as burkina faso to feed children who were so hungry& malnourished that they were brought to the centre in a handbag.

Same goes for somalia.

Yet you would rather satisfy your left-of-center beliefs than face reality.

Discuss what you know and leave the rest for others.
Mr "UNLIMITED EXPERIENCE" see this calculation 4 urself: 1.there are 60minutes in 1 hour
2. there are 24hours in 1 day
3.there are 365days in 1 year. this means that if d statistics are true that 3000 kids die of malaria every minute in Africa then :
in 1 hour, 3000 x 60minutes=180000 (one hundred & eighty thousand) babies die per hour;
in 1 day,3000 x 60minutes x 24hours = 4,320,000(four million,three hundred & twenty thousand) babies die per day;
in 1year,3000 x 60 minutes x 24hours x 365days= 1,576,800,000(one billion,five hundred & seventy six million,eight hundred thousand) babies die per year. does this look true to you? we haven't even calculated 4babies that die from other various diseases not 2 talk about calculating 4 babies that die across the whole world in general yet we hav these outrageous &inflated numbers. well in case you dont know the population of the whole world's been estimated to about 7billion this year so if 1billion babies die per year in Africa,several million more die of other diseases,millions of adults die every year then who would remain on earth? yet people believe such statistics.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
then we have to ask you where you got the "3000" number. I dont recall supplying that statistic. But I am certain that very large numbers of people die of malaria every year.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by prettyboi1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
kodewrita:

then we have to ask you where you got the "3000" number. I dont recall supplying that statistic. But I am certain that very large numbers of people die of malaria every year.

oh now you're falling back? you were defending it before,weren't you? You didn't see the 3000 before or you just chose to swallow the west's pill without doing your own research? because it wasn't calculated & broken down before,you chose to defend it. you see? Dat's how many other people swallow lies & false statistics provided by this so called "west" without investigating it or doing their own researches.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
I cannot be falling back from a statistic I did not invent. I can only continue defending the fact that malaria kills people nonstop in africa. That is an incontrovertible fact.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2011
kodewrita:

I cannot be falling back from a statistic I did not invent. I can only continue defending the fact that malaria kills people nonstop in africa. That is an incontrovertible fact.

Try to understand his view, he said you should stop believing all what the west say, i don't think he's disapproving that malaria does not kill people in Africa, rather the numbers we keep hearing is way too impossible to believe.

Do you also believe that Africans live on trees? west said that and they also said there are no trees in Nigeria, CNN said that.

CNN also said Nigeria has an accent, do you also believe that?
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by velo10: 11:27am On Nov 05, 2011
Kodewriter is someone worth not listening to on this topic. I wonder why an African should choose to be pro-western where it comes to a peaceful African nation being driven to the brink of war in the name of regime change. I bet he also believes that Saddam Hussein had weapons of Mass Destruction and the War in Vietnam was legitimate.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2011
Pro-libyan yes. Prowestern no.

I support libyans fighting for their freedom. I support helping them topple a dictator. I support removing a dictator who refuses to leave peacefully. I could care less what the West think.

Saddam didn't need to have WMDs. His mere existence was a continued insult to every right-thinking individual. Anyman who would kill thousands of Kurds(his citizens) and Iranians with chemical weapons does not deserve our pity.

Vietnam was justified but badly handled. Communism has been conclusively proven to be a soulless, impractical and doomed ideology. Allowing vietnam to fall easily would have led to the fall of countries way more mportant( Indonesia, Malaysia). Vietnam just like Korea sent a message that america was willing to shed blood to stop the spread of communism. Am I happy they did? Definitely. A godless ideolody that downplays basic human liberties for some obscure perfect human ideal needs to be killed @ all costs (Nazism, Communism, Fascism, Institutionalized Slavery).
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2011
@Honeric, I speak THEIR english language with my beloved yoruba language always showing itself one way or the other either in the choice of stress tonations or the sometimes musical nature of my english(like millions of educated nigerians) THEREFORE even though I hate to admit it, I do have an ACCENT.

That it is an unpalatable truth does not change the fact that its a TRUTH.

Deforestation? Alive and kicking. Hope you know oil is not the only resource suffering the effects of corrupt government. Come to Osun state and see government reserves being preferentially logged by party allied people and others. The party in power doesn't matter. All that changes is the particular set of loggers concerned and no sustainable replacement plan is evident.

While CNN may exxagerate or sensationalize, the truth is that our forests just like other aspects of Nigeria are under heavy attack.

My conclusion from all this is that you would rather assume that all bad comments are insults instead of finding the germ of truth within and stamping out the evils in our fibres.

There has to be a reason Nigeria is still the hotbed of polio and its not the fault of the West, ITS OUR FAULT.

Take the blame, Own the problem, Then solve it.

Let's stop hiding in the sand.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by velo10: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2011
In the NATO-backed Libyan unrest - close to 100,000 people died. Gaddafi was a murderer bla bla bla. But his forces killed only about 200 ARMED protesters. Which country would see armed protesters and use batons and shields against them. If you're still of the thinking that the rebels were backed by NATO cos of freedom, unfortunately people like you can be sold off easily.

