Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker (25608 Views)

Digifon Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof BOOM S Speaker / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of The Cars His Wife And Himself Use / Which Bluetooth Speaker Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by tolumizzy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
All this for ekuke speaker grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Princeton92(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
How much oooo9??
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by ZombieTERROR: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
jydeskill1:
Na how much?

Make I use am celebrate once Tinubu win the election next year.

like you celebrate Buhari...

Ode.. how are you enjoying your naira

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by jclassiq(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
How.much?
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Yadid(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
DSTheGreat:
Na Oraimo still be their boss

Smiles. Try Havit too.
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Yadid(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
DSTheGreat:

Smiles. Try Havit too.
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anndrew:
Try Zealot s8 or z10 and thank me...JBL still remain the king
Wagbayi! Your head dey there!

Zealot even get long lasting torch zhion
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by davillian(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
DSTheGreat:
Lmao
For were JBL de ?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Fearyourcreator: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
basidogeorgev:
Lol, better get the s67
The speaker try
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Fearyourcreator: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anndrew:
Check sony , marshal and anker soundcore too
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by funshint(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
One Igbo boy don go run am quickly for China....if you know what I mean wink
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by michealdeco: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Anker soundcore anyday

Anytime
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Missionaire: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
iykofias:
What do I need a Waterproof Speaker for, do I reside inside water?

Perhaps so you can use it in the bathroom and if at anytime, it rains whike you're with it outside or it falls into a pool, there will be little or no damage to it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by bergs2: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
iykofias:

As papi water concern
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Anndrew(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Wagbayi! Your head dey there!

Zealot even get long lasting torch zhion
I tell you..the s8 has a power long lasting battery..10000mach which come with a power bank..the sound,the smooth,noiseless even with the highest volume nonstop without breaking or cracking..zealot is a king on it own..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Anndrew(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Alaye..JB remain the king,Sony next..Zealot,then others
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by TooMuchSense1(m): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
iykofias:
Na incase you wan dey hear music inside rain grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Tannhauser(m): 2:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Lemmy123:
Looks good but I'll pass, I can't be buying everything...

grin

Swears.....
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Ayobeck(m): 4:26am On Dec 06, 2022
In this term of condition,nah bidijon remain ,,laughnubu
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by GoldenGTV(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2022
When did Nairaland Start running this kind of ads ?
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Fearyourcreator: 8:54am On Dec 06, 2022
Anndrew:
Alaye..JB remain the king,Sony next..Zealot,then others
Zealot no dey front like you dey hype am...
I use JBL too... I guess you dont know marshal
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Anndrew(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Zealot no dey front like you dey hype am...
I use JBL too... I guess you dont know marshal
OK.. if u say so.. wink
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by Fearyourcreator: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Anndrew:
OK.. if u say so.. wink
Yeah
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by knowhowk: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mursz:
Nice, looks good, but this looks more like a sponsored post, I know JBL has a similar design of speakers as well, no noise on those ones na.
Freedom of adverts.. They are free to make noise too.
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by LogicBomb8: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
Anndrew:
have you tried ue boom3?
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by KennethEnyi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Useless speaker
Re: Photos Of The New Digifon Boom-Q Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker by zoedew: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Which do you consider the best that is good on being water
proof, good quality, longer power and Bass yet light weight with good radio, and internet connectivity. Thanks to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Buy Samsung Galaxy S4 If You Already Own S3 / Controlling Cockroaches With Your Phone / How To Stream Live Football Matches/latest Movies On Your Iphone (xbmc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.