Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa (17123 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Nwaezeudo: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Okay
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by assholemods: 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
mbaboy:
Burn all the brooms
Una sabi happy over nothing! Tomorrow news will come out that 5,000 PDP members tear umbrella defects to APC, the cycle keeps going round and round.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Igbodicool(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
OK...

Destruction to APC!
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by lozanni(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Easy come easy go
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by MacDani(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
Since 1960 them don they play us wayo... Next please.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Only a very wicked, heartless and tribalistic person will still support abc.
If you know any abc supporter becareful such person can killl u,if he or she has something or anything to benefit.from taking you out.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by karmaolu1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Idiots, who do the counting?
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by assholemods: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
nawa ooo

Defection here and here

It is normal things during election, tomorrow you will hear defection from PDP to APC.. I don't really understand why people are happy because these are the same set of people cross carpeting and the same political parties that turned Nigeria into mess today.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by brain54(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Small time dem go burn umbrella then move back to APC.

I wonder who they think they are deceiving.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by assholemods: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
technicallyrich:
Only a very wicked, heartless and tribalistic person will still support abc.
If you know any abc supporter becareful such person can killl u,if he or she has something or anything to benefit.from taking you out.
Which party is abc?
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by assholemods: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2022
brain54:
Small time dem go burn umbrella then move back to APC.

I wonder who they think they are deceiving.
God bless you my brother and some people who cannot think are happy.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by uba1991: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sai mun bata wuta.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by SouthSouth1914: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
After everything APC had done to Nigerians, anybody who vote for them should be burned at the stake!

1 Like

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by ZooOga: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Political market party switching season. Ppl must get food and hustle the best that they can. Isn't it a shame that the UAE and some other oil producing countries have put us to shame in modern development and the quality of life? Even small Qatar is hosting you know what.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
assholemods:

Which party is abc?
You don't know abc or u want dss to carry me sad angry sad angry :
Is the party that a sick, tribalistic,drugg dealer is contesting.
Bala bluu wink wink wink
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Proudlyomonna: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please please please,abeg make una small small with all this kind of NEWS grin
This kind of news no good for the health of Agbado infested urchins na grin e fit make them sumasalt and die ooo cheesy grin grin.

I sure se that bastard cursed dead soul called igboslayer don loose him criminal sleep like this grin
Eleribu alaye baje omo ale jatijati you no go ever see sleep for this life,you be bastard grin
O ni se orire grin

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by zudozz: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
The north will vote massively for Atiku and he will win the Presidential election.. If u dont know this u lack common sense..

But God of Obidients can still do it for us! grin

1 Like

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Proudlyomonna: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
technicallyrich:

Bala bluu wink wink wink

Bluu bluu bla,I use my Agbaaaaaado,I roast,I get plentyyyyyyyyyyy ELECTRICITY, ELECTRICITY grin grin

1 Share

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by assholemods: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
technicallyrich:

Bala bluu wink wink wink
No vex to the best of my knowledge there is no political party called abc registered by INEC.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Proudlyomonna: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

It will never be well with them and their ZOMBIE OOO ZOMBIE SUPPORTERS.
ISSEEE.

1 Share

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Ashirioluwa: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Good business for brooms sellers
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by MiaBeer(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Why are they burning the brooms? They should break the useless brooms and use them to make food for their families.
Confused former broom carriers grin

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Proudlyomonna: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2022
karmaolu1:
Idiots, who do the counting?

You dey quarrel with the Google wey dey your phone undecided
Why should any normal human being still remain in APC knowing fully well that APC is the greatest disaster that has ever happened to this Country angry
No be senseless behavior be that??

1 Like

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by twilliamx(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Who counted?
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by JooEeL(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
I can't wait for Yoruba nation to exit this sh*t hole called Nigeria.

Every 4, 4 years, u expect to see stupid topics such as this.

Every time the numbers rounded up to perfect thousands of idiots jumping like monkeys from party to party without ideologies .
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
assholemods:

No vex to the best of my knowledge there is no political party called abc registered by INEC.
Just remember a roasted corn of electricity,Balu bluee grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by henrydav: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2022
Before election every member of Apc will decamp including Osibanjo leaving the party for bubu and pee poo Pdapc

1 Like

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
JooEeL:
I can't wait for Yoruba nation to exit this sh*t hole called Nigeria.

Every 4, 4 years, u expect to see stupid topics such as this.

Every time the numbers rounded up to perfect thousands of idiots jumping like monkeys from party to party without ideologies .
Do you even know yorubas are benefiting from Nigeria just like fulanis.
Everything is centred in Yoruba land, moreover if they exist Nigeria, other nigerians won't miss them.
Afonjas contribute nothing to these nation, the sea ports etc they have ss/se can have it in abundance.
The little oil in ondo belongs to we the ijaws.
The only group of people nigerians will fight to stay back are ss/se region.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by assholemods: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2022
technicallyrich:

Just remember a roasted corn of electricity,Balu bluee grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
LMAO grin cheesy no so you fear reach?
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by 4song: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by technicallyrich(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
assholemods:

LMAO grin cheesy no so you fear reach?
I no longer go to social media, Because they insult the hell out of me grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Abeg I no want chop watery beans and miss to fk my girls wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Plans Another Mass Burial For Victims Of Herdsmen Killings On Friday / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.