Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,590 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber (26632 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / US Air Force Will Unveil Its Advanced New B-21 Raider Stealth Bomber On Dec. 2. / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by occfx: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Viridis:

Facebook the hub of fake messages and pictures now I get where you get the shit u wrote

Bro wisdom is better than foolishness says the Bible. If you don't like Facebook, join Nasa and SpaceX on any platform you like

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Toratora: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2022
JOHNFBOSCO:
I no even no, why I con book space for here like this...I swear I have nothing to say cheesy grin grin

I enter market yesterday I swear I wan cry ....

It's very scary as everything is increasing in price daily angry
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by MansoryMX(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2022
I don’t know about you but I think America has alien technology. They are using it to their advantage. How can a plane as big as this be hard to detect if the raw materials use in making it ain’t alien?

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by MansoryMX(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
paradigmshift:
Na WA o... Make una also unveil new benefits jare grin

Abi o

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by paradigmshift(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2022
MansoryMX:

Abi o

Belike u chop small for benefit grin grin..bad man
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by obedience4(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2022
007Marvel:

It flew at a top speed of Mach 3.2 not even up to Mach 5. Please prove me wrong, I enjoy objective argument smiley.

Am supporting you na, that the fastest jet on record haven't gotten to mach 7 the guy claimed, cool
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Akuruoulo(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Yet Ipob miscreants like you unveil a liar, thief and a murderer as a president.
WHEN U TALK ABT MURDERING , THEN TALK BLU BA LA .
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Akuruoulo(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2022
07kjb:

RUSSIA WILL SWEEP CHINA

YOU GUYS OVERHIPE CHINA ALOT

ALL CHINESE MILITARY EQUIPMENTS ARE COPYCATS OF USA AND RUSSIAN EQUIPMENT

THATS WHY USA DON'T EXPOSE MUCH ABOUT THEIR WEAPONS TILL YOU JAM THEM AT THE WAR FRONT
THE CHINESE REMAINS THE 2ND MOST POWERFUL NATION AND NT RUSSIA
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by obedience4(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Reference:

The A10 is a Calvary fighting platform while the Ac130J is an infantry fighting platform, so where do missiles feature in this. Do you deploy missiles against infantry

Oga what are you saying A10 is a close support warplane.. Do you think we are in the 18s, the hirmas for example is a an infantry platform which uses rockets / missiles,
Missiles can be use to target anything, be it infantry, be it tanks Calvary or anything.
A10 or the Ac130 gunship are slow moving jets that are vulnerable to surface to air missiles SAMs.

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by engrchykae(m): 10:59am On Dec 04, 2022
dahmie2013:

Africa is all about sex & marriage. We hardly read or think.
are we supposed to be warmongers?
Are we supposed to be a threat to nature before we should be counted as a people?
Sex and marriage helps mother nature.
I doubt if reckless inventions in weapons of mass destruction such as nuclear weapons helps mother nature

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Neoteny7: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2022
jojothaiv:
More money for warfare but no funds to eliminate poverty and hunger.

A while ago, the UN chief spokesman once said that a fraction of Elon Musk's wealth is enough to end malnutrition in the world, Elon asked them how do they intend getting across to the billions of mouth scattered across the globe and their blueprint of doing that, guess what, the United Nation are still quiet till date.

No they are not quiet.

They gave detailed plans.

It was the stingy billionaire who went quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Akuruoulo(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2022
Elsueno:

Nah, man this is overhyped shyt, It was never tested against any advance air defense system.

It never flew over or close to any countries with advance radar systems.

Third, it's a freaking bomber, it has to fly overhead in order to drop d bombs, installing it with missiles or any powered weapons makes the so called "stealth" useless... In conclusion, this is complete waste of money against advance adversary....Very good for bombing 3rd world countries with no airforce & Ak wielding herders though....grin
ALL THESE BLUNDERS BECUS IT WASN'T MADE BY RUSSIA.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE U.S DOESN'T HAVE ADVANCE AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM TO TEST IT WITH.

SO U ARE TELLING ME THAT THE SARMAT II IS A PISS OF SHIT BECUS IT HAVEN'T BEEN TESTED IN A REAL WAR FIELD ?

PUTARDS SHOULD TRY REASONING BE4 CAPPING

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by TenQ: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

How did they boast? They didn’t reveal anything. Unlike Russia and North Korea that would tell u what their whack weapons are capable of just to score some psychological points
They told us how the Javelin anti-tank weapon work. If you know a little electronics and computer, you can figure out how it works. They were the first to start a research in hypersonic missiles. They described it so well that Russia and China were able to develop their own.
We now know exactly how the HIMARS rocket works, ...

