Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) (34812 Views)

Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Woman Preparing To Travel Abroad Dies After Falling Into A Soakaway Pit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Jocdon(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2022
nony43:
You can’t be too careful with kids they can out smart us , that’s why I didn’t blame Davido’s nanny.
Stop saying those rubish abeg and take responsibility of your cearlesness towards them. how can a kid outsmart an adult like you with an afuonu that looks like sambisa forest? an ignorance and cearless person must be, no matter where or level the person find him or herself.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2022
dynicks:
you and I are on the same page here bro......Some ladies these days have become too lazy domestically for my liking

I quietly interrogate to find out attitude on house chores... Will run for the hills if I see a girl who hates chores.

If I will foot bills 100% there's no reason why a woman wouldn't handle chores 100%

2 Likes

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by BoomBoomRoom: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Ritual Killing purposes suspected as Christmas approaches.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by mozona(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2022
this is really sad..
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Slurity(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:
How is this possible considering the size of the baby and the bucket?
They should investigate this.

Meanwhile I'm student, haven't Cook for the past days due to lack of kero.
I needed help from any good Samaritan to buy even 1 litre.
Combining hustle and studies has been hectic for me.
I got $6 on my fiverr account but no exchanger is willing exchange for me because of the small amount.
it is very possible, I have witness first hand experience but thank God I just walked back into the bathroom at the right time. Very very possible o
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by CutSoap(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2022
CPR would have helped. RIP
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by wallarwallar(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
R I P baby boy.. Things dey happen for Anambra local state wey nobody sabi do CPR even d bible say my people perish .......... U know d rest
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2022
dominique:

CPR couldn't have saved this little lad. He must have fallen headfirst into the bucket and drowned within a matter of minutes. It wouldn't have taken up to two minutes before his lungs filled with water drowning him in the process. CPR comes in handy if ones body is deprived of oxygen and the reserved oxygen in the heart is pumped into the body.

Yes, it is very likely head first. We still need massive education on First aid and child safety at home.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

I quietly interrogate to find out attitude on house chores... Will run for the hills if I see a girl who hates chores.

If I will foot bills 100% there's no reason why a woman wouldn't handle chores 100%

If you were to foot bills 50%, will you handle chores 50%?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Bucket of water is that even possible ?
Nooo, it's not possible but you can attempt yours with kids around you and get back to us.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:

If you were to foot bills 50%, will you handle chores 50%?

Why would I foot 50% I am not useless like you nah
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Why would I foot 50% I am not useless like you nah

I am proud of my uselessness. cool

1 Like

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
I don't believe this thrash.....in my opinion, they were prepping to use the kid for egusi soup.....
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:

I am proud of my uselessness. cool

No wonder you come here to wail over Tinubu grin

Let me get you a profitable job so you can feed and foot bills 100%.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

No wonder you come here to wail over Tinubu grin

Let me get you a profitable job so you can feed and foot bills 100%.

Any job that can pay me at least £4,000 monthly, I will gladly forward you my CV. cool
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Any job that can pay me at least £4,000 monthly, I will gladly forward you my CV. cool

You wey never earn 4k daily selling gala in Lagos holdup.

Depends on your qualifications. Might get you 3k / month. USD only.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by freakyavia: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:

Meanwhile I'm student, haven't Cook for the past days due to lack of kero.
I needed help from any good Samaritan to buy even 1 litre.
Combining hustle and studies has been hectic for me.
I got $6 on my fiverr account but no exchanger is willing exchange for me because of the small amount.
if you cand send it to my skrill account i can give you 500 per dollar my whats app number is 07089405143
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mampolo: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2022
He fell inside the bucket abi them put the pikin inside the bucket, bcuz how will the pikin climb into the bucket without falling the bucket. That big pikin!
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

You wey never earn 4k daily selling gala in Lagos holdup.

Depends on your qualifications. Might get you 3k / month. USD only.

Selling gala, hmmm.....the last time I tasted it was in 2017.

$3,000 monthly? na it is too small.....I skill pass dat amount. cheesy
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Selling gala, hmmm.....the last time I tasted it was in 2017.

$3,000 monthly? na it is too small.....I skill pass dat amount. cheesy

Your spelling makes me nervous and unsure. Tell me your qualifications.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Your spelling makes me nervous and unsure. Tell me your qualifications.

Wetin you wan take am do?
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Wetin you wan take am do?

Get you a job. Get you paid.

I hate a woman who doesn't do chores. I dislike a man who doesn't pay bills.

Serious, man!

1 Like

Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Get you a job. Get you paid.

I hate a woman who doesn't do chores. I dislike a man who doesn't pay bills.

Serious, man!

I did my specialty in Cinical Child Psychology, presently work as a Child and Adolescent Mental Health clinician with focus on assessments.

Oya, where you wan find work for me? cool
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by TheChameleon: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Mindlog:

I did my specialty in Cinical Child Psychology, presently work as a Child and Adolescent Mental Health clinician with focus on assessments.

Oya, where you wan find work for me? cool

I seriously considered the United Nations. That's my area. Lemme think. Will revert.

Have friends in tech too.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Hespee93: 11:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Nunam:

It is very much possible cos that paint rubber you're seeing is either a bit taller than the boy or they are of the same height and when a child sees a bucket of such full of water he or she might want to stretch hands as if they want to pick something from inside. Ones the child mistakenly flip over and the two legs are in air, there is no way the child will get itself back on the feet and nobody will hear any cry or sound except if someone quickly notice.
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Mindlog: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

I seriously considered the United Nations. That's my area. Lemme think. Will revert.

Have friends in tech too.

I am not into tech but young person's mental health and when ready, would look into working with UNICEF UK. wink
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by Nunam(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2022
freakyavia:

if you cand send it to my skrill account i can give you 500 per dollar my whats app number is 07089405143
Skrill not available on fiverr
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by MrBroke(m): 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Giving birth is easy, taking good care is the problem
Re: 1-Year-Old Boy Drowns After Falling Into Bucket Of Water In Anambra (Pix, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prodest Hotel Manager Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Rivers State / My Brother Sees Blood In His Saliva Whenever He Spits / Conjoined Twins Delivered In Jos Die (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.