Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (43919 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Powersurge: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

It is amazing that over 100 other idixts like yourself liked this stupidity.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by elvisco10(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam. Look how foolish u re.. tribal man

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Risingblue008(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
You're not a LP supporter but you have what it takes to be one- a white-faced liar.

In the East, party supporters aren't just being attacked, they're being killed!! You see nothing wrong with theirs which is systematic repression of opposing views but see everything wrong with this random attack on one person.

Yeah, you're not just a liar, you're also a hypocrite. These are two enduring attributes of all LP supporters. You're likely one even if you deny it. A look into your profile would probably confirm that.

U caught him red-handed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by elvisco10(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

look how foolish you are.. tribal man
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Gohs: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2022
This shows us that we need to vote Peter Obi into office in 2023.

He will create state police, we need them to combat thugs.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

See the type of country we find ourselves with this mentality. I am sure you're not a bonafide Omoluabi, this I perceived in my mind.
There's a Yoruba adage that says, ta ba nja kinse bi kaku ko and this is just politics.
Repent the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Bhol28: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.
Stop being incensed with Tinubu's matter.The guy was attacked by Obi's political daddy (Atiku)s thug you are still crying Tinubu's name.When we say you are ZOMBIES u won't accept.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by KosiGee(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Shame on you and everything that you represent and stand for.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by emmydee(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:
I am not a LP supporter but I noticed Labour party members are being attacked all over Nigeria and this is unfair. I never expected this from PDP cos they're also suffering a similar fate in the hands of APC controlled Lagos state. They can't even paste Jandor/Funke's posters in Lagos, all na tear tear!

Till these so-called political thugs are met with a greater force and anger by the people, political thuggery will not stop in Nigeria.

Exactly
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Fighting for politicians for yrs and u still remain in one spot... Allow anyone to support who dey want to support. All dis killings and fighting need to stop
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos have started claiming south south when u have been shown that u also do that in d east

U igbos want war not election n war u shall get
stop been tribalistic Tinubu posters in Here will be burned infant i will show u while doing so in Calabar today.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by BATified2023: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
stop been tribalistic Tinubu posters in Here will be burned infant i will show u while doing so in Calabar today.
when u igbos have been defeated in an argument then u start claiming south south

We Yorubas have no problem with south south same with the north

We hate only u igbos

Hate for real
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sweetjohn(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Any lover of the Obidatti that will vote any APC politician irrespective of who he is is not yet ready for a change. We should boot out APC completely from all sphere of governance even if the contestant is an Angel as long as he is in APC, we should never support such person.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Enough of attack on our members. INEC should caution these rouges. They're simply afraid of defeat which is inevitable. No party member had suffered attacks like that of LP, the party they claimed had no strictures.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by LaconicINC: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Becareful of what you wish others, remember that karma is a bit.ch
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
mycar:

Even when the article says the poster was for a house of representative, criminal and bigot like you have no place in the new Nigeria that we all are clamoring for.
They are space bookers. They don't read news grin. That's how daft they can be
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
the reason we hate Labour Party is d Igbo touch

D question u should ask your self is this

Has Labour Party been toxic over d years?
Y is Labour Party toxic now?

Because of d Igbo touch of hate

U can’t give hate n expect love in return,imagine how igbos have insulted Yorubas on every social media platforms because of election

Look at their personal attacks on tinubu,igbos have crossed d line n they have made it clear it’s beyond politics so we are returning their energy

Yorubas don’t have problem with pdp but Igbo n their Labour Party

The thugs are pdp thugs not apc atiku who they insult is a fulani man. wetin concern this matter with apc or tinubu or yoruba hate?

are there not igbos in apc and pdp. Are there not yorubas insulting tinubu?? but its only igbos u see insulting him because u are a bigot by nature.

David hundeyin who is championing the insults on tinubu is a yoruba man and a lagos state indigene. He is not ipob or igbo.

So pls say another thing. This has nothing to do with igbos.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by DDDDDav: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

You will die before him
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by GGirll: 10:27am On Dec 05, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku will want to deal ruthlessly with Peter!

Atiku knows Peter is the major spoiler of his campaign!

