Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,909 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) (34802 Views)

Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by sylve11: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2022
A similar thing happened in my current location last year.

Journey well, little one. sad cool
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Emary(f): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2022
A dead child was rushed into my hospital earlier this year with a similar story but I couldn't fathom how it could be true. It's really sad.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Bankerboy: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:
How is this possible considering the size of the baby and the bucket?
my ex his brother died just like this but the bucket was soaked with clothes.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by arantess: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:
head in first...

they dont have the strength to pull themselves back out especially when their legs must have left the floor

5 Likes

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by BigBashiru: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2022
The foolish and stupid Nigerians will soon come and start making jokes and memes about this.....

They make jokes and memes about serious matters that should be given serious consideration. Nigerians everything is not a joke or meme.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Very sad.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by YeyeGbami: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
when you have toddlers, you have to think fast and anticipate their moves. Rip little man
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Dadisoft(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Bucket of water is that even possible ?

Why not, abi your brain no dey work. If that kind small pikin enter bucket of water you no know say na head down inside and legs up. How e go take comot from the bucket of water like that if person no dey around.

5 Likes

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Isokoboy(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:
RIP boy ..

Careless parents should be first flogged before they are consoled.

Frankly, people have become really lazy they outsource everything. Laundry - drycleaner, cooking- caterers, housekeeping- maid.

What's the mother doing that a 1 year old is left unattended?

It is because you have not giving birth....educated illiterate

3 Likes

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by arantess: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2022
gaby:
Careless parents.

Leaving kids in some adult's care hasn't been all success stories we know, but leaving them in the care of fellow kids is on a whole new level of recklessly "low".
maybe careless, maybe not

sometimes older siblings have to take charge while parents go hustle, if you bring nanny, they might be molested and brutalized(so many secret videos abound)

children and bodies of water are 5 and 6.....the only fault is that they didnt close those buckets
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by ejimatic: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:
I wonder ooo
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Isokoboy:

It is because you have not giving birth....educated illiterate

Learn how to spell. Stark illiterate.

Not everyone is useless like you nah.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:

Go and watch Ray Charles movie
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2022
angry Nonsense! One Evil,wicked neighbour probably pushed the lil boy inside the bucket. I dnt trust those side people .Jealousy is their lifestyle. Dey get angry over minor thing
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by otomatic(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:

My neighbour's 2 year old drowned in a similar paint bucket filled with water.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Bucket of water is that even possible ?

Am thinking exactly what you are thinking here....
because once the boy climbs or pulls, falls inside or whatever near that Bucket , the Bucket will surely fall down....and the water splashed out...

Well, what will kill a man is already programmed, how he died is only a pathway...

A friend in school then died while removing one of his tooth that I removed two of my own ..... mysteries of life....

1 Like

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by occfx: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
envoymedia:
IGBERETV report

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Photos, Video)

Watch video below.

https://twitter.com/SMStalker/status/1599439981889564672?t=3ONNYE_fAtufek6wOaPhMA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClwZh7GNZbg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Are the parents claiming Davido or what
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Goodoldays(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:

He might have fell into it upside down

That way,nothing can save him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Pimine: 10:30am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:
RIP boy ..

Frankly, people have become really lazy they outsource everything. Laundry - drycleaner, cooking- caterers, housekeeping- maid.

For them to leave the child in charge of the siblings... were they screwing ? angry
Maybe na career woman smh undecided
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2022
So sad
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by lifenajeje(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
Dear mother ..

May ur soul continue to rest in peace ..

Thanks for the advice that year to stop storing water in buckets the moment my.baby starts crawling .

2 Likes

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Unbreakable007: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
As him parents no get swimming pool like Davido and D'banj.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by zelnababa(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2022
Na bad news dey come from Anambra now...
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Tmex(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Lanretoye:
They are supposed to put a barricade around the bucket of water,this is carelessness...na only God dey help us watch over these our children.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by gracealonev: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:

It is possible. The bucket is tall and he wouldn't be able to wriggle out if stuck head down.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by anambraamaka: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Harde embarassed
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Scarletjr(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2022
This is getting much..,may almighty Allah continue to guide our offspring
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by 3verblazing(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:
baby must have fallen head first... drowning upside-down. Demn! Horrific way to go
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by mecuries(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2022
'Videos shared online show loved ones praying for the boy to come back to life. No one is seen performing CPR in the video' this,right here is one major problem of Nigeria..I also think children,as early as 5 or 6 should be taught CPR in schools,this would help save lives,be it their classmates,younger ones or even their parents who might have worked so hard,only to get home and pass out...
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by dynicks(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:
RIP boy ..

For them to leave the child in charge of the siblings... were they screwing ? angry
you and I are on the same page here bro......Some ladies these days have become too lazy domestically for my liking
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by dominique(f): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:
Sad. Toodlers love water play because it stimulates their senses

Government at all levels should continuously do public enlightenment campaigns on safety at home and teach life saving skills in public places such as schools, places of worship, markets, on TV etc......I believe if someone around the boy was skilled in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the boy may have stood a chance of surviving because an inch of water is enough to drown a kid of that age.

May his soul rest in peace.

CPR couldn't have saved this little lad. He must have fallen headfirst into the bucket and drowned within a matter of minutes. It wouldn't have taken up to two minutes before his lungs filled with water drowning him in the process. CPR comes in handy if ones body is deprived of oxygen and the reserved oxygen in the heart is pumped into the body.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo) / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Australian Woman Swallowed Her Braces Wire 10 Years Ago And Didn’t Know (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.