Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (43917 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
thats soludo who said nzogbu nzogbu politics
And you guys have taken it out of context. Anyway, it doesn't matter, what really matters is that this violence politics started from Yoruba land and for the records, igbos play the game perfectly
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Idiotseverywher: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

. Na so they will attack those who are posting Tinubu poster in my area so that they Will die Lagos city boy
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2022
Pclemenza:

The HO Reps member on the poster no be Yoruba man?

Public display of illiteracy (PDI)
you get the point.some would say he is a traitor. efulefu
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha

When did labour party become an ethnic party?
The same you, will come and say Igbos are full of hatred...
Una Propaganda has no second class....
Yoruba Muslim Terrorists!!!!!
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

When did labour party become an ethnic party?
The same you, will come and say Igbos are full of hatred...
Una Propaganda has no second class....
Yoruba Muslim Terrorists!!!!!
hey all am saying is lets all apply wisdom. do not undertake daredevil missions for any politicians

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Genesis21(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2022
I thought they said everyone in Nigeria is for labor party and Obi. Some even say ibo will rule osun state.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Na so una wan take do this election
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Bantu10: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

seun mynd44 oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 2.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Absuchat:

And you guys have taken it out of context. Anyway, it doesn't matter, what really matters is that this violence politics started from Yoruba land and for the records, igbos play the game perfectly
really ? lol
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

I wonder if you are trying to win SouthWest vote using these derogatory remarks

Really you open your mouth to call Yorubas Babarians and feel Obi would get a vote, You call Yoruba leaders Tribal Bigot

Like play like play the next Ibo Presidency might take a century
I laugh at your last paragraph...it x-rays how much of importance you think you and everyone from your tribe is..... imagine, because he insulted your leaders (which is not so bad), you now think ibo presidency will not be a reality?

Who even tell you that you have such powers? Now let me shock u, Obi will win and there's nothing a living or dead Yoruba can do about that
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by juman(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Too bad.
Don't behave like American thuggery politicians.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Genesis21:
I thought they said everyone in Nigeria is for labor party and Obi. Some even say ibo will rule osun state.
Every positive minded person is for Obi...louts, touts, armed robbers, you, terrorists are for the frog eyes
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by ada9ja(f): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
shocked you sef get mind.you dey post labor party poster in yoruba territory. no be death wish be dat ? i hope they paid you well to risk your life sha

So can APC and PDP paste in other regions?

People like need to be jailed till Nigeria is free from all of u before dey release u back to the society
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Moh247: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Absuchat:

I laugh at your last paragraph...it x-rays how much of importance you think you and everyone from your tribe is..... imagine, because he insulted your leaders (which is not so bad), you now think ibo presidency will not be a reality?

Who even tell you that you have such powers? Now let me shock u, Obi will win and there's nothing a living or dead Yoruba can do about that

You are free to dream, reality however is a different ball game

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by AliyuMahdi9: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2022
As you have said,

So shall it be for you , your household and your entire Family

Dapson73:

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Ezmans: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

but if he dies for tinubu or atiku? I pity your stupidity
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Absuchat(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2022
Moh247:

You are free to dream, reality however is a different ball game
You'll remain blind in dream and reality
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Cryofigbos: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2022
crackhouse:
Tinubu people are synonymous to violence

He said PDP thugs attacked him....APC is no longer in power in that state but u bastărd will always blame tinubu for everything

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2022
ada9ja:

So can APC and PDP paste in other regions?

People like need to be jailed till Nigeria is free from all of u before dey release u back to the society
not in the east

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwYB37tI1G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Urchins have started doing what they do best. They can't stand the heat. Shebi there is no structure. Why Una come dey sh*t for body.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Cryofigbos: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
We are the architect of our own problem, not the government in power, later we will be crying fulani or herdsmen attack our area and same thugs are fighting back, they won't get things corrected now, I don't think the killing and the kidnapping is enough to reset our brains to the urban and rural levels ,Nigeria just want to stay in hell fire because they see no light in their future.

Tinubu is the only candidate that will end suffering in Nigeria, look at RRS in lagos state, that's to tell u what he can do to change d face of Nigeria police.......

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.
Did you even read the news? The victim said he was attacked by PDP thugs. But here you’re crying like a bush baby because of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Jack500: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
hmmm how Tinubu have transformed one time peaceful Yorubas to Barbarians now playing politics with tribal-religious hatred baffles me.

This is the effect of having a tribal bigot as a leader, Tinubu have succeeded in turning most Yoruba youths to staunch tribal-religious bigots, this is not the Yorubas Awolowo laboured to educate, Yoruba ronu oh cry

Just shut up, who cares about your useless opinion

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Jack500: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.

The man said PDP thug, Is Tinubu a PDP leader? Most of you will hang yourself when Tinubu is swear-in in May

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Cryofigbos:

He said PDP thugs attacked him....APC is no longer in power in that state but u bastărd will always blame tinubu for everything
I am sure u won't use that word if u see me.. we accept a lot of shit from people behind keyboard
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Mozegee: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Ewu i will be here next year. Those of you who us supporting this Apc government,if the eventually win will still come here and beg for money to eat. I am praying let the same calamity that happens by electing a failure Buhari to happen come 2023.
Dapson73:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2022
In a PDP controlled state? Adeleke and Atiku aren't joking oo
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Are you even human?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by broadman20: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:

Are you encouraging us to kill APC posters pesters in the south east and south south?

Just let us know the reason for this statement.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
There are APC posters in south east and south south, even in deep rural areas.

U Nigerians know how to pardon nonsense. No wonder there is nothing Nigerians have solved since 1960s, not even electricity
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Johel(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Stupid fool...your papa Na scam,Na why e fukk your mama for one night stand wey make her born idiot like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Petrol Price’ll Go Down In Six Months – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.