In the Iraqi issue, Saddam was wicked bla bla bla. But he didn't kill up to 2000 people. But the Iraqi invasion cost Iraq miniumum of 700,000 deaths check the internet for facts. Are you hearing? How can you support a cause that led to the deaths of close to a million people like you and me. You're supporting US cos you are alive abi? Thank God you weren't born an Iraqi and have to lose something in the cause of an unnecessary war.

Please spare me that bullshit about communism being a stupid idea. Every nation should choose its course, that's what's makes a nation sovereign. Why didn't US invade communist Russia then because of communism or why don't they try fight North Korea now? At the end they were successful right? I wonder why you keep supporting murderers in the name of selfish interest. Well you're not affected that's why you can talk.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by honeric01(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2011
kodewrita:

@Honeric, I speak THEIR english language with my beloved yoruba language always showing itself one way or the other either in the choice of stress tonations or the sometimes musical nature of my english(like millions of educated nigerians) THEREFORE even though I hate to admit it, I do have an ACCENT.

Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2011
velo10:

In the NATO-backed Libyan unrest - close to 100,000 people died. Gaddafi was a murderer bla bla bla. But his forces killed only about 200 ARMED protesters. Which country would see armed protesters and use batons and shields against them. If you're still of the thinking that the rebels were backed by NATO cos of freedom, unfortunately people like you can be sold off easily.

In the Iraqi issue, Saddam was wicked bla bla bla. But he didn't kill up to 2000 people. But the Iraqi invasion cost Iraq miniumum of 700,000 deaths check the internet for facts. Are you hearing? How can you support a cause that led to the deaths of close to a million people like you and me. You're supporting US cos you are alive abi? Thank God you weren't born an Iraqi and have to lose something in the cause of an unnecessary war.

Please spare me that bullshit about communism being a silly idea. Every nation should choose its course, that's what's makes a nation sovereign. Why didn't US invade communist Russia then because of communism or why don't they try fight North Korea now? At the end they were successful right? I wonder why you keep supporting murderers in the name of selfish interest. Well you're not affected that's why you can talk.

How many Kurds did Saddam gassed to death in 1988?
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by cap28: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
some fools still think saddam was removed because he was "murdering his own people" - saddam was muredered because he stopped accepting the US dollar in exchange for his oil and started using the euro -this one act would have meant that other oil importing nations would have had to pull out of the dollar as well and start trading in euros - which would have led to the subsequent end of the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Qadaffi went even further than Sadam and came up with a single african currency backed by gold which would enable african countries to dictate the price of their commodities thereby giving them greater control over their own economies - this among many other reasons was what led to him being allegedly executed by NATO.

By the way the gas that saddam used to slaughter the kurds was bought from the US defence contractors, Cheney and Rumsfeld negotiated these contracts - they also armed and funded him to wage war on Iran hoping that at the end both countries would be so weakened from war that they would both implode giving the americans the opportunity to move in and take over, i just wish some people on this forum would try researching history for once in their lives.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by cap28: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2011
kodewrita:

Pro-libyan yes. Prowestern no.

I support libyans fighting for their freedom. I support helping them topple a dictator. I support removing a dictator who refuses to leave peacefully. I could care less what the West think.

Saddam didn't need to have WMDs. His mere existence was a continued insult to every right-thinking individual. Anyman who would kill thousands of Kurds(his citizens) and Iranians with chemical weapons does not deserve our pity.

Vietnam was justified but badly handled. Communism has been conclusively proven to be a soulless, impractical and doomed ideology. Allowing vietnam to fall easily would have led to the fall of countries way more mportant( Indonesia, Malaysia). Vietnam just like Korea sent a message that america was willing to shed blood to stop the spread of communism. Am I happy they did? Definitely. A godless ideolody that downplays basic human liberties for some obscure perfect human ideal needs to be killed @ all costs (Nazism, Communism, Fascism, Institutionalized Slavery).

Your ignorance is sooo glaring - i would advise you to find out who funded the bolshevik revolution in russia - here is a clue - they owned (and their descendants still own) the international banking cartels and many of them spoke with american accents.

The Nazis were funded by the US govt - research the role that major US corporations played in arming and funding Hitler - research the background of companies like Ford motors - did you know that they had armaments factories in Nazi Germany where army trucks were built and assembled for the Nazis - did you knwo that US fighter pilots were instructed by the US govt not to drop bombs on any Ford assembly plants in germany during the second world war?

You dont know the half of it my friend.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by morpheus24: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
^^^

History lessons 101

Clap for yourself!!
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2011
Ut the crap, cap.

You might as well blame them for sleeping with Hitler's mum.

Hitler is solely responsible for all the horrors attributed to him.

The Bolsheviks irrespective of the source of their funding, cannot escape responsibility for their actions.