They reveal too much. The only thing in their favour is that they are always innovating new technologies
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Akuruoulo(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2022
Sanbuchi:

the way we believe this USA is mind blowing... everything they write we believe, whatever they say we agree, we are not taking about fake Hollywood movies, this is reality we are facing...almost all their best weapons so far have all been sent to Ukraine, yet a Russia mere missile have brought them down, how about what happens to the Israeli so called hypersonic droms that can't be detected or destroyed by any missile? so far this war, have been about to control not to destroy Ukraine, which is why it's taking long.... USA are fooling the world, sophisticated supersonic weapons are for sales? who does that, the USA.... it's on record that the world don't know what Putin has on ground....let us reason together here, how can someone the world is against be travelling from here to there, yet they can't harm him with all their trained assassin's...
NAME 1 OF THEIR BEST WEAPONS IN UKRAINE ?
LET ME SEE IF U WILL BE THE ONLY PUTARD WITH BRAINS.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by DrMuzungu(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2022
jojothaiv:
A while ago, the UN chief spokesman once said that a fraction of Elon Musk's wealth is enough to end malnutrition in the world, Elon asked them how do they intend getting across to the billions of mouth scattered across the globe and their blueprint of doing that, guess what, the United Nation are still quiet till date.

The key to ending malnutrition, hunger, starvation on the long run is not to keep feeding the hungry, but rather to enable them to feed themselves. Thinking of that, how achievable is it to bring the peace and prosperity to places like Somalia, DRC, Chad...? How easy is it to end corruption, exploitation and all other negative crap happening all over Africa today? That is your answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Akuruoulo(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

Oga a phone assembled in China doesn’t mean it was made by Chinese. How do u people reason sef? For example the iPhone. It’s technology, and design is American. But the man power is Chinese, because labour is cheaper in China.

So because Nigeria assembles cars, does it now mean they produce the cars?? And the tech belongs to them?? Most of u on nairaland are so redundant with knowledge
i guess that this ir ur first time encountering a putard

2 Likes

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Jeffersonagain(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2022
[I have come to understand that most times 'necessity' is a matter of selfishness.

Not tha I don't get your point or seek to dispute it, only that I now realize that the currency of life is a many sided coin.

quote author=shegzhkn post=118889200]

Is it rational?? Nope but it freaking necessary.[/quote]
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 11:31am On Dec 04, 2022
Akuruoulo:

i guess that this ir ur first time encountering a putard

Honestly the thing shock me
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Harpyeagle(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2022
jojothaiv:

Too much entitlement mentality. Do u know how much free grant united states(plus other European countries) have sent to aftrica in the last decade.
Both as schorlaship, medical research in africa etc.

Let's even take this year for instance. During the flood (flooding that wouldn't have happened if nigeria had used prev fund for what it was meant for, even Afghanistan abi parkistan recieved free grants from em too during their flood this year that nearly swept half the country) biden sent a huge amt of money to FG.
Did u see govt thank them? Nope, did the govt share the money to the victims of flooding, i doubt. If not for those campaign trying to use it to gain votes.

Trust me, even if they were to even gather and send such an amt to africa. Once the money reaches men on top it won't go round. Even if they were to select random individuals in Africa, the cash would still not go round (except they will probably have to follow up the cash sharing process).
So u see stop condemning them. Start at home, they have tried enough. As u are now if they give u free visa u would be crying tears of joy. U should condemn the right person.
If any other country were world power i doubt they'll be that lenient.

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2022
TenQ:

They told us how the Javelin anti-tank weapon work. If you know a little electronics and computer, you can figure out how it works. They were the first to start a research in hypersonic missiles. They described it so well that Russia and China were able to develop their own.
We now know exactly how the HIMARS rocket works, ...

They reveal too much. The only thing in their favour is that they are always innovating new technologies

U may know how the technology works, but not the core innovation behind it. That’s what makes their own different just as u said.

Still I want u to know that there’s a reason there are classified files in the US. Anything they want u to know, is obsolete to them. No body talks about their weapons than Russia and North Korea.

1 Like

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

How did they boast? They didn’t reveal anything. Unlike Russia and North Korea that would tell u what their whack weapons are capable of just to score some psychological points
Revealing alone is boasting. All countries do it and boast about their new weapons and USA is no exception. WTF are you yapping about?
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 11:38am On Dec 04, 2022
007Marvel:

Yeah according to you! The fastest aircraft ever the Blackbird has a top speed of Mach 3.2
And I quote Thomas’s interview is full of interesting nuggets, like how the SR-71's Mach 3 speeds, and the resulting air friction, heated the plane's windshield less than 4 feet from his face to an impressive 621 degrees Fahrenheit now imagine flying at Mach 7 in a dog fight mission for maybe over an hour which includes continuous manoeuvre and tell me what happens to the human body? Yeah space craft are hypersonic but they fly in a single direction without any disturbance! Why do you think no Military power has ever tried making a military plane with Mach 5 or above speed yet? The closest thing now is the F-35 because it's flight suit is fully fitted to protect the pilot. But still can't go at Mach 7 yet! Yes I might have exaggerated when I said on a two hour flight but if a pilot is to go on such flight continuously at Mach 7 then something is definitely going to happen to his or her body!

I’m glad u quite understand the nitty gritty now.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2022
ErnyyBobo:
$700m each... Awon weyrey .... They will still poke nose into another territories helping them fight a war they weren't invited to.

Did you read at all?

The new aircraft no be $700m check am again
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

U may know how the technology works, but not the core innovation behind it. That’s what makes their own different just as u said.

