Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window (4456 Views)

I Am Hearing Spirit Groans In My Window Some Night, Please Help / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2022

It looks larger than the regular brown pigeons or those domestic coloured ones.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Bluntguy: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Foreign shekeleke

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by illicit(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
Homeless bird spp

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by VeryWickedGoat: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
BadRadio:

That is a kpololom bird known as a radar-enabled spy for witches before they strike. RIP in advance.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by laluski(m): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

That is a kpololom bird known as a radar-enabled spy for witches before they strike. RIP in advance.

Guy you wicked o grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Kollins11: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Your Christmas meat came early.

Congratulations bro.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by BigYash: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

grin Werey!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Offpointng: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
BadRadio:

Columba Guinea

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by josh123(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's called a natural survaliance drone which is usually controlled by the CIA of witches, it was sent to monitor your destiny. Your own don finish but u are in luck, I have a ballistic missile that can counter it but you would have to pay. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:04am On Dec 05, 2022
BadRadio:

Picture ain't clear but from where I stand, I see a red eyed dove, from the columbidae family.
(It sounds like a pigeon but its voice has more bass, ash colour with red flesh surrounding both eyes and red dots of feathers on the wing area) correct me if I'm wrong

No need to be scared bro
Doves come with good luck
sha remember me when the money finally enter

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

18 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by falcon01: 2:33am On Dec 05, 2022
This is a spy bird, sent to monitor you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Looks like a pigeon

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Some people say it's a spy bird to monitor you hahaha grin grin

Who allow all those archaic people inside this forum

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by udede(m): 3:56am On Dec 05, 2022
That is called tutle dove.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by edogu(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2022
'Bush pigeon.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by edogu(m): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2022
'Bush' pigeon.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by mejai(m): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Na Twitter bird. We don finally sse am

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Picture ain't clear but from where I stand, I see a red eyed dove, from the columbidae family.
(It sounds like a pigeon but its voice has more bass, ash colour with red flesh surrounding both eyes and red dots of feathers on the wing area) correct me if I'm wrong

No need to be scared bro
Doves come with good luck
sha remember me when the money finally enter

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
U r correct my boss.
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:

U r correct my boss.
cool I sight you bruv
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by jeromestarks: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2022
It's just a dove. Hausa call it hasbia or so.

It's brownish white in color with deeper brown towards the tail. It looks stronger than the normal pigeon. It's a migratory bird.

It is called the sparkled pigeon
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by shortgun(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2022
I think it's a specie of migratory bird called gull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Foodqueen(f): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
That's a dove.

Eiye Adaba.

We have them here in multiples in ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Chubhie: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Parakuku

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Magnoliaa(f): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Ask Vinnie2000.

He behaves weirdly non-human, in a very suspicious way...
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Stanley1155: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Next window specie
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by peteonline: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Guinea pigeon
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Thereisstillhop: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Them don finally come OBS your crib.
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Mercury12(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2022
BadRadio:

That is a pigeon. Lucky you.
Don't kill it or disturb it nest o smiley
Also whenever predators like falcons and Ravens arrive the nest during daytime to eat the pigeon and her babies try your best to drive away the predators. Don't worry doves will always find their way back to their nest. It as be very hard for predators to get the adult male and female doves taking care of their hatched babies in the nest.
Both hatched baby doves are always at the mercy of predators like owls in the night time too that is why dove looks for special places to build their nest and reduce chances of predators easily locating the nest

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Mercury12(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Looks like a pigeon
Yep a Pigeon obviously!
Its size. Way bigger that likes of mourning doves and laughing doves usually found in our clime
Re: Guys, What Specie Of Bird Is This, Its Nesting Close To My Window by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Offpointng:

Columba Guinea
yeah bro... thanks, now that I know, what do I do with it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Do This To Your MAN?? (photos) / I Woke Up Feeling Sleepy - Photos / Am In A Big Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.