Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

"I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members (14560 Views)

Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu" / I Owe No One Apology For Ethnic Slur Against Igbos; They're Threats - Tinubu’s / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by ayubamuhammad35: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxEGXhMgvE

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers has replied to his critics, saying he does not owe anyone an apology for commending President Muhammadu Buhari for approving the payment of funds owed to states in the Niger Delta since 1999.

The governor disclosed this during the 2022 Rivers state honours and awards ceremony, in Port Harcourt, on Saturday, December 3, Vanguard reports

He stated: “I have no apology to anybody. Today, Wike did this and that project. Look if Buhari did not release the money — from 1999, which my party did not even release — I won’t have done what I did."

The PDP chieftain added that though he is not a fan of Buhari, the president did well in approving the funds. He said the Nigerian leader has, however, not done well in other areas.

“I don’t care. I got the money. I’m not a fan of Buhari. He has not done well in so many areas but with this payment of money, he did well.

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1507649-i-owe-apology-commending-buhari-13-derivation-wike/

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by ChatterHouse: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
G

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Tingotoe: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
He's right. Buhari did the right thing and should be commended for it.

85 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Aufbauh(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yessoooo Wike my man.

The only PDP presidential candidate I could have considered supporting because of the way he decisively dealt with the ipob shenanigans in Rivers state & his courage to stand up to issues.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by rabiluhauwa: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na so e suppose be. If pson do good for u, even if na once, try say THANK YOU and don't ungrateful and unfortunate...

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by umarmaidawa: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
You are the one that relishing allegations, you are the one that giving counter respond. Who's attacking you on your baseless accusations.. you have turned to laugh talk in the public...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy3Oo_ftXek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqyI50rN1QY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSXLGQ_z9ow

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by abdulrahmanyaku: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
He will soon join APC, he is mingling with them gradually, apologizing to Oshomole back to back for reasons only known to him.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by nzejulia46: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
People will stop taking u seriously when u talk too much.Silence is more eloquent than words.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by shuaibuabd: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
The bitter truth is that wike has help the masses to know a lot of things happening in dis very govt, imagine trillions of naira release to states yet no empowerment no project in some of dis state, Buhari has done well in some aspect is just the bad leaders in different parties that have loot so much. I love wike to infinity....

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by alhajimansurgs: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wike, its less than 6 months to leave ooh, learn to keep ur good frends when u were in power

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by onomeabuja: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tingotoe:
He's right. Buhari did the right thing and should be commended for it.
Do u know y our country will not experience change now, it's because some of us speak with 2 mouth.
The same buhari that wike, u or any other person have condem it's the same Buhari u guys are praising as how
This is a man that have come to destroy this country.
Come even if I buy a bag of rice for 8k b4 Buhari leave office, he deserved condemnation for plunging Nigeria in2 a state of destruction!!!
There is a saying that "if u want to dine with d devil, dine with the devil with a long spoon)
Wike is feeling untop of his game now , dinning with those who brought us this way.
Well it's not his fault but it's d youth falt as we are not yet ready to put these politicians back to where they belong.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by thesicilian: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yessoooo Wike my man.

The only PDP presidential candidate I could have considered supporting because of the way he decisively dealt with the ipob shenanigans in Rivers state & his courage to stand up to issues.
And now he's their ally. What does that tell you about politicians in general?

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Young03(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
Your decision
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Aufbauh(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
thesicilian:

And now he's their ally. What does that tell you about politicians in general?

Whose ally? I honestly hope you're not referring to Obi cos his supporters has vehemently disassociated him from the Ipob. So it's going to be contradicting advancing such narrative or insinuation.

14 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Bluntguy: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
And what did the rest 8 do with theirs. They pocketed theirs and have been going to Port-Harcourt to shamelessly join Wike to commission projects that he did with his.

4 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Simplicity

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by fuckJones(f): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
buhari is not owning any State any kobo

3 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by ecolime(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wike says it as it is. He commends & also castigate where necessary.

Honestly, Buhari is not completely terrible. His good side is like 2% and his failures 98%.

4 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Authoreety: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wotoporously giving it to pdp

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin grin cheesy

37 Likes

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by TheChameleon: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by chrisxxx(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
No matter the party divide Buhari gives everyone their due allocation. He who receives should reciprocate the gestures of Buhari no mather the political symmetry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wike don drop quote tongue

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
Y'all can now go hug transformer.
Awon werey 100%.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by TheChameleon: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yessoooo Wike my man.

Yeeb0s licked his butt and called him Wicked Wike when he used to attack Buhari.

All of a sudden they realized it was shiit and not chocolate when he cured their stupidity. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by udemzyudex(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who cares,you're not the first person to do that despite the harsh economy.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Truthisunique2: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Is wike the only gov that is out going

Why is he craving attention everyday like this, I believe this is a mental health issue

The primaries loss is still affecting him

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yessoooo Wike my man.

You've said it all...
Brutal deaths to all terrorists terrorizing our darling nation.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Pickmycall: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
It is all because he failed to be PDP presidential candidate.Loser.
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by Moh247: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
cool
Re: "I Owe No One Apology For Commending Buhari": Wike To PDP Members by adigun4mee(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Did anyone ask him to apologize to anyone?Wike,keeps seeking for political relevance.Atiku,Na you Dey make this man misyarn

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAN Cannot Guarantee El-Rufai’s Safety Next Time / Ondo: Appeal Court Reserves Judgment On Makarfi’s Motion / Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.