Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement (29100 Views)

Nigerian Man Bursts Into Tears After Iphone 12 He Purchased Displays Itel Logo / Two Ladies In Tears, After Iphone 13 They Bought Boots As Android Phones (video) / Huawei Punishes Staff After Iphone Used For Official Happy New Year Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by turawaa(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2022
IjeBos:

I'm sure this is wrong. It depends on the amount of Power the android adapter puts out. But I'm open to hearing why you would say this.

Okay
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by rowosky(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2022
brownshooga:
They boosted the battery health thats why it dropped rapidly from 100 to 93 in less than 6months

No UK phone comes with 100% BH

Boost as how.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by brownshooga: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
turawaa:

Android Charger has a higher output than Iphone Charger.

iPhones charger are of 2 types

10-15watt for iPhone 6 to XSmas/Iphone 11

20-35watt for Iphone 11proMax to 14pro max

Noted: when you used a higher output charger for a lower iPhones, its causes the Charging IC (U2) to spoil. Eg when plug , its shows only battery without ONing or without increasing the battery percentage.

The problem is repairable but costly

So why not buy appropriate charger for appropriate phone to avoid the story that touch...

Incase you need iPhones or Accessories
I based in Ilorin and do deliveries nationwide.
081-660-679-52 call or Whatsapp for Business or Enquiries
hmm Im using 15watt for my 11promax tho
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by brownshooga: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
rowosky:

Boost as how.
They have a software for boosting a low battery health high.

If the original bh is 88% they can boost it to 96. When you start using it, it will keep on dropping rapidly until it gets to 88% which is the original bh.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Hsk001:
Yes it’s a good one, you can buy.
I replaced my 11 ba3 and Iswr it’s over 7month working perfect.

Did yours show percentage?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by IjeBos(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2022
turawaa:

Android Charger has a higher output than Iphone Charger.

iPhones charger are of 2 types

10-15watt for iPhone 6 to XSmas/Iphone 11

20-35watt for Iphone 11proMax to 14pro max

Noted: when you used a higher output charger for a lower iPhones, its causes the Charging IC (U2) to spoil. Eg when plug , its shows only battery without ONing or without increasing the battery percentage.

The problem is repairable but costly

So why not buy appropriate charger for appropriate phone to avoid the story that touch...

Incase you need iPhones or Accessories
I based in Ilorin and do deliveries nationwide.
081-660-679-52 call or Whatsapp for Business or Enquiries

Again, this info isn't accurate. 1.) Not all Android chargers have power outputs greater than Iphone chargers. 2.)Phones will draw only the amount of Power they need. Imagine the Adapter as a Hose that can be opened to the maximum power output of that adaptor. The Iphone will open that hose as much as it needed depending on what protocol it's charging with. It won't get more more than it needs. Now, that is if the adapter is manufactured properly. So, focus on buying well made adapters and cables.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Wjames440(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
brownshooga:
They boosted the battery health thats why it dropped rapidly from 100 to 93 in less than 6months

No UK phone comes with 100% BH

Na lie bro. My 13pro max came with 100% and e never drop 1%
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by NessFortunate: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Brendaniel:

When I say me, I mean Nigerians, not politicians...

as for Atiku and corruption

https://saharareporters.com/2021/08/04/documents-expose-how-ex-vice-president-atiku-used-wife-launder-40million-us-eight-years

https://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption

so you guys now take sahara reporters serious? Mind you all these are allegations did any court found him guilty on these? It's on record that Atiku defeated OBJ In court severally times if these allegations were valid why didn't OBJ used it againgst him? Don't millions of naira were discovered being launder by Peter Obi Aide in Lagos who they alleged it was by Peter Obi. Same peter is still being accused of investing State money on family business. If you think Atiku is the presidential candidate with corruption allegations againgst then you are not sincere.

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by turawaa(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2022
IjeBos:

Again, this info isn't accurate. 1.) Not all Android chargers have power outputs greater than Iphone chargers. 2.)Phones will draw only the amount of Power they need. Imagine the Adapter as a Hose that can be opened to the maximum power output of that adaptor. The Iphone will open that hose as much as it needed depending on what protocol it's charging with. It won't get more more than it needs. Now, that is if the adapter is manufactured properly. So, focus on buying well made adapters and cables.

Okay

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Kfed4ril(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2022
alobright17:

Depending on where you made the replacement if you go to official Apple store the replacement will have no issues at all because they're going to use the original spare parts, but you see those roadside guys they can make you regret, what they know is how to repair low grade phones.
Lol is there an official Apple store in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by AlphaTaikun: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2022
turawaa:

Something isn’t adding up...

If you change iPhone 6 battery, the battery percentage will be on 100% (new battery) or UK used battery will display the percentage of the battery 87% or 85% for iPhone 6 up to iPhone X.

From Xr upward , if you change the battery it will show Dash (-) that doesn’t means its won’t function or last long...

Ask the seller to give you a week guaranty...within 2-3days you will detect if the battery is good.

Remember don’t use android adapter with iphone cable to charge iPhone.(if u know, u know)
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by alobright17(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Lol is there an official Apple store in Nigeria?
of course there are many official affiliate apple stores here in Naija they deal directly with Apple. No major phone or laptop manufacturers doesn't have official affiliate stores in either Abuja or Lagos. Both Hp, Samsung Apple,. E.t.c the attached will help you

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by henrygold100: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
turawaa:

Something isn’t adding up...

If you change iPhone 6 battery, the battery percentage will be on 100% (new battery) or UK used battery will display the percentage of the battery 87% or 85% for iPhone 6 up to iPhone X.

From Xr upward , if you change the battery it will show Dash (-) that doesn’t means its won’t function or last long...

Ask the seller to give you a week guaranty...within 2-3days you will detect if the battery is good.

Remember don’t use android adapter with iphone cable to charge iPhone.(if u know, u know)
when I bought this iPhone 6s, the battery is �. E no gree go down oo, till the phone battery spoil complete, I change am, but e no de show anything again.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by henrygold100: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fiscus105:

Why struggling to use iphone? Why can't you go for lesser phone which is new entirely.

I'm very sure you will use lesser phone to do exactly what u want to use iphone for.

My brother, life is not a competition ok
like which one.
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by rowosky(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
brownshooga:
They have a software for boosting a low battery health high.

If the original bh is 88% they can boost it to 96. When you start using it, it will keep on dropping rapidly until it gets to 88% which is the original bh.

Wahala
But the battery still strong sha

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Sified(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yet to get your response
NobleSeed:
okay
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by kingikey01(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hsk001:
Yes it’s a good one, you can buy.
I replaced my 11 ba3 and Iswr it’s over 7month working perfect.

Please at where did you replace it and is it showing battery health? Mine is giving me serious issues
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by AntichristXXX: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Swagahyk:

I sell iPhone batteries at Alaba Int'l Lagos. There are two types of IPhone batteries: the common ones that everyone can afford( lower quality though) and the high quality one only few people go for( we sell them with guarantee).
But people like you will always pay less, then come back to rant online about how you bought fake goods from the market.

How much is high quality for 13 pro?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Swagahyk(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
AntichristXXX:

How much is high quality for 13 pro?

We deal only on wholesales, not retail.
Thanks
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Bouncing2(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
rowosky:

Stop capping G
I got new 11 pro max with BH at 100% in august
It’s 93 now with no issues at all and lasts long.
Boosted my bro.
My iPhone has been at 86% since January,,still 86 now
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by rowosky(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
Bouncing2:

Boosted my bro.
My iPhone has been at 86% since January,,still 86 now
How’s boosting possible?
Re: What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement by Bouncing2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
rowosky:

How’s boosting possible?
It’s Pretty possible..
This guys use their system for that..
It’s happened in my very before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria / Internet Penetration: Why South East Remains Lowest At 13.7 Million Users / Lets See Your Phone Homescreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.