Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Title Of Peter Obi's Manifesto Shows The Narrowness Of His Mindset - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Title Of Peter Obi's Manifesto Shows The Narrowness Of His Mindset (1698 Views)

Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures) / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Title Of Peter Obi's Manifesto Shows The Narrowness Of His Mindset by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
OsunOriginal:
The presidential candidate of the LP, Peter Obi, finally released his manifesto. While the tardiness in releasing the manifesto worried many observers as it signaled unpreparedness on the part of Obi and his party, the title of the manifesto also leaves so much to be desired.

In the title of the manifesto is the emphasis on PO (Peter Obi - POssible) which speaks to the only "ME" mindset of Peter Obi. Even Soludo talked about this primitive mindset of "ME" this, "ME" that... To Obi the presidency is all about him. The same "ME" that couldn't change anything in Anambra.

Obi needs to grow up.

Re: The Title Of Peter Obi's Manifesto Shows The Narrowness Of His Mindset by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Its beyond obi at the moment. Unemployment is above 33%, inflation is above 21%, its no longer about Peter Obi.

Whatever u say today wont affect Peter Obi, the people are contesting through him.
Hahahahaha

Obi will elope into the thin air with his famine voice after the election no worry grin grin
Re: The Title Of Peter Obi's Manifesto Shows The Narrowness Of His Mindset by AliyuMahdi9: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Take your drugs.

Babablulu lulu blululu

OsunOriginal:
The presidential candidate of the LP, Peter Obi, finally released his manifesto. While the tardiness in releasing the manifesto worried many observers as it signaled unpreparedness on the part of Obi and his party, the title of the manifesto also leaves so much to be desired.

In the title of the manifesto is the emphasis on PO (Peter Obi - POssible) which speaks to the only "ME" mindset of Peter Obi. Even Soludo talked about this primitive mindset of "ME" this, "ME" that... To Obi the presidency is all about him. The same "ME" that couldn't change anything in Anambra.

Obi needs to grow up.
Re: The Title Of Peter Obi's Manifesto Shows The Narrowness Of His Mindset by PropertyVendor(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Obi needs to grow up.

Mumu..... so na the title be ur problem??

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Own Lagos And Nigeria - MC Oluomo's Son / Nigerians Are Evil People Who Only Thrive On Injustice / May The Lives Of Those Who Voted For Peter Obi Be Like Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.