Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) (59243 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by jamesversion: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2022
FirmTR:

If you like hate from now till eternity, Your king and The Olu of Warri nor dey and can never dey same level.

Sorry but me and my people no get King.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by pastie(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Nunam:

I don't have a verified PayPal account.. The money is there on fiverr. Just for me link it to a receiving account then it drop.
Sorry my PayPal got limited but I will make a recommendation for you
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by pastie(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Nunam:

I don't have a verified PayPal account.. The money is there on fiverr. Just for me link it to a receiving account then it drop.
Sorry I will recommend for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up / Sanu Nku Jamaa [Hausa-speaking thread] / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.