Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber (26673 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / US Air Force Will Unveil Its Advanced New B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber On Dec. 2. / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by olugabbie(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Elsueno:

Then the stealth is pointless, as soon as that cruise missile is lunch, d plane would be completely visible to radar

Invisible plane does not exist. Stealth only reduce the detection range.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Otobong3374(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
jojothaiv:
More money for warfare but no funds to eliminate poverty and hunger.

A while ago, the UN chief spokesman once said that a fraction of Elon Musk's wealth is enough to end malnutrition in the world, Elon asked them how do they intend getting across to the billions of mouth scattered across the globe and their blueprint of doing that, guess what, the United Nation are still quiet till date.
grin
jojothaiv:
More money for warfare but no funds to eliminate poverty and hunger.

A while ago, the UN chief spokesman once said that a fraction of Elon Musk's wealth is enough to end malnutrition in the world, Elon asked them how do they intend getting across to the billions of mouth scattered across the globe and their blueprint of doing that, guess what, the United Nation are still quiet till date.
Poor Boy With Poor Comment Coming From The Ministry Of Shithole.....Hahahaha
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by jojothaiv(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Otobong3374(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
kabukabu50:

Russia cannot handle China in a war not to mention the US.

U Want China To Wipe Them Under Three Months?
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by engrchykae(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
kabukabu50:

The Indians massacred their rival tribes and even cannibalised them.
The Mexicans laid seize to Fort Alamo and killed everyone

Libya was a hotbed of terrorist activities including bombing civiian airliner killing hundreds of innocent people.

Oh and by the way thousands of Nigerians have suffered torture and violent intimate assault including slavery at the hands of Libyan.

I am marveled at your reasoning
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by smallrincowis16(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Otobong3374:
U Want China To Wipe Them Under Three Months?
All fantasy from CNN urchin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Otobong3374(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
smallrincowis16:

Shut Up Ur Shithole Mouth, What Do U Know? grin
smallrincowis16:

Shut Up Ur Shithole Mouth, What Do U Know?
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Elsueno: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
alingo2013:

It was tested by USA own air defense

Yes, U.S owned....but it's not like it's gonna be bombing U.S cities sha.....I just want them to send d plane 4 a test flight towards Iran, Russia and China grin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by alingo2013(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Elsueno:

Yes, U.S owned....but it's not like it's gonna be bombing U.S cities sha.....I just want them to send d plane 4 a test drive towards Iran, Russia and China grin

Send your warplane to a hostile country is an act of war, china Russia and Iran can't even think of trying it..... But still USA normally do this, they use spy craft planes to take pictures of enemies military bases, even if USA use this new plane they won't tell anyone to avoid international condemnation at U.N assembly
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by alingo2013(m): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Elsueno:

Yes, U.S owned....but it's not like it's gonna be bombing U.S cities sha.....I just want them to send d plane 4 a test flight towards Iran, Russia and China grin

USA has some of the most advance air defenses in the world, far better than lsrael iron dom, and better than China su air sweeper, you can check
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Otobong3374(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sanbuchi:

the way we believe this USA is mind blowing... everything they write we believe, whatever they say we agree, we are not taking about fake Hollywood movies, this is reality we are facing...almost all their best weapons so far have all been sent to Ukraine, yet a Russia mere missile have brought them down, how about what happens to the Israeli so called hypersonic droms that can't be detected or destroyed by any missile? so far this war, have been about to control not to destroy Ukraine, which is why it's taking long.... USA are fooling the world, sophisticated supersonic weapons are for sales? who does that, the USA.... it's on record that the world don't know what Putin has on ground....let us reason together here, how can someone the world is against be travelling from here to there, yet they can't harm him with all their trained assassin's...
Shut Up If You Don't Have Anything To Say Just Close Your Mouth And Stay Quiet

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Karnice600: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:

This is the major problem of USA
They boast too much probably because they they think others are fools.

It didn't take me long to figure out how the LASER guided works. They reveal too much in boasting

What you now know about their weapon capabilities is what they want you to know. Simple.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Sanbuchi: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Otobong3374:
Shut Up If You Don't Have Anything To Say Just Close Your Mouth And Stay Quiet

it wasn't meant for you please, what other lies awaits me from the west and people that can't even use Google...
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by kabukabu50(m): 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
engrchykae:
I am marveled at your reasoning
You should be.

smiley
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by TenQ: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Karnice600:

What you now know about their weapon capabilities is what they want you to know. Simple.
It is enough information to the wise!
Simple!

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Otobong3374(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sanbuchi:

it wasn't meant for you please, what other lies awaits me from the west and people that can't even use Google...
What This Fucking Shithole Insinuating In His Mouth?
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by perdollar(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
My country Israel WL b d first to use it on the uncircumcised children of Ishmael
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by BraniacX(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
southsouthking:
Point to note

1) Even the most sophisticated air defence systems will struggle to detect the B-21 in the sky*

2) Built with an "open system architecture," which allows for the incorporation of "new weapons that haven't even been invented yet".

Silence is golden.
Fear people when quiet o, no be all those initial gra grab when Putin and Kim Jun dey do.

