Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

True Atheism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Atheism (141 Views)

The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria Is Very Good / When Did You Know About Atheism? / Both Redpill And Feminism are the Consequences Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Atheism by Davidik25: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
I've had Liberty over the years browsing the web to come across some truly wonderful people and brilliant people

But also be unfortunate enough to engage in conversation with some of the worst people to ever walk the earth

And none matches that of the FAKE ATHEIST

FIrst of all what's atheism:
Atheism is the disbelief In all things spiritual and therefore an atheist is someone that doesn't belief in anything spiritual or metaphysical but instead interested in science and in the pursuit of knowledge rather than caging himself to the belief of an imaginary being;that's good except most atheist are fake.

There are bullies and trolls just look for whom to insult,curse and bombard with all manners of trash.we have a name for them in behavioral psychology and its:THEOPHOBIA
There are either scared or just assholes that wanna go contradictory with the societal norms and drag everyone with them

First of all a true atheist is in no way a bully they(like I am) have embraced the facts that religion give most people comfort and reassurance and is therefore a delicate matter that should be treated with respect and divergence
Second we pursue knowledge,we read,we search,we don't stay at a place reject "God" and also reject any form of knowledge thinking we know everything we need to know just from search "origins of life/the universe" on google,rather we look for ways to embrace science more
And the most important is that true atheists do good to others no matter ur belief
Because deep down we know that there's a really really really really slim chance that there might some where some place be a divine presence
And in the wise words of Blaise pascal:
"If I believe in God and you don't and We die and there's no God, then we both loose. but if there's and we die,I gain everything and you loose"

Namaste

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / Gvjghbkfcgd / We Buy Iron Round Pipes, Both Old And Neater Ones! Abuja Residents Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.