I know how desperate politicians can be! Someone might be sent-back to God soon

I guess it's you and your masters that will be sent back to God soonest.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by paternoster: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

I assure u that u will weep if we finally don’t get it right this time just swallow ur selfish interest for the future of the unborn
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
when u igbos have been defeated in an argument then u start claiming south south

We Yorubas have no problem with south south same with the north

We hate only u igbos

Hate for real
which argument Relax election its Feb
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
GGirll:

I guess it's you and your masters that will be sent back to God soonest.

We have known for 200 decades that humans are loud!

You know our consolation? We so sure they can not move the cup of coffee right in front of them
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by GGirll: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Bonesbreaker:

Don't mind the basterd, they think they can intimidate Igbos to support their dirty, useless, old sick drug lord and identity thief, we will pay them back for all d evils and lies meted to Jonathan and his wife.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by 07kjb: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Calamity shall never leave your house hold
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
PureMe01:

Agbado terrorist. Go tell your agbado master his days are numbered. After 2023,you both will be history as regards to Nigerian politics. Retired shamefully
But why waste your precious time on the Dapson73 of a guy. Let me remind you of something...they're afraid of defeat which is inevitable grin.

They first said LP was only popular on twitter yet, we see hausas and fulanis in the north sponsoring Peter Obi, a Christian candidate from the south. See them donating houses and billboards for him.

Later they said Obi had no structures yet, they see people willingly conducting rallies nationwide for him with their money. Obi can't sponsor such. Hed be broke perpetually and that's the difference between the majority and
corrupt few . Did you see bauchi House to house campaign over the weekend?

Now, they've taken to physical assault. Thank God for social media. The majority of urchins here would have physically attacked us for not supporting evil. Here in lagos, most people aren't saying who they'd vote for fear of attack by urchins. The result of the elections will shock many. I'm so happy the name of the victim osun didn't say Chinedu, they'd have said LP is a party of ipob as usual. They've called me an ipob several times but I don't care. I'm not blind to see the truth. Just ignore them. We shall meet at the polls, by God's grace.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
GGirll:

Don't mind the basterd, they think they can intimidate Igbos to support their dirty, useless, old sick drug lord and identity thief, we will pay them back for all d evils and lies meted to Jonathan and his wife.
i have already start mobiliesing boys will tag him so he will understand i kid him not

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Dalla123: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
PureMe01:

Agbado terrorist. Go tell your agbado master his days are numbered. After 2023,you both will be history as regards to Nigerian politics. Retired shamefully

Hello. could you pass this 1% success rate game? I've blocked on this level. I could not sleep over nights. please be my tutor if you could pass it. I wait you here[color=#550000][/color] . free.sheep.ng/?from=nairaland

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Corrinthians:
You're not a LP supporter but you have what it takes to be one- a white-faced liar.

In the East, party supporters aren't just being attacked, they're being killed!! You see nothing wrong with theirs which is systematic repression of opposing views but see everything wrong with this random attack on one person.

Yeah, you're not just a liar, you're also a hypocrite. These are two enduring attributes of all LP supporters. You're likely one even if you deny it. A look into your profile would probably confirm that.
To you since they are killing political supporter somewhere, they is need to kill in another place. Which kind inhuman mentality is this?
Meanwhile, Yorubaland is not known for this kind politics, may God uproot the touts, bastards, thugs and enemies of Omoluabi among us in Yorubaland.
This is pitiable to read this from so called enlightened person like you. Ta ba ja kise bi kaku ko says our adage.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by asanausana91: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
Give me 5 clear examples of how Igbos hate Yorubas aside refusing to vote Buhari that Tinubu endorsed in 2015 and 2019? The same Buhari that Igbos refused to vote even when Buhari picked Igbos as his running mates.

Can you explain to me let me learn.

Most of you are just suffering from mental slavery by political actors.

Igbos played major role in the development of Yoruba states. Go to Lagos, Igbos are major stakeholders in the development of Lagos yet you see such people as your enemies out of envy. Don't be envious of successful people, it impedes progress. One way to attract success in your life is to cherish successful people.

Do you think its a coincidence that most successful Yoruba men married from Igbo tribe or have close ties with Igbos?

Go close to Ooni of Ife let him tell you some hidden secrets you never knew.

Check all the successful Yoruba families and men, some married into Igbo families while some have very close ties with Igbos but the poor, wretched Yorubas prefer to be hating on Igbos based on them say Igbos did this, them say Igbos did that, Tunde kontinu oh shocked
Igbo didn't vote for Abiola

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Petrol Price’ll Go Down In Six Months – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.