Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke (18909 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Honour The Chatham House Invitation - Dr. Nweke / Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges / El-Rufai Vs NLC: Can A Governor Declare Anyone Wanted? What The Law Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Moh247: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by oneMalik: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's fuuny and damn funny cos he's yet to be taken out !
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by TypicallyBrunt(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
The whole hullabaloo was so silly I shook my head at Reno and his clappers. So we were to assume Rufai was telling Reno's brother to kill Reno grin
Like, you call someone's brother and tell him to take out his brother and he goes and kills his brother
I knew Reno was senseless but staggered at the level of this silliness.

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by GboyegaD(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
He should provide a full record of the call. Providing 11seconds of calls where the only name we heard was Pamela and no record of conversation before and after the take out sentence is insufficient to understand the conversation.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by ATLIEN2027: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rubbish trash. If this was said against pandora pathological liar Obi tuary, then it will not be funny. The whole ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey nation would be wailing and crying over it. But now it's funny?
Bunch of delusional retar@ded brainwashed hypocrites.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by fredoooooo: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nweke dem go threaten you too soon we go take am funny .. Goose and Gander , it's just a matter of time
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Saao(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
He said in the audio if he wants to be dirty, he will take his brother out in 3 minutes.

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
kk2027:
Is Reno really a pastor?

Mwanwhile, Voting is done with PVC, not with APV, APC

This election is between PO and Atiku

Anyone can answer any title. Even Native doctors are now pastors.

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Charmingpet: 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
naijapips04:
This Dr. Is dumb to be honest. Takeout means to eat?

Zombidients have every reason to take out Reno because he is the greatest critic that always come with facts to burst their stupidity. You can see their frustrations on every Reno's tweet. Now this obalende bulldogs is now threatening outright execution?

He needs to be sacked, picked up and charged.
can u check your dictionary pls before u comment because takeout also means takeaway.

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Mitsurugi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Dr Nweke observation:

This further confirmed that the Zombidients were actually the people who has been licking Reno's arse since time immemorial.

Ogbeni you've been sipping hot German beer, innit? I rate you on this forum, don't descend into the slime pit.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by ghiloman28(m): 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dey mumu your urself. PO cannot win any senotorial district in the general election not to talk of state that will be proven in Febuary you can keep dreaming.
kk2027:
Is Reno really a pastor?

Mwanwhile, Voting is done with PVC, not with APV, APC

This election is between PO and Atiku
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by emerged01(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2022
That explanation is a very biased one. Assertion that 80% Reno followers are against his views is false. Reno grew followers during Gej and movement of Atikulate when Obi was paired with Atiku. Since Obi moved to LP,Reno and his Obidients followers began to have problem because everybody is after his own interest.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by johnnyfills(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
This Reno of a guy really wants to come back to Nigeria. Exile no easy
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by BJanta: 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
You're an Iboman, your opinion is
false.. You talk foolish and in self -
delusion like every Igboman, young or
. old.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
If 80% of Reno’s commenters are against his opinion does that mean 80% of Nigerians are against his opinions? This Desmond guy is funny. Wow
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by MasterKernel: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:
This life. Just some few months ago these guys were united in abusing Buhari. 'Arise oh lord, let my enemies be scattered'.

The man that led Nigeria into recession twice, made a nation that voted him the poorest on earth, I dey hail am oooh!
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
MasterKernel:

The man that led Nigeria into recession twice, made a nation that voted him the poorest on earth, I dey hail am oooh!

Buhari is also responsible for global warming, the war in Ukraine and global recession. I heard he also funded Covid-19
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by djon78(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
dumahi:
Reno Omokri's arch rival on Twitter Dr. Desmond Nweke has written a long Twitter thread in which he gave 3 points why he thinks Reno's accusation of Rufai Oseni is baseless.

To me, he makes so much sense. But, this is democracy. So, let me share it here and see what Nairalanders think about it.

https://twitter.com/Doctordes101/status/1599328529128181760?t=muZ9XLDrKXw2Omtphl7ESg&s=19

I am surprised at people that have time for Reno.

There is no value that Reno adds
He is just a noise maker

How Jonathan employed someone like him bags belief

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by amerengues(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
dumahi:
Reno Omokri's arch rival on Twitter Dr. Desmond Nweke has written a long Twitter thread in which he gave 3 points why he thinks Reno's accusation of Rufai Oseni is baseless.

To me, he makes so much sense. But, this is democracy. So, let me share it here and see what Nairalanders think about it.

https://twitter.com/Doctordes101/status/1599328529128181760?t=muZ9XLDrKXw2Omtphl7ESg&s=19

How can "take out" means to eat?! You people should not abuse the intelligence of people. It's a shame to spit this out.

We all know the meaning of 'take out'......it's still safer to submit that he literally doesn't mean to take him out or something else. But to tell us it means to eat....haba!
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by Kingspin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reno, is angry he may not be coming back to Nigeria anytime soon

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by nedekid: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president. The best man for the job. I love him
You both will make nice babies grin

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by nedekid: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
amerengues:

How can "take out" means to eat?! You people should not abuse the intelligence of people. It's a shame to spit this out.

We all know the meaning of 'take out'......it's still safer to submit that he literally doesn't mean to take him out or something else. But to tell us it means to eat....haba!
Lolz, it is arguable.
Afterall when someone said turn rotten tomato to bad one, they said we do not understand synonyms. grin

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by TemmyT002(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
I am one of those who used to think Reno is a very smart, insightful and awesome man.
Then he got unravelled and I realized that yet again, no human being is to be trusted.
Reno is a manipulative hypocrite, a terrible and horrible human being.
Na only God go save him.

Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by ogmask: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
dat9jaguy:
This life. Just some few months ago these guys were united in abusing Buhari. 'Arise oh allah, let my enemies be scattered'.

Fixed
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by duro4chang(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
nedekid:
You both will make nice babies grin
No tell me say e pain you o.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by nedekid: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
duro4chang:
No tell me say e pain you o.
No na, na love grin
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by MultiDot: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
You guys should stop according Renomockery a response, he deserves none, he is a typical reason silence is sometimes golden and there's no better time to ignore him than now.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by RexTramadol1: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dr. Nweke should go for mental evaluation asap

That I wasted seconds of my precious time trying to see any logic (which was an effort in futility) is painful.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by poseidon12: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Dr Nweke observation:

This further confirmed that the Zombidients were actually the people who has been licking Reno's arse since time immemorial.

People normally follows their idols. So now that the idol has turned to their 'Gbadike' they've started wailing including the fake Dr. Nweke who have had all the time to be checking the comments under Reno's tweets.

Buhari supporter, what's up. You can see how you guys have basically destroyed the country. Yet most of you still don't seem to be repentant.
Re: Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke by KINGS100(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reno is an attention begger

Motorcycle, Car in Umahi’s Convoy Crash, Kill Three In Ebonyi / Shuaibu Emerges Obaseki’s Running Mate! / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees