Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) (59215 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by CaptainFM1: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
This Amaju still dey leak Aarrssee even as FIFA board!
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by paradigmshift(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

God bless Olu of Warri and Warri kingdom

Good to see this wicked Refree still with FIFA

As for Amaju pinnik, I am still not happy with him for sacking Rohr and not getting us to Qatar

PS: the O.P removed the ref guy

wetin d ref guy do you
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
He "met with", he didn't "hangout".

You bloggers sound like illiterates sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by 5starMan: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
factcheckmmm:

Africans like overdoing things, especially those two people that knelt down.

They could have just greeted standing up..

It still respect

Nobody kneels to greet foreign royal family
And it's not a must .
Always keep your tradition.
The whites have theirs.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by CaptainFM1: 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Fathers indeed.
You that your father is currently digging the hole he is going hide inside tomorrow morning.

That's deep ooo! Temper with words Biko!
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by 2blessed01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
karmaolu1:
We just look alike kus our name na same. Olu Olu
Yeah...
Just dat u're OLU OF KARMA whille he's OLU OF WARRI angry
No reason am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by wink2015(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Senegal is doing Africa proud.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by karmaolu1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
2blessed01:

Yeah...
Just dat u're OLU OF KARMA whille he's OLU OF WARRI angry
No reason am grin grin
grin grin grin grin and him get small money pass me
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by paradigmshift(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
factcheckmmm:

It still respect

And it's not a must .
it's not overdoing, it's their culture. Leave foreign royal family oga, don't compare them... Dem be two different people.. una too dey over think issues

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by 2blessed01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
karmaolu1:

grin grin grin grin and him get small money pass me
Gee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by olisaEze(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
so na Ur father dem beat cont for palace that day

Dem even use him swimming pool bath

grin
You talk too many nonsense this days
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Rechargeam247(f): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
Fine man wink
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by yetunsbay(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
factcheckmmm:

It still respect

And it's not a must .
who says greeting whilst standing is a proper way sef. Just respect a way of life-culture.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Judolisco(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
factcheckmmm:
Why white no kneel down

Only one man and a young lady knelt down

Dude stood up to greet FIFA president
him no even dress wit him full regalia
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Aguilar(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

I swear
i hope you know what you're saying which one be o ni kure.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by duality(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
dedonfranco:
For Amaju Pinnick.......May God take him to the height he took Nigeria football league during his tenure.

I wish him how we feel watching world cup without Super Eagles.

Olu of Warri........His Majesty the King.....May Your Days be long.

Did we not win nations cup?
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Look at that inept Amaju Pinnick, what business does he has to do in Qatar for the world cup games.? He is largessing NFA funds on unnecessary trips. I am sure he sponsored the Olu of Warri
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by ubee(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
I'm a fan of the trend that started in the recent past when the age bracket of the recent monarchs of several ethnic areas across the country began plunging rapidly.

Today we have youth as monarch in areas like Ife, Warri etc, but I won't lie if these young Oba's are going to be touring Europe and America while posting pictures all over the internet, then maybe the whole essence and significance of that position is defeated.

I understand this Olu and the Ooni are still young, but the day they agreed to take up the responsibility of those positions, they should have known that there are certain behaviours and lifestyles that should completely take the backseat in their public lives.

If he was too eager and couldn't resist going , fine, but what's the need posting this pictures with FIFA president, and also posting pictures of your subjects kneeling before you in a far away foreign land?

What is that teaching your Delta indigenes?
Mtcheew!

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Burgerlomo: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Abeg who be that fyne chic in the first pinture grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Shadysen: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
why that old man kneling down?
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by SouthSouth1914: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Olu of itsekiri, not Warri.

Warri consists of other tribes and kingdoms. Olu of Itsekiri cannot lord over Warri.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Elidrisy20: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
One person is missing in that picture, guess who he is?
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by ratighorv: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na so
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
crackhouse:
What's that NFF man doing there? Nigeria did not qualify so why going to Qatar
He is a FIFA executive, he is there as a FIFA executive.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Emperorx: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I can't wait to ascend the throne of our fathers in Lagos
Does ur fathers have any throne in Lagos
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Lainegh: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The throne of oba of Lagos
What is the title, oriki and the palace name to proof you are a prince??
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by tyinfinity: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The throne of oba of Lagos
send something let me pray for you
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by OlawaleBammie: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You talk too many nonsense this days
deny it
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by AndroBlaze: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Look below

Yeah, that's the one and only Pierre Luigi Collina, I missed that picture. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by BanyXchi: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Olu of itsekiri, not Warri.

Warri consists of other tribes and kingdoms. Olu of Itsekiri cannot lord over Warri.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanu Nku Jamaa [Hausa-speaking thread] / Naming In Urhobo Culture: Meanings And Significance / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.