Still I want u to know that there’s a reason there are classified files in the US. Anything they want u to know, is obsolete to them. No body talks about their weapons than Russia and North Korea.
classifying something that is shyte and couldn't withstand much in the battlefield is nothing but nonsense. You can classify all you want but can your machine perform well on the field? Same way they hyped the Switchblades drones and other shytes when in fact it's nothing compared to capabilities of Iran's drones recently used in Ukraine. And how is US own different from others? Lol. Technology follows almost same pattern.

This is 2022. Countries are catching up at the speed of light and you'd be amazed about how far your adversary has gone in terms of innovation and development. No be to dey make mouth about some $700m expensive flying metal.

Technology is not exclusive to one country.
Anything, absolutely anything Humans build always have countermeasures. Humans built this plane, humans can still render it useless. So saying "even the most advanced Anti aircraft systems can't take it down" is just a joke taken too far.

Their former B2 bomber they boasted of before this, what happened to it? Was it ever deployed in any war? No because fear of it falling to the enemy won't let them. Even this B21 will never be deployed and it'll stay in a museum till it retires. So what's the noise about? grin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Alamkir: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2022
southsouthking:
Point to note

1) Even the most sophisticated air defence systems will struggle to detect the B-21 in the sky*

2) Built with an "open system architecture," which allows for the incorporation of "new weapons that haven't even been invented yet".

Silence is golden.
Fear people when quiet o, no be all those initial gra grab when Putin and Kim Jun dey do.

FTC dear God, i hope today I'll be good?

They are showing off something, u are saying silence is golden. Silence is only golden when they leave it till its needed in a war. Now others can also design this or one even better
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2022
Alamkir:

They are showing off something, u are saying silence is golden. Silence is only golden when they leave it till its needed in a war. Now others can also design this or one even better
lol don't mind those foøls grin
America unveiled a new machine to the world and somehow, he's tryna tell us it's not showoff grin grin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Wildkat02: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2022
itsRhamzy:
classifying something that is shyte and couldn't withstand much in the battlefield is nothing but nonsense. You can classify all you want but can your machine perform well on the field? Same way they hyped the Switchblades drones and other shytes when in fact it's nothing compared to capabilities of Iran's drones recently used in Ukraine. And how is US own different from others? Lol. Technology follows almost same pattern.

This is 2022. Countries are catching up at the speed of light and you'd be amazed about how far your adversary has gone in terms of innovation and development. No be to dey make mouth about some $700m expensive flying metal.

Technology is not exclusive to one country.
Anything, absolutely anything Humans build always have countermeasures. Humans built this plane, humans can still render it useless. So saying "even the most advanced Anti aircraft systems can't take it down" is just a joke taken too far.

Their former B2 bomber they boasted of before this, what happened to it? Was it ever deployed in any war? No because fear of it falling to the enemy won't let them. Even this B21 will never be deployed and it'll stay in a museum till it retires. So what's the noise about? grin

People like u argue out of emotions and lack of research. Now let me school u... The B-2 bomber is designed as a nuclear bomber. And it was first used in combat to drop conventional, non-nuclear ordnance in the Kosovo War in 1999. It was later used in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya recently. So stop giving out false info because of your hatred

The real question should be “what’s the obsession about hating the US all about?”

3 Likes

Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2022
MansoryMX:
I don’t know about you but I think America has alien technology. They are using it to their advantage. How can a plane as big as this be hard to detect if the raw materials use in making it ain’t alien?
nothing like alien technology. Don't let Hollywood movies and speculations føol you. Space has been explored and there's absolutely no other intelligent life capable of doing what humans can do. Not saying it's not possible but until that happens, Alien tech is nothing but a hoax and imaginations.
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by Babyboyforeal(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2022
ErnyyBobo:
$700m each... Awon weyrey .... They will still poke nose into another territories helping them fight a war they weren't invited to.
u most be an Apc supporter, please read before you comment
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2022
Wildkat02:

People like u argue out of emotions and lack of research. Now let me school u... The B-2 bomber is designed as a nuclear bomber. And it was first used in combat to drop conventional, non-nuclear ordnance in the Kosovo War in 1999. It was later used in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya recently. So stop giving out false info because of your hatred

The real question should be “what’s the obsession about hating the US all about?”
lol where did you see emotions in my post? And because I criticized this American machines, I'm automatically an American hater and obsessed with them right? grin

If there's one thing I can grab from your reply is that B2 is only capable of being deployed when in war with weak countries lacking the technological know how to bring down those expensive metals grin.

I reiterate, it'll be anyone's undoing to think any tech is invincible. If humans built it, humans can destroy it. If e sure for US tell them to give Ukraine some of their overpriced flying metals and see if they survive grin
Re: B-21: U.S Unveils A New Stealth Bomber by itsRhamzy: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Akuruoulo:

NAME 1 OF THEIR BEST WEAPONS IN UKRAINE ?
LET ME SEE IF U WILL BE THE ONLY PUTARD WITH BRAINS.
and name few of their best weapons you know that's not given to Ukraine.. not aircrafts o, arms. I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) / U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.