Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) (43915 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / 2023: Politicians Likely To Use Thugs For Campaign – DSS / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by isaiahethan: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:
If you die, you die for Pandora Scam.

You will not witness a new Nigeria except you retrace your step
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

If you continue as a thug, may you die a very violent and painful death before the election.
Idiot and useless urchin.

This bastard animal should be banned from NL.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
yorubas don’t want that Igbo party in our region

After insulting us then u brought a party for us

We will do more

We don’t want anything Labour Party even if its just ordinary councilor

If any of my family dare have anything to do with that Igbo party make e collect

U igbos have made people hate u with your uncouth utterances

Recap how u insult every tribe for 7 years n u will see d reason y people are angry

Who insulted you?

Who is the you that insulted "every tribe for 7 years"? Can you show me where we had that discussion?

Did the story say the man was pasting posters for obi ?
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t give your fathers award to another person

He won’t forgive u
grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by blaqtom(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
LOL as ebonyi man try go get job for anambra na make you come tell us how far grin grin

The full country no job and I am from delta state….u peeps should be bigger than this tribe thing shey if u travel abroad Oyibo classify us as Nigerians when Dey want to discriminate do they say this is Yoruba or Hausa ? The elite created this stuff so the common man fight themselves while they loot the country dry so we can’t unite and hold them accountable but please continue am sure the trend would go on
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by franchasng: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
asanausana91:
Igbo didn't vote for Abiola
Abiola won in Anambra and got over 25 percentage in all Southeast states except Imo where Tofa running mate came from.

Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo twice.

Nature will take care of una sha
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Dapson73:

Robot
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Between APC & LP who is vawulence now!
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
Abiola won in Anambra and got over 25 percentage in all Southeast states except Imo where Tofa running mate came from.

Igbos voted massively for Obasanjo twice.

Nature will take care of una sha
Get your facts right when you are just learning to fabricate stories biko. Igbos never voted for Abiola in 1993 - Abiola only won marginally in Anambra out of then 4 Southeastern states. Election in 1999 was between two Yorubas - Obasanjo of PDP and Olu-Falae of AD. Igbos decided to go with PDP who Obasanjo happened to be the candidate. Igbos have always voted PDP in Presidential elections regardless of the tribe of the candidate so it had nothing to do with Obasanjo being Yoruba. That is more the reason Igbos are angry now and feel PDP have been ungrateful to them which is what is fuelling this new obsession and Nzogbu Nzogbu with Obi among Igbos. After the election y'all will go back to una Biafra agitation
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by franchasng: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Get your facts right when you are just learning to fabricate stories biko. Igbos never voted for Abiola in 1993 - Abiola only won marginally in Anambra out of then 4 Southeastern states. Election in 1999 was between two Yorubas - Obasanjo of PDP and Olu-Falae of AD. Igbos decided to go with PDP who Obasanjo happened to be the candidate. Igbos have always voted PDP in Presidential elections regardless of the tribe of the candidate so it had nothing to do with Obasanjo being Yoruba. That is more the reason Igbos are angry now and feel PDP have been ungrateful to them which is what is fuelling this new obsession and Nzogbu Nzogbu with Obi among Igbos. After the election y'all will go back to una Biafra agitation
Did Abiola win Anambra or not despite Igbo man being a running mate to Abiola's rivalry, Tofa?

Just listen to yourself.

Can you tell me once that Yorubas ever voted an Igbo person in a national election, name just one and the Igbo man won against a Yoruba in the same race?

May God heal your conscience
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
franchasng:
Did Abiola win Anambra or not despite Igbo man being a running mate to Abiola's rivalry, Tofa?

Just listen to yourself.

Can you tell me once that Yorubas ever voted an Igbo person in a national election, name just one and the Igbo man won against a Yoruba in the same race?

May God heal your conscience
LOl

Even your kinsmen voted for Tinubu in the primary. What stopped them from voting for Umahi and other contestants?
IGBO didn't vote for OBJ because it was only two candidates that was on the ballot. And those two candidates are Yoruba. IGBOS voted PDP their usual die hard party. Yoruba didn't even support OBJ but falae. IGBOS voted against Yoruba wish

Lol, Obi is not a candidate that any reasonable person will support. He cannot win so why support a known failure? Have you seen any governor decamped to LP to support Obi? I mean just 1 governor not 2?

Lol

You guys are not matured in politics. Prof Chukwuma Soludo told you guys already

Everything go end February
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 12:52am On Dec 06, 2022
asanausana91:
who told you that unknown gunmen are not sponsored by politicians? Many top politicians in this country are sponsoring Boko haram, bandits, ipob ESN, and those so called unknown gunmen.
Nigerian politicians are evil, they can do anything to get power.
Politician sponsoring Boko Haram, Bandit, IPOB, ESN and Unknown gun men does it equal to political party. No record of such has been said that a certain political party is sponsoring any of these groups listed, all we hear is certain politicians sponsoring them.
In the context of discussion is political thuggery of political party causing mayhem on other political party. Let us limit ourselves to the circle of discussion.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Lasien: 1:36am On Dec 06, 2022
Dapson73:

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra. Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, gardeners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance.
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president…So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
baba calm down before you get high blood pressure. everybody knows nigeria sells electricity to 3 african countries

U sell electricity but u don't have electricity. What is heck is that?
Should I educate u?
Nigeria does not have the infrastructure to distribute electricity to her citizens. Yes, u generate and sell but the countries u sell to have enough infrastructure to distribute electricity to her citizens while Nigeria doesn't.
That is why u haven't solved electricity problem in Nigeria even though u sell to others.
That u sell ricce and hunger dey kill u, does that make sense?
Arguing on Nairaland is pathetic. Too many low IQ people. U don't even understand the basics of ur country.
I sell foods but I'm starving, does that make sense?
Nigeria has failed to build infrastructure to distribute electricity to her own citizens that is why Nigeria cities are full of generator noise
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by sukkot: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2022
Princedapace:

U sell electricity but u don't have electricity. What is heck is that?
Should I educate u?
Nigeria does not have the infrastructure to distribute electricity to her citizens. Yes, u generate and sell but the countries u sell to have enough infrastructure to distribute electricity to her citizens while Nigeria doesn't.
That is why u haven't solved electricity problem in Nigeria even though u sell to others.
That u sell ricce and hunger dey kill u, does that make sense?
Arguing on Nairaland is pathetic. Too many low IQ people. U don't even understand the basics of ur country.
I sell foods but I'm starving, does that make sense?
Nigeria has failed to build infrastructure to distribute electricity to her own citizens that is why Nigeria cities are full of generator noise
now you finally get it. took you a long time to get there but i understand everybody is not sharp and smart
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2022
sukkot:
now you finally get it. took you a long time to get there but i understand everybody is not sharp and smart

Hahaha. This guy or woman is funny.
My point earlier on has always been that Nigerians don't have 24/7 power supply. My argument is not about us selling electricity to other countries.. I have no business with that.
My point has always been that we don't have electricity in Nigeria, not the one we supplied to other countries.
We also sell fuel to other countries, those countries don't experience fuel scarcity, but we do.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by RealTalkNoBull: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
jaxxy:

David hundeyin who is championing the insults on tinubu is a yoruba man and a lagos state indigene. He is not ipob or igbo.

David Hundeyin is 1/2 Anang and 1/2 Calabar, his father's mother is from Badagry. How is he Yoruba?
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
David Hundeyin is 1/2 Anang and 1/2 Calabar, his father's mother is from Badagry. How is he Yoruba?

Let me burst ur lies for u.

U tinubu urchins can't change history or the truth. Even tinubus history from osun state u cannot change with lies.

I know David's father worked under raji rasaki.

Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by RealTalkNoBull: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Let me burst ur lies for u.

U tinubu urchins can't change history or the truth. Even tinubus history from osun state u cannot change with lies.

I know David's father worked under raji rasaki.
Why are you people so dull?! Go and look at David Hundeyin’s own tweets where he was lamenting about how his father lay dying, gasping for breath, and begging for help while his mother was dancing azonto, laughing and telling David not to help. So, where is the lie? Is it that David is not 1/2 anang and Calabar or is it that it’s his grandmother that’s Yoruba?
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by Alba3: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're a disgrace!!!

Las las, the bastard of iragbiji and his urchins will still be disgraced and you all will live with the shame forever. You guys will eventually learn how to play politics devoid of bitterness, anger and frustration.

Stabbing a Hausa man for exercising his democratic rights shows that Tinubu and his urchins are evil. Continue attacking others in your areas while hoping that same Hausas will vote for Tinubu.
Look at lies Seun and his mods are allowing every day. The man attacked wasn't an hausaman; he was attacked by pdp thugs according to the man himself. Rule 2 and 8 being broken every second by these same people with nothing being done to clear them off.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Why are you people so dull?! Go and look at David Hundeyin’s own tweets where he was lamenting about how his father lay dying, gasping for breath, and begging for help while his mother was dancing azonto, laughing and telling David not to help. So, where is the lie? Is it that David is not 1/2 anang and Calabar or is it that it’s his grandmother that’s Yoruba?

Can't u read? his dad is from lagos. That makes him a lagosian.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by RealTalkNoBull: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Can't u read? his dad is from lagos. That makes him a lagosian.
Are you slow? David Hundeyin is a confirm Akwa Ibom boy. His Grandmother is the Yoruba. Go find out where his Grandfather is from.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Are you slow? David Hundeyin is a confirm Akwa Ibom boy. His Grandmother is the Yoruba. Go find out where his Grandfather is from.

Where is his dad from? which one is grand mother and grandfather?

Does tinubu even know hos grandfather or grandmother?
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by RealTalkNoBull: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Where is his dad from? which one is grand mother and grandfather?

Does tinubu even know hos grandfather or grandmother?

I dont know. Ive never asked him. But I asked the depressed lunatic who was traumatized, tormented, and abused as a child... David Hundeyin... and he told me what I'm now telling you.
Re: Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:

I dont know. Ive never asked him. But I asked the depressed lunatic who was traumatized, tormented, and abused as a child... David Hundeyin... and he told me what I'm now telling you.

Ask amoda ogunlere who his parents are, and if he denies them and claims one woman as his mother ask who then is his father.

cos u cannot claim to have a mother and no father. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / Oshiomhole Laughs As Obaseki Fights Again / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.