Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Going To Ladipo Tomorrow - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Going To Ladipo Tomorrow (3689 Views)

Nigerians In Shock As Us-based Man Shares Photos Of ”ladipo Market” In America / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / The Other Side Of Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Let's just hope my engineis pure toks. Tho some 2 things are missing,1 l&k bolt and a vacuum plastic,but testing is what we all waiting for.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by homeboy205: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Worldwyde:
Let's just hope my engineis pure toks. Tho some 2 things are missing,1 l&k bolt and a vacuum plastic,but testing is what we all waiting for.

Wishing you luck bros
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by KOMBE: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Worldwyde:
every will never be complete, they may remove it and still sell back to you.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 12:33am On Dec 08, 2022
Pls take your bad belle away. Do u think im a novice on engines. The engine has not been opened and
no traces of gum anywhere. Not 1. Besides we bought 3 engines from the shop. Pls rest and stopringing your bad luck to my thread. Go and buy yours okay. Bad belle. U can always differentiate between a reworked engine and tokunbo
KOMBE:
every will never be complete, they may remove it and still sell back to you.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by KOMBE: 6:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Worldwyde:
Pls take your bad belle away. Do u think im a novice on engines. The engine has not been opened and
no traces of gum anywhere. Not 1. Besides we bought 3 engines from the shop. Pls rest and stopringing your bad luck to my thread. Go and buy yours okay. Bad belle. U can always differentiate between a reworked engine and tokunbo

Sorry bros, no bad intentions.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Inception(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Worldwyde:

Bros calm down e Neva reach like that grin

He was only giving a reason why it was missing, which is not wrong in most cases when buying used engines from these sellers

Best of luck with your new engine wink The 2JZ engine is reliable enough to get a good one with minimal hassle, unlike one 2AZ engine i used to know angry

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Inception(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Dozieson:

okay i see. For GS-300. 320k is within the price range. see attached pictures

But walahi the damage this administration has caused Nigeria, only God knows if we can recover from it.

How can a 2JZ engine( phased out almost 20 years ago) cost 320k!!!

3 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Inception(m): 9:47am On Dec 08, 2022
buygala:
[/b]

No need for the bolded.. Wish him well. No be you givam money wey e use buy the engine..

This shouldn't be used as an avenue to hype anyone unnecessarily.. Op ignored advice.. His money, his car, his engine, his consequences to bear..

He might have gotten a good engine.. Or not

Truth be said.. "Useless man" bills like a kidnapper... I have lowkey directed a few persons to him.. One of them doesn't talk to me anymore till date because he feels there is no way I won't have had a cut from the humongous bill he was given... When I didn't even inform mech that I referred anyone..

That being said, na bill e bill, e no tif.. If you can't pay him, keep walking.. There are cheaper and probably far better options if you know where to look.. There are also cheaper and far worse options if you look the wrong way.

One thing is sure tho... Op will be too ashamed to give us update if the engine that he bought turns out problematic..

Let's just share Grace and close thread

grin

The price you pay for peace of mind.

Nigeria no be am again

2 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Oga its like you dont know what a 2jz engine is,non turbo,which can be upgraded to turbo of almost a 1000 horsepower. My son for buying toks was i was fed up of fixing one thing to the other,reason why i got a toks. Its an indestructible engine ,iron cast.
Inception:

But walahi the damage this administration has caused Nigeria, only God knows if we can recover from it.

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Dozieson(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Inception:

i am telling you. The cost of everything has gone up to 200%. Things are really really expensive
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
Bros we are lucky here,the lowest 2jz engine from abbroad is 900 dollaars and its not complete engine.check ebay
Dozieson:

i am telling you. The cost of parts is really very expensive
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Dozieson(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Worldwyde:
Bros we are lucky here,the lowest 2jz engine from abbroad is 900 dollaars and its not complete engine.check ebay

which mean the one you bought is not toks?

4 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2022
Why wont it be toks,will i buy at their own dollar rate,am i an importer. My engine is toks,when u see toks and reworked engine u will know. Its no brainer
Dozieson:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by nymphomaniac(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
Worldwyde:
Why wont it be toks,will i buy at their own dollar rate,am i an importer. My engine is toks,when u see toks and reworked engine u will know. Its no brainer
you contradicted yourself sha. Just enjoy your engine and no Dey yarn dust.

3 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
Yarn dust as how. Am i an importer. Who buys engine at ebay price

Oga rest. You are hating
nymphomaniac:
you contradicted yourself sha. Just enjoy your engine and no Dey yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by spencekat(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

delegating this response to my team, Mammanbawa you will answer this.
Emilokan don suffer grin grin
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by buygala(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
Inception:

grin

The price you pay for peace of mind.

