Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) (6513 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Indigenous Brazilian Women(lovely Photos 18+) / How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
We have a lot of indigenous Brazilians in Brazil. As you all know, they own the land before the Portuguese did their magic and they have their own language as well, so what do you think about the tattoos?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/check-out-tattoos-on-this-beautiful.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
More

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
In a nutshell tattoo don become clothe fah
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
In a nutshell tattoo don become clothe fah

It is just their tradition cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by illicit(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
Yeah sure

My grandmothers had tattoos

Aboriginal Ekitis

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
The tattoo is too much.
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

It is just their tradition cheesy
Toh! I hope it is removable undecided

Na to Japa if person see this one for night

She go fit act zombie wella

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
I'm a tat fan.... But this one is off.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
illicit:
Yeah sure

Aboriginal Ekitis

smiley smiley
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

They can't remove it, cheesy
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by DesChyko: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Maui grin
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by illicit(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

smiley smiley

For real
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by meobizy(f): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2022
In the next four generations the young adults present will don tribal marks as fashion statements. People are nothing without history.
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Mystic216: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2022
See as head long like iroko
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

They can't remove it, cheesy
Abeg, that one too much! No be am at all, at all!
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by grandstar(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k
The facial tattoos are ugly. Please call a spade a spade
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:53am On Dec 05, 2022
That one be like Eze mmuo for Nigerian movie
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by ThorOdinson: 5:38am On Dec 05, 2022
me thinking: wow the tattoo got to her breast region
me wondering: the tattooist must have held her boobs.
me wrong: na woman do am for her
lol �
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Abolodje: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2022
She ain’t pretty but I’d still smash.
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by mytime24(f): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Good for her
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by jeromestarks: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2022
I don't like what she did with the mouth.
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by jeromestarks: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:
Yeah sure

Aboriginal Ekitis
Of she's alive, ask her if she regretted having that thing on her body.

I am very sure she will say yes.
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by illicit(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Of she's alive, ask her if she regretted having that thing on her body.

I am very sure she will say yes.

They are both late some twenty years ago

They didn't chose to have it, their parents and society designed it
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Suunnn(f): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
We have a lot of indigenous Brazilians in Brazil. As you all know, they own the land before the Portuguese did their magic and they have their own language as well, so what do you think about the tattoos?

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/12/check-out-tattoos-on-this-beautiful.html?m=1
Being unique is great

Only not into a nuisance level, i adore tattooing but with limit

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by jeromestarks: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:

They are both late some twenty years ago

They didn't chose to have it, their parents and society designed it
My point exactly.
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Dalla123: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

Dear, could you pass this 1% success rate puzzle? I have not cleared all tiles and win. I don't know what will be given to a winner. It's puzzled me a lot. I can't sleep over night because of it. Could you pass it? free.sheep.ng

Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Person go dey suck ink for brezx
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Baronthecelebri: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Nice boobs
Re: Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) by Oloniyan(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2022
illicit:
Yeah sure

Aboriginal Ekitis

Yeah you're Absolutely right!

My Grandma has tattoos and it is kinda unique with the patterns

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" / 15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / See What My Ex Bought For Me (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.