FTC dear God, i hope today I'll be good?
this has tipped the nuclear arms delivery race in the favour of the US, if radar and electronic detection systems struggle against this plane then the enemy will have to rely on visual sightings, I'm sure giving enough time a reliable tracking system will be developed but for now the US has the upper hand in planes and the russkies the upper hand in subs
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by peculiar2233: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Akpuobi1:
SHOULD BE TESTED IN RUSSIA ASAP
Yes ooo grin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Akuruoulo:

U HAVE PROVEN TO BE A BRAIN DEAD PUTARD TOO.
ANSWER MY QUESTION 1ST AND SEE ME FLAW UR ASS WITH LISTS.

NO AIRCRAFTS OOH; ABI MAKE A CALL SHIPS ?
I KNW WHAT U ARE THINKING ABOUT THE "HIMARS".
GO AND REST MR PUTARD
lmao grin føol. Apart from Himars this mumu no sabi any other good weapons wey America get grin. Perhaps America doesn't have anything spectacular they have to give Ukraine again. All they have : Artillery, Drones, Himars Dem don donate am already. There's nothing wey America get again apart from planes grin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
shegzhkn:

You couldn't be any less intelligent.
ok Einstein I hear you grin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by VictorDivine: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:

This is the major problem of USA
They boast too much probably because they they think others are fools.

It didn't take me long to figure out how the LASER guided works. They reveal too much in boasting
Go back to pre-school to learn reading comprehension.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by VictorDivine: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Elsueno:

Nah, man this is overhyped shyt, It was never tested against any advance air defense system.

It never flew over or close to any countries with advance radar systems.

Third, it's a freaking bomber, it has to fly overhead in order to drop d bombs, installing it with missiles or any powered weapons makes the so called "stealth" useless... In conclusion, this is complete waste of money against advance adversary....Very good for bombing 3rd world countries with no airforce & Ak wielding herders though....grin
This is my problem with Tinubu supporters. When world-class engeneers write about something, one Chinedu who probably had never stepped accross the shores of Enugu would downplay it with beer palor analysis after feeding on egusi soup and kpomo.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by VictorDivine: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sanbuchi:

the way we believe this USA is mind blowing... everything they write we believe, whatever they say we agree, we are not taking about fake Hollywood movies, this is reality we are facing...almost all their best weapons so far have all been sent to Ukraine, yet a Russia mere missile have brought them down, how about what happens to the Israeli so called hypersonic droms that can't be detected or destroyed by any missile? so far this war, have been about to control not to destroy Ukraine, which is why it's taking long.... USA are fooling the world, sophisticated supersonic weapons are for sales? who does that, the USA.... it's on record that the world don't know what Putin has on ground....let us reason together here, how can someone the world is against be travelling from here to there, yet they can't harm him with all their trained assassin's...
And what Putin has on ground cannot take down Zelensky in an 8months war? That Iran have to supply him with drones?
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by VictorDivine: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

Let’s wait for chinko phone to stop making calls first. Be logical when making comments
The way you take intelligence dey handle that china ass licking Quelme dey sweet my bellegrin

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by t2luv1: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
3662AA:

All of Putin couldn’t conquer Ukraine

Russia is fighting a war they weren't equipped for. Russia's military has always been based on fighting a Nuclear war never conventional. This is why they don't have any smart bombs. US military alone has over 240 satellites deployed all synced to their smart bombs whereas Russia has only 24 all deployed in the first orbital just like your basic GPS navigation. When Russia and China start deploying satellites into the third orbital then the US will start taking both countries seriously.

2 Likes

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by TenQ: 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
VictorDivine:
Go back to pre-school to learn reading comprehension.
Ignored!
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by VictorDivine: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:
Ignored!
Brains full of shits.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
VictorDivine:
The way you take intelligence dey handle that china ass licking Quelme dey sweet my bellegrin

The truth is people like him know nothing but thy want to make assertions based on sentiments
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Sanbuchi: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Otobong3374:
What This Fucking Shithole Insinuating In His Mouth?

what is this product of a bacterial sperm insinuating in his head that can't do research?
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Sanbuchi: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2022
VictorDivine:
And what Putin has on ground cannot take down Zelensky in an 8months war? That Iran have to supply him with drones?

Afghanistan are no match for USA and NATO, it takes the USA 20 years in that soil but still failed to conquer or control it.... Russia is in a war of control and not destruction, russia are not inhumane like USA, that nuked Hiroshima when they can't have their way.... Russia can't bring out their sophisticated weapons for Ukraine, like the USA are doing...did you know that the missiles that destroyed Israeli iron droms and American sophisticated missile bombers and himars are all from Russia? the world now know that Russia is not their match and are now calling for dialogue. all the world leaders are now asking Putin for negotiation even with all their sanctions....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by 007Marvel(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
richeeyo:

They already have the B2 spirit copied
Known as the H20
The thing no gree fly

Yeah I read about it about a month ago or so

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / Japan Ex-Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe Shot / Twitter Chooses Ghana As Its Headquarters For Africa Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.