Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals (3300 Views)

5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals / "I Like The Way Buhari Fights Corruption" - Reno Omokri / 2019 : Adeboye Reveals What Christians Should Do To President Buhari & Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by techWriter1: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
No spots like residence,
Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Stale!!!

SW is the safest region in Nigeria

trash

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
spagettiluv:
imagine emeka omo ibo telling fellow yoruba man from ilorin to leave Lagos back to his state.
What an insult.
Meanwhile,your villages in Enugu and imo are ransacked by terrorist.
Your men and women are now refugee in ogun and Ibadan

trash

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by esnbrutality: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pigs are the owners of Punch and they are crying...

https://punchng.com/nobody-can-force-us-out-of-south-west-miyetti-allah/
https://punchng.com/s-west-govs-must-halt-terrorists-influx/
https://punchng.com/south-west-monarchs-vow-to-resist-fulani-bandits-as-govs-plan-security-summit/
https://punchng.com/amotekun-falling-short-of-expectations/

So its not Sahara Reporters..its even Punch newspapers that is exposing ya foolishness..useless agbado, thiefnubuu pig...spits

Opolopoopolonio:

Only piiggiiddiootts take SR serious shocked
Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by Ogbuefi2020: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
On point!

Igbos will forever remain visitors in Lagos smiley
Is that why you abandoned your roots to claim Lagos?
Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by blaquebelle: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tenses:

While growing up, I didn't understand why pop will lockup our state of the heart duplex and pack us all to the village especially on festive periods leaving behind all my Omolabis. As I grew older and now man of my own I understand better and does the same thing to my family.

My root, my pride!!
State of the art*
Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by blaquebelle: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
olisaEze:
It smacks of prejudice to speak of ur fellow countrymen as if they’re from another planet. Everyone travels to be with their families and loved ones during the Yuletide, if they’re not busy and can afford it. It is stereotyping to speak as if it is only one tribe that remembers home during the holidays, others do so too.
Personally, it is only the igbo people in my acquaintances that I've seen travelling to their hometowns during festive period. Don't forget that stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason. Before you start feeling insulted, just calm down and understand that he's trying to compliment the homeliness and togetherness of your tribe. It's something I've always admired too. Make we de try calm down ehn. Ndo.
Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Only piiggiiddiootts take SR serious shocked

refugees yo....are you set?
Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by esnbrutality: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
E pain the agbdo miscreant... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now its Old news...?? senseless miscreants bore me...

abeg shift joor...

Ps: Shey He-badan expressway has become a "Death zone"... grin grin grin grin grin...You be real mumuu! grin grin grin grin

Opolopoopolonio:

Piiggiiddiiottts love recycling old news embarassed
Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by Tenses: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
blaquebelle:

State of the art*

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiiddiootts amaka smiley

TuEH

Ndi slaves

Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Tinubu for president tongue

Piggiiddiootts amaka grin

We spit on slaves

Re: Why I Like The Igbos – Pastor Adeboye Reveals by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiiddioott amaka tongue

ijaw man claiming yoruba..

awwwwww.. ndi minority

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Who Predicted Buhari Will Win Speaks Again / Bishop Kukah Gives Reason For Backing Tinubu For President. / This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.