Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke (18908 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Honour The Chatham House Invitation - Dr. Nweke / Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges / El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Olaolex: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Buhari is also responsible for global warming, the war in Ukraine and global recession. I heard he also funded Covid-19
It's very hard to think that man understands every paper he signs. He signs on anything so far it accomodates the ink of a pen. That man fit sign em death warrant unknowinglly. Infact mr, brother, uncle, master, president Buhari is a dullard
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by ceragon123: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Today, I was convinced in another dimension that there are people that will cause trouble for Obi just to stop him from making Nigeria better IF he becomes President. The worse part is the inhumane hatred and apocaliptic fear for an Igbo Presidency by people who never believed an Igbo man will be loved by many like this due to what has been propagated and peddled.

It is time for work and prayer. That is the guaranteed way for Miracle to happen. We are expecting magic from Obi now because we have come to understand that one man, e.i President can make a country better if he is smart and intelligent and knows how to set and achieve goals. This is the magic wand. Anyone who has these qualities can bring equity, equality, fairness, balance and merit into the system and put our security and food power in better shapes. Osinbajo would have given Obi a run for his money because he is an intellectual but God works in mysterious ways. Which is why Bat clinched it against ALL ODDS.

Due to the imperfections of the Igbos, they are all being punished but the good news is that this is coming from a small group of lazy and scared set of people. But these small numbers have gone far due to these ideologies because the country has been run in a way that will be beneficial to them-them.

Chinua Achebe said the Igbos are hardworking but still pompous and loud.

This fear of the Igbos will tear this country to shreds if we fail to save this country. Nairaland looks like an anonymous forum but we really get to see ourselves very clear here. Anybody who can type can churn out rotten food that their organs can't digest and it wills reek of evil. People say their innermost truths here and we have top people on nairaland too. People spend hours reading comments and people's opinion because it matters. People learn a lot from Nairaland.

The lines has fallen in place for Obi. But will those people who are willing to stake their lives agree? The reason they stake their lives is because they rather die than be pulled out of the place where they are feeding fat through wickedness and fraud.

Soon, we will see a comprehensive list of Politicians and influencers supporting who and who. This way, we will know who is who.

This coming election will be different.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by DSoj(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
The most stupidd article of this Month so far
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by lookingfly: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
dumahi:
Reno Omokri's arch rival on Twitter Dr. Desmond Nweke has written a long Twitter thread in which he gave 3 points why he thinks Reno's accusation of Rufai Oseni is baseless.

To me, he makes so much sense. But, this is democracy. So, let me share it here and see what Nairalanders think about it.

https://twitter.com/Doctordes101/status/1599328529128181760?t=muZ9XLDrKXw2Omtphl7ESg&s=19
Reno is just an alarmist......small thing, he will cry and cry as if it's real. Take him serious at your peril.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
Olaolex:
It's very hard to think that man understands every paper he signs. He signs on anything so far it accomodates the ink of a pen. That man fit sign em death warrant unknowinglly. Infact mr, brother, uncle, master, president Buhari is a dullard

and you’re the smart one? With that waec result?
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Olaolex: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

and you’re the smart one? With that waec result?
Only a fool and gullible fellow like you will believe anything you see on nairaland. What a pity! May your children not inherit this shameful atitude from you. Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Lightorder: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president. The best man for the job. I love him
sorry! President over your life and your generations
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by duro4chang(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lightorder:
sorry! President over your life and your generations
I can assuredly tell you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The Jagaban. The best man for the job. The game changer. The only one that Nigeria needs now. The great one. The achiever. The best of all the contestants.
May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country and usher in peace progress and prosperity.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Okoyedavid3(f): 1:13am On Dec 05, 2022
There is a difference btw 'take your brother out', that what he said and 'take out' what they made us believe he said.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by herich(m): 2:27am On Dec 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:
This life. Just some few months ago these guys were united in abusing Buhari. 'Arise oh lord, let my enemies be scattered'.
Buhari is now inconsequential and a failed project,
were are focusing on a candidate that will fix Buhari's poor result.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Olaolex:
Only a fool and gullible fellow like you will believe anything you see on nairaland. What a pity! May your children not inherit this shameful atitude from you. Amen in Jesus name.

Wise man ruled by a fool. Are you wise?
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by GodisFirst: 3:57am On Dec 05, 2022
May be Oseni realised that Reno's problems is being compounded by hunger since he embarked on his self inflicted exile and decided to show him some love by telling someone to take him out and feed him with some pizza and burger.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Olaolex: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Wise man ruled by a fool. Are you wise?
The more you keep quoting me, the more you make a fool of yourself. You are only claiming to be wise, you don't sound like one. Please wise up sir
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by shonepa(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
"are all IPOB-Obidients which would imply that 80% of Nigerians are IPOB-Obidient!?! How stupid so to think!!!"

Bro ur statement seff stupid. When u too fucused on whats not...u begin to talk off point 80% of NIGERIANS? Haa.......there is God o
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by MandelaLives: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
Aufbauh:
Dr Nweke observation:

This further confirmed that the Zombidients were actually the people who has been licking Reno's arse since time immemorial.

People normally follows their idols. So now that the idol has turned to their 'Gbadike' they've started wailing including the fake Dr. Nweke who have had all the time to be checking the comments under Reno's tweets.
This is your problem. You believe that anybody you support must be supported ALL the time and anyone you are against must be attacked ALL the time. Because you are BIASED and PREJUDICED. That's why you are supporting a dead old man to be your President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death / Afenifere, South-West Governors Disagree Over EndSARS Fallout / Election Logistics: NURTW Writes INEC, Appoints Coordinators For Lagos, Ondo, Oy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.