Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos (906 Views)

Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by FullBlastLight: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2022
Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah Releases Pre-wedding Photos, profiles husband-to-be

Ahead of her grand wedding coming up this month in Abuja, Deborah, the first daughter of Pastor Paul Enenche has released her pre-wedding photos with her lover, Sam.

Excitedly gushing about her man, Deborah Enenche profiled him thus “Meet Sam. Not short for Samuel. Just Sam. He is born again. He’s my age. He’s Idoma too.

He studied Economics. He’s a successful entrepreneur. He is a brilliant man. He has such a pristine heart .

Most importantly, He knows and loves my Abba. He’s the love I wished for. He’s the love I waited for. He’s the love my Abba promised me”

In another post, Deborah Eneche wrote “Thank you for being an extension of God’s love for me and to me. I’m so excited to forever with you. love you with every heartbeat”

According to Kemi Filani, Deborah’s soon-to-be groom is Sam Uloko, the CEO of Hawthorn media and a real estate investor in Abuja.

His studio was recently unveiled and prayed over by Pastor Paul Enenche and his wife, Becky.

“He is already a son to Pastor Paul, he is well loved by the family and he is a successful young man and a very good photographer.

He does videography at a top level and is one of the most sought multimedia consultants in Abuja” a source told Kemi Filani.

Samuel is also a member of the Media Department at the Glory Dome, Headquarters of DIGC. He is 27 years and is only a few months older than Debby.

https://www.gistlover.com/deborah-pastor-paul-enenches-daughter-releases-pre-wedding-photos-photos/amp/

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by FullBlastLight: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2022
Find more photos:

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by FullBlastLight: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2022
More still...

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by Patriotsleague: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2022
The man catch good fish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by babazak(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2022
We wish them a successful wedding and happy married life in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooqWYU1NrsY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by Kollins11: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:
The man catch good fish.
which useless fish did he catch? The fvckin Simp went to catch a evening newspaper hoe with thousands of body cunt.
Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by Jeon(f): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2022
I love the cowboy attires.

I love her more, she got the masculine vibes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by obedience4(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Kollins11:
which useless fish did he catch? The fvckin Simp went to catch a evening newspaper hoe with thousands of body cunt.

Why are you bitter, do you know your sister body count, Or yoie mum ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Eneche’s Daughter, Deborah, Releases Pre-wedding Photos by phelonrays: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
She's happy, he's happy, together they're happy and I'm happy too.

Wishes them a happy home in advance.kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Struggling With Madness[photo] / I Keep On Dreaming Of Parallel Universes / The Nightmare Called Staphylococcus Aureus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.