Active agents are as culpable as the forces behind them and even more culpable because in the final analysis the final decision rests with them.

And to educate you my dear misguided friend. The Nazis nationalised Ford factories like so many other businesses and handed them over to armaments producers like the Krupps to produce on behalf of Germany.
So they were effectively under German control NOT AMERICAN.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
@Poster, thee is a new Documentary out documenting the evil of the Ghaddafi family and regime. Saw it the other night on LINKTV and I expect it should be on Youtube for conspiracy theorists to catch up on and switch sides on this debate.

No the documentary was not put together by the WEST but by actual Libyans with many of them finally revealing their experiences under Ghaddafi. You might want to get to that soon so you can catch up on the change that is being made by even those in your circuit. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by cap28: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2011
kodewrita:

Ut the crap, cap.

You might as well blame them for sleeping with Hitler's mum.

Hitler is solely responsible for all the horrors attributed to him.

The Bolsheviks irrespective of the source of their funding, cannot escape responsibility for their actions.

Active agents are as culpable as the forces behind them and even more culpable because in the final analysis the final decision rests with them.

And to educate you my dear misguided friend. The Nazis nationalised Ford factories like so many other businesses and handed them over to armaments producers like the Krupps to produce on behalf of Germany.
So they were effectively under German control NOT AMERICAN.

okay fine, beleive whatever you want to believe.

It is common knowledge to most informed people that the nazi war effort was financed by prominent american corporations.

ford motors in germany was a subsidiary of the american branch and it WAS NOT NATIONALISED BY THE NAZIS it was simply renamed ford werke but REMAINED UNDER AMERICAN CONTROL - it supplied armoured vehicles to the nazi SS and Henry ford the founder was a personal friend of Adolph Hitler and wrote a book entitled - the international jew: the world's problem, ford motors was awarded one of the highest honours during the nazi regime as recognition for his contribution to the war effort.

ford motors is just one of a few other american financiers which aided and abetted the nazi regime, others were general motors,chrysler JP Morgan, Rockefeller, General Electric Company, Standard Oil, National City Bank, Chase and Manhattan banks, Kuhn, Loeb and Company -

a german company by the name of IG farben  was responsible for building the concentration camps and producing the chemicals which were used to gas jews to death  - this company had americans on its board of directors - and it purchased its fuel from american oil company - Standard Oil owned by the rockefeller family -

this is all documented -  you can research it.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by cap28: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2011
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
honeric01:

Try to understand his view, he said you should stop believing all what the west say, i don't think he's disapproving that malaria does not kill people in Africa, rather the numbers we keep hearing is way too impossible to believe.

Do you also believe that Africans live on trees? west said that and they also said there are no trees in Nigeria, CNN said that.

which accent?
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
honeric01:

which accent?
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by velo10: 5:03am On Nov 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, thee is a new Documentary out documenting the evil of the Ghaddafi family and regime. Saw it the other night on LINKTV and I expect it should be on Youtube for conspiracy theorists to catch up on and switch sides on this debate.

No the documentary was not put together by the WEST but by actual Libyans with many of them finally revealing their experiences under Ghaddafi. You might want to get to  that soon so you can catch up on the change that is being made by even those in your circuit.  grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe I should start up a documentary too documenting the biased statements of Kobojunkie in order to label you a bigot. You know many people may buy my opinion if I collate some of your statements to prove my point. For the record, I don't buy every shyt I watch on TV. It's all a calculated attempt to make you believe their story. There are 3 sides to every issue, my story, your story and the truth. I don't want to keep hearing dumb stories about Gaddafi to make him seem like a devil. The real devils stirred up a war that killed close to a hundred thousand Libyans. Libyans, I mean human beings like me and you Kobojunkie, who possibly might have lost your life if you were there because of an unnecessary greed. Lets seek for the truth. That TV program is simply giving Gaddafi's enemies a voice simple
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by prettyboi1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
If you still believe the war in Libya was to help Libyans & wasn't against the martyr Muammar Gaddafi,here's a link to a review & analysis by both Nato  itself & some military analysts. does this look or sound like nato was helping the Libyan people or it looks more like a personal grudge & beef against gaddafi? All I know is that nato was fighting gaddafi personally forget the lies about them helping the Libyan people,intense researches confirm it.  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------> www.nytimes.com/2011/10/22/world/africa/nato-war-in-libya-shows-united-states-was-vital-to-toppling-qaddafi.html
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by kodewrita(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
Stuff it.he's dead.

whatever the reasons, there's one less potentate in the world.
Re: The Lies Against Brother Leader Muammar Gaddafi by slimghost(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2012
kodewrita:

Stuff it.he's dead.

whatever the reasons, there's one less potentate in the world.

Yeah he is dead, but Libya is still at war and the people have turned against the NTC leadership. My friend use your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

With $70 Billion, Mubarak Is World’s Richest Dictator / Nelson Mandela Is Death / Tuggar To Israel: 'Palestine Deserves To Exist As An Independent Nation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.