Nigeria no be am again

Peace of mind can be way cheaper.. If you know where to look

Hundreds of good engines are bought daily in Nigeria without "useless man's" input..

If Op's new engine turns out fine, shey e go come knock because no be "useless man" buy am?

It's ok that some people have money to throw away at him, and actually do throw it away at him..a lot of us don't have money to throw away, and will rather each of our pennies counted.

The way Op dey use red eye curse "useless man" so, I dey suspect say im bill op more than 500k for that engine..

That being said though, "Useless man" has tailored his business for an exclusive class who don't mind his billings.. And it's working for him..And those of us wey no fit afford im class, we get affordable mechs wey dey do us well.. God dey for everybody, big or small.

10 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by RuneKingThor: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Worldwyde:
I repeat,gazzuzz is an arrogant thief annd has been over hyped here. Hez a kazeem who is using nairaland as bait. Mechanics never make it in life,just like the npf
Totally unnecessary. You've gotten your engine from another source. All of this is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by bonnyhope: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
seanfer:

Don't worry you will contact him after buying lemon engine..... grin grin grin grin grin

Na only him sabi engine abi

Shm..m
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by bonnyhope: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
Worldwyde:
Already bought, 320k,did Co.pression test and all,everything perfect. Remains mounting and testing. Gazzuzz is full of pride and very useless. No cut wires,nothing. Gazzuzz is a thief

Thank God you took a bold step without involving Gazuzzuz

Nairaland Don give am leg

2 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by diportivo: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2022
no wonder the engine buying convo didnt go well

evidence is all over the thread

aiye yi o le

awa eda adamo, la so ile aiye d'ogun

everybody will be fine laslas

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by garicrises: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2022
buygala:
[/b]

No need for the bolded.. Wish him well. No be you givam money wey e use buy the engine..

This shouldn't be used as an avenue to hype anyone unnecessarily.. Op ignored advice.. His money, his car, his engine, his consequences to bear..

He might have gotten a good engine.. Or not

Truth be said.. "Useless man" bills like a kidnapper... I have lowkey directed a few persons to him.. One of them doesn't talk to me anymore till date because he feels there is no way I won't have had a cut from the humongous bill he was given... When I didn't even inform mech that I referred anyone..

That being said, na bill e bill, e no tif.. If you can't pay him, keep walking.. There are cheaper and probably far better options if you know where to look.. There are also cheaper and far worse options if you look the wrong way.

One thing is sure tho... Op will be too ashamed to give us update if the engine that he bought turns out problematic..

Let's just share Grace and close thread

there is oil on your head and utterance. Spirit of wisdom �

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
diportivo:
no wonder the engine buying convo didnt go well

evidence is all over the thread

aiye yi o le

awa eda adamo, la so ile aiye d'ogun

everybody will be fine laslas

You don ever see me touch GS? Even IS? Just an attention seeking clown.

Clown called for engine I told him to go to ladipo that I don't have or sell or supply .

7 Likes

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by diportivo: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You don ever see me touch GS? Even IS? Just an attention seeking clown.

Clown called for engine I told him to go to ladipo that I don't have or sell or supply .

1 Like

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by chukel(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Inception:

same engine costs between $1500 to $7000 in the U.S.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by AwkaFinest: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2022
O! What a "useless man".

Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2022
My new engine is working good,remains I jector mouth replacement.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Oracleee: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dozieson:

Wisdom will not kill you.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
How can it not be toks. Do they sell toks engine with injector mouth,for thatt exact type of engine. Pls
Go back home,shut ypur doors,windows ,telly,lights and sleep. You know nothing about tokunbo engine ,neither have u gone there physically to get yourself one..
Oracleee:

Wisdom will not kill you.
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Oracleee: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Worldwyde:
How can it not be toks. Do they sell toks engine with injector mouth,for thatt exact type of engine. Pls
Go back home,shut ypur doors,windows ,telly,lights and sleep. You know nothing about tokunbo engine ,neither have u gone there physically to get yourself one..

Alright engine man
Re: Going To Ladipo Tomorrow by Worldwyde: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oga rest, you are toxic.

Oracleee:

Alright engine man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is 2008 Toyota Hiace, Okm, Diesel Engine In Nigeria? / Thinking Of Buying A Fairly-used Car(tokunbo)? Consider These 5 Steps... / What Is Odometer Vs. Kilometre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.