Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

"I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members (14561 Views)

Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu" / I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by ipobarecriminals: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
cool
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Passionate1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Straight up. .u don't have to accept things u are not okay with. .

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Rayjnr: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
He's right. Buhari did the right thing and should be commended for it.

If wike didn't say this you wont say it.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by chrisxxx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
onomeabuja:

Do u know y our country will not experience change now, it's because some of us speak with 2 mouth.
The same buhari that wike, u or any other person have condem it's the same Buhari u guys are praising as how
This is a man that have come to destroy this country.
Come even if I buy a bag of rice for 8k b4 Buhari leave office, he deserved condemnation for plunging Nigeria in2 a state of destruction!!!
There is a saying that "if u want to dine with d devil, dine with the devil with a long spoon)
Wike is feeling untop of his game now , dinning with those who brought us this way.
Well it's not his fault but it's d youth falt as we are not yet ready to put these politicians back to where they belong.
Migrate to anywhere rice is cheaper.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Maxymilliano(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
But nobody from Official PDP is demanding apologies from him
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wike don receive Alert from Tinubu grin grin grin grin

Foolish IPOBians.

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by asobo1: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
But nobody from Official PDP is demanding apologies from him
Exactly my thought. The emperor keeps repeating this apology thing like forever. I think, that's his latest track since the former like Ayu must go etc didn't has expired.

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Yankee101: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
The fear of EFCC
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
nzejulia46:
People will stop taking u seriously when u talk too much.Silence is more eloquent than words.
Shit up there. I love Wike. I’m enjoying his talking
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by aestake: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
umarmaidawa:
You are the one that relishing allegations, you are the one that giving counter respond response. Who's attacking you on your baseless accusations.. you have turned to laugh talk in the public...
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by rummmy: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
APC is a general foe for all Christians..
APC is spiting on your faces yet some christians don't care bc of their pocket gain...
You will answer for it when the time comes...
Remember turkey..
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by thesicilian: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:

Whose ally? I honestly hope you're not referring to Obi cos his supporters has vehemently disassociated him from the Ipob. So it's going to be contradicting advancing such narrative or insinuation.
I don't get your point. You mean Peter Obi's supporters have dissociated him from ipob? Are the supporters different from ipob?
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Terror48: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yessoooo Wike my man.

The only PDP presidential candidate I could have considered supporting because of the way he decisively dealt with the ipob shenanigans in Rivers state & his courage to stand up to issues.
Urchin,he's now your man.But when he criticize buhari you will start calling him names. Hypocrites
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Sniper101(m): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
abdulrahmanyaku:
He will soon join APC, he is mingling with them gradually, apologizing to Oshomole back to back for REASONS only known to him.

To pepper Gov. Obaseki
...if for nothing else
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by DMerciful(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
You're not the only one. Many decisions of the Nigerian state has been taken based on hatred for Igbos and thats why Nigeria continue to retrogress. To hold someone down, you've to be there, in the same vein, Nigeria holding Igbos down has to put Nigeria in a place of stagnation to do that.
Aufbauh:
Yessoooo Wike my man.

The only PDP presidential candidate I could have considered supporting because of the way he decisively dealt with the ipob shenanigans in Rivers state & his courage to stand up to issues.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by dontbothermuch: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
This YouTube videos should at least just show us what we ought to see nah.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Kenmatt(m): 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
"Abeg"
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by epkereamaka60858: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wike says it as it is. He commends & also castigate where necessary.Honestly, Buhari is not completely terrible. His good side is like 2% and his failures 98%.Wike says it as it is. He commends & also castigate where necessary.Honestly, Buhari is not completely terrible. His good side is like 2% and his failures 98%....
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by nawebco(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
onomeabuja:

Do u know y our country will not experience change now, it's because some of us speak with 2 mouth.
The same buhari that wike, u or any other person have condem it's the same Buhari u guys are praising as how
Come even if I buy a bag of rice for 8k b4 Buhari leave office, he deserved condemnation for plunging Nigeria in2 a state of destruction!!!
There is a saying that "if u want to dine with d devil, dine with the devil with a long spoon)
Wike is feeling untop of his game now , dinning with those who brought us this way.
Well it's not his fault but it's d youth falt as we are not yet ready to put these politicians back to where they belong.

Oga, I can see you not been honest.
If Buhari is performing at uptimum and the governors embezzling the money, will the nation improve?
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yessoooo Wike my man.

enjoy your unban.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Nicenixon: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
onomeabuja:

there is nothing wrong in what Wike did and he stated it clearly, when it is time to criticize, let us criticize and when it is time to commend, let us commend. You only talked about Buhari though I am not his fan but what about useless governors scattered around the country that couldn't point out to one thing they used the money realised to them by the FG to do?
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Laple0541(m): 3:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Above The Law

Wike The Don

Iyalaya anybody.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by shonepa(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Say all u want...this Wike guy stand gidigba, nothing dey shake am. Unlike some wey we sabi wella.

He showed Nigerians that no mata the odds u can still persevere.

U say the truth...u die
U dont say the truth ....u die

Wike has chosen to say the truth and he will....
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Missionaire: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2022
onomeabuja:

Oga, read. Read and understand.
Wike said that although Buhari has not done well on many things, he has done well in releasing the funds and that's what Wike is commending Buhari for.

Because someone is failing at something doesn't mean s/he shouldn't be commended when s/he does something right.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Dalla123: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2022
alhajimansurgs:
Wike, its less than 6 months to leave ooh, learn to keep ur good frends when u were in power

Dear, could you pass tis 1% success rate casual game? I've blocked here overnights. I can't sleep till pass it. You are my tutor if you can make it. Try on: free.sheep.ng/?from=nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maersk $600m Investment: People Are Unnecessarily Giddy Over Nothing -Onanuga / Boko-Haram Has Started Kidnapping Women And Children / Members Of Koreto Community In Borno Return Home After Two Years Of Fleeing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.