Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) (59226 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Bigchristo: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-olu-of-warri-hangs-out-with-fifa-officials-at-qatar/
Wait did Amaju kneel down before the king? Respect Royalty Olu of Warri and Amaju aren’t mate grin grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ashiwereoflagos undecided
PrinceOfLagos:

Thank you

Lagos will be prosperous under my reign as the Oba of Lagos
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Pharaohny: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
When in No man's land , you are a nobody
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by bewla(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
dedonfranco:

Olu of Warri........His Majesty the King.....May Your Days be long.
like Long man grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Testimony1988(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
I just hope his going is for good.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by castrokins(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ayiri Will Not Like This
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Shakathezulu1: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I can't wait to ascend the throne of our fathers in Lagos
to

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by jibrilELsudan: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
ODE

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by 411Cars: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
There is nothing like Oba of Lagos. Rilwan u mentioned is the Oba of Lagos Island which most people just short it to Lagos.

He is no biiger than Oba Elegushi and the rest

factcheckmmm:

Get exposed

Stop spewing trash

Rilwan Akiolu is the current oba of Lagos
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by godofuck231: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Idonweak:

Werey

There's nothing like "oba of Lagos"
the oba of lahos are edos , and akiolu is the present oba
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by factcheckmmm: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
411Cars:
There is nothing like Oba of Lagos. Rilwan u mentioned is the Oba of Lagos Island which most people just short it to Lagos.

He is no biiger than Oba Elegushi and the rest

What's your problem?
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Shebbs: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na Amuju Pinnick Kneel Down So?? God Forbid! For Pikin Wey Him Senior, Why The White Man No Kneel Down? This Man No Get Class Upon All The Money Him Thief As NFA President, See Him Round Head Like FIFA Ball.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by ellizy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
dedonfranco:
For Amaju Pinnick.......May God take him to the height he took Nigeria football league during his tenure.

I wish him how we feel watching world cup without Super Eagles.

Olu of Warri........His Majesty the King.....May Your Days be long.
Mayanstica
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by ugfellas: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
factcheckmmm:
Why white no kneel down

Only one man and a young lady knelt down

Dude stood up to greet FIFA president

Che Na u kneel for here ni?[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by ugfellas: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ogiame... Ugbowuru... Aforwere Che were... May your imperial majesty rein be great.
Ogiame Suooooo

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by 8stargeneral: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
If I dey see this Amaju pinnick I go dey vex
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by factcheckmmm: 2:07am On Dec 05, 2022
ugfellas:

Che Na u kneel for here ni?[color=#990000][/color]

Ogbeni be calming down.. you for tell FIFA president to kneel down, or everyone who exchange pleasantries to kneel down

Africans always having unnecessary ego
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by FirmTR(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2022
factcheckmmm:

Ogbeni be calming down.. you for tell FIFA president to kneel down, or everyone who exchange pleasantries to kneel down

Africans always having unnecessary ego

Oga, answer the question na, shey na you and your black ass kneel down for there?

Una go dey do oversabi and nothing dey una head.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by jamesversion: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2022
FirmTR:

Oga, answer the question na, shey na you and your black ass kneel down for there?

Una go dey do oversabi and nothing dey una head.

Wetin we know be say if Olu of Itsekiri travel from Itsekiriland to another people land, only Itsekiri people go kneel for ham.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Agbebakun22: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:
His kingship.

Hi Nairalanders I'm a student and couldn't cook for 2days now due to lack of kero (only kero allow for cooking here).
I'm looking out for anyone who can help me i drop $4 PayPal from my fiverr account then he/she pay me naira equivalent. The hunger no be here o
Guy how do u get a verified paypal account. Please i need one for my business . Thanks
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Agbebakun22: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2022
factcheckmmm:

Africans like overdoing things, especially those two people that knelt down.

They could have just greeted standing up..

It still respect

Nobody kneels to greet foreign royal family
And it's not a must .
Even here in Nigeria i no fit see oba for outside i go come kneel down greet as per God weh e be bah. If i come to his palace i go follow people do wetin dem do but laiye laiye i no fit kneel down for outside greet any Oba.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by factcheckmmm: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Even here in Nigeria i no fit see oba for outside i go come kneel down greet as per God weh e be bah. If i come to his palace i go follow people do wetin dem do but laiye laiye i no fit kneel down for outside greet any Oba.

Sharp
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Nunam(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Agbebakun22:
Guy how do u get a verified paypal account. Please i need one for my business . Thanks
I don't have a verified PayPal account.. The money is there on fiverr. Just for me link it to a receiving account then it drop.
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by FirmTR(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2022
jamesversion:

Wetin we know be say if Olu of Itsekiri travel from Itsekiriland to another people land, only Itsekiri people go kneel for ham.

Who know your king, where him don travel go?
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by jamesversion: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
FirmTR:

Who know your king, where him don travel go?

Olu says he is like King Charles and Warri is like London. grin grin grin

If not that I was brought up in a respectful way, I for call your Olu a clown. grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Christistruth00: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I can't wait to ascend the throne of our fathers in Lagos

Only Yoruba are Obas in Lagos and Egun in Badagry

You better be contented with your Obi Of Onitsha or Igwe Throne
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Opintiwa: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Only Yoruba are Obas in Lagos and Egun in Badagry

You better be contented with your Obi Of Onitsha or Igwe Throne

Trash
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Christistruth00: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

Trash

Was that what you had for breakfast ?
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by Christistruth00: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
jamesversion:

But when Queen Elizabeth came to Nigeria everyone was struggling to bow before her

Bowing before a Monarch outside their kingdom is entirely voluntary
Re: Olu Of Warri Hangs Out With FIFA Officials At Qatar (pics) by FirmTR(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
jamesversion:

Olu says he is like King Charles and Warri is like London. grin grin grin

If not that I was brought up in a respectful way, I for call your Olu a clown. grin

If you like hate from now till eternity, Your king and The Olu of Warri nor dey and can never dey same level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanu Nku Jamaa [Hausa-speaking thread] / Naming In Urhobo Culture: Meanings And Significance / 'I Got Three Wives Through Flogging' - Fulani Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.