Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa (17076 Views)

Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures) / IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Jostoman: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Peter obi or Atiku and i will be ok.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by goldman777: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2022
Atiku is Nigeria,s next president not obi its so damn obvious except to the blind and gullible
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Angelicqueen(f): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2022
9[color=#006600][/color]me i tire for themArlways decamping. Who counted them?[/quote]
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by gimakon2(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2022
naijknight:
5000 out off 50,000 million , do the maths angry

Not a problem. those 50,000 million you spoke of many are 32 when tinubu finish with you and them una go be 40.
A fool at 40, ....... , help us complete am..

You day fine who go call u names this early morning.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by olaeffect(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2022
emmyd002:
DJ pls play me blu bulaba blu blu baba blue, all join by jagaban

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by karmaolu1(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You dey quarrel with the Google wey dey your phone undecided
Why should any normal human being still remain in APC knowing fully well that APC is the greatest disaster that has ever happened to this Country angry
No be senseless behavior be that??

Perhaps you may be right.am not in support of APC but lets speak the truth somtimes
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Jack500: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

I hope you won't cry in February grin grin. Keep the energy, you will learn to respect Tinubu from February.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by blueAgent(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

bulabula bubula cheesy

Lol...no joy,even urchins no get joy. grin
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by ufuosman(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2022
OK na
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Major77: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
all the brooms will be burned to ahes the time is now we move
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by daniel34840: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2022
OkOk...
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Tayorshd2(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2022
gozmok1:
The issue is not IGBOS vs Yorubas, or Hausas. No matter how you try to tribalize this election, you will fail.

The issue is APC fielded a very old, frail, sick Hard Drug Lord and Baron, who faked everything about himself; from birth through education to health, social and financial life. He has a doggy life style.
He is contesting against much more responsible, mature, more educated, younger, straightforward, uncontaminated, verifiable more modern, people's candidate.

There are far better candidates APC should have presented, but they want to continue in their failed style of leadership

I sight u bro cos normally i still want APC to emerge victory but kiss
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by AdamsLawan: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2022
This is a sign of victory to our great party PDP and more are currently coming before the election day.

#AtikuOkowa2023
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Igboslayer: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Please please please,abeg make una small small with all this kind of NEWS grin
This kind of news no good for the health of Agbado infested urchins na grin e fit make them sumasalt and die ooo cheesy grin grin.

I sure se that bastard cursed dead soul called igboslayer don loose him criminal sleep like this grin
Eleribu alaye baje omo ale jatijati you no go ever see sleep for this life,you be bastard grin
O ni se orire grin
Cheap data has given you the opportunity to be foolish and stupid online… many Igbos are like you already, Oloriburuku omo ale…You will be sacrificed for the progress of Nigeria after election.

Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Proudlyomonna: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Cheap data has given you the opportunity to be foolish and stupid online… many Igbos are like you already, Oloriburuku omo ale…You will be sacrificed for the progress of Nigeria after election.

Hahahaha the eternally accursed fatherless child of doom and untimely death is in sefia pain grin grin you no sabi work wey you collect,You go cry Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh,yoo even at the point of death grin las Las Obi go rule over your cursed head or all your family will die and parish by the hands of killer heardmen grin
Obi for Progress.
Atiku for another round of killer heardmen wahala is your only option, bastard asinine, doltish,chowderheaded smelly dead thing.
APC MUST GO.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by SIONKPO1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
All this lie lie defection.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by ballydankkf: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
They Should Burn it all PDP is the way, Nassarawa people are wise.
#Atikuorganizingforaction.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by imagrg(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Demo Crazy in action!

Welcome to the Beginning of Craze!
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Mosesbbwala: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
#atikuorganizingforaction
Atiku is coming.
Nigerians are anticipating to change the narratives, the UNIFIER.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Igboslayer: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha the eternally accursed fatherless child of doom and untimely death is in sefia pain grin grin you no sabi work wey you collect,You go cry Igbo ahhh, Igbo eeehh,yoo even at the point of death grin las Las Obi go rule over your cursed head or all your family will die and parish by the hands of killer heardmen grin
Obi for Progress.
Atiku for another round of killer heardmen wahala is your only option, bastard asinine, doltish,chowderheaded smelly dead thing.
APC MUST GO.
Werey Oloriburuku omo ale still dey write without paragraph. Na your blood and those of your family we go sacrifice for progress of Nigeria..when Tinubu becomes president next year.
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by Sufyaan003(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is a sign of victory to our great party PDP and more are currently coming before the election day.
Atiku/Okowa is coming 2023 insha Allah
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: 5000 APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Nasarawa by quinox947: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
I wonder how people will go and burn the brooms they bought with their personal monies. Is this not an economic waste?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Overlooks Akpabio's Alleged Illness, Invites Him Again Over Corruption / Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London / Jonathan 2015 Campaign